Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

I'm having no luck any tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm new to this but havnt been having any luck I'm a normal lad just trying somthing new anyone have any sugestions thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do normal lads walk around with their cocks out? New one on me!

over a year ago

Haha I supose not but I'm proud of it and like to show it off

over a year ago

OK, Hello and welcome.

Unfortunately this is not an instashag site so it takes effort and patience. Men are in the majority so you have to stand out on here.

Looking at your profile, would you message your profile or answer a message from your profile? Does it tell us anything about you, what you like and dislike, what you are looking for?

Pictures, women tend to like a variety of pics, torso, bum etc not just cock pics as they like to see and meet a person not just a cock if you get what I mean.

over a year ago

"Haha I supose not but I'm proud of it and like to show it off "

It's just a dick. There's thousands of them on here. No woman is going to meet a dick.

over a year ago

"Haha I supose not but I'm proud of it and like to show it off

It's just a dick. There's thousands of them on here. No woman is going to meet a dick."

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm new to this but havnt been having any luck I'm a normal lad just trying somthing new anyone have any sugestions thanks "

Look at it this way, would you approach a woman in a bar and say "phone me if you want to find out more"? There are many more men than women on here you need to tell people about yourself they have no incentive to ask.

Good luck.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Haha I supose not but I'm proud of it and like to show it off

It's just a dick. There's thousands of them on here. No woman is going to meet a dick."

over a year ago

Newly updated profile I may of came across a bit of a twat that's not me people I'm just new to this appreciate your comments thanks

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It's all still cock pics

And one chunk of text so dense it's hard to read

over a year ago

"Newly updated profile I may of came across a bit of a twat that's not me people I'm just new to this appreciate your comments thanks "

Ok it says more but I did have a lot of difficulty reading it due to no full stops, maybe check that?

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are countless threads offering generic advice in the archives.. the rest is up to you..

Happy reading..

over a year ago

Ok broke it up a bit I don't know about the pics though as I wouldn't want to be getting recognised there are other people on this who I wouldn't want to know I am

over a year ago

"Ok broke it up a bit I don't know about the pics though as I wouldn't want to be getting recognised there are other people on this who I wouldn't want to know I am "

So they would recognise you from a picture of your bum?

over a year ago

"Ok broke it up a bit I don't know about the pics though as I wouldn't want to be getting recognised there are other people on this who I wouldn't want to know I am "

Why don't you want other people to know you're here? They're here too so what exactly can they say? Anyway i'm now assuming you're just a cock and a face as there's no other body part you can take a pic of right?

over a year ago

I have other pics full body and face if requested I will show them but I know you say they are on here too I like to keep this side of me private

over a year ago

"I have other pics full body and face if requested I will show them but I know you say they are on here too I like to keep this side of me private "

So we have to decide if we want your cock first and then we have to ask to see the rest of you if we do? I see. Happy swinging!

By *uny1122Man
over a year ago

longeton

Mat ,1 .try to online most of the time 2.always read local people profile, s

3.wink them and sand them mmessage don't be shy no body bit u ,girls r lovely here. 4 .ready for last minute meet .if that's not help u I feel sorry for u .thxs

By *onesal20Couple
over a year ago

North East England

Tin hat on here, but drop the Scouser but too

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Only cock pics: the ladies know what they look like

Try some punctuation

Drop the " Scouser".

over a year ago

"I'm new to this but havnt been having any luck I'm a normal lad just trying somthing new anyone have any sugestions thanks "

Cock pics. Vague unrevealing profile text with bad spelling and no punctuation.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Give it time. .you've been here 3 weeks not 3 years lol

over a year ago

Put your cock away and show us girls what its attached to!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If you are really wanting advice on your profile, it seems a little odd to ignore most of advice you have been given.

You say you are interested in older women. We know what a cock looks like, and want to see your body and personality.

If I was looking for single guys, I'm afraid I would take one look at the avatar and not go any further.

Nita

Post new Message to Thread