Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Sometimes I feel I cant win..!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, I get the fact theres more Men than Women on here, but i seem to get very little responses on here. Usually 'not my type'.

I make an effort and I'm polite. Not afraid to show my face pic and i like to think I'm down to earth enough to get to know at least.

Anyway I'm looking for similar minded people to chat to, couples or Ladies... Any advice or any willing to chat and give advice?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Your profile is ok but I guess the lack of verifications is a problem. Maybe go to a club or social to meet people?

It is a numbers game though, just many many more men than women on here!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not a bad profile at all. Perhaps as above get yourself out there and meet people on the scene. Build a decent reliable reputation and the meets will come.

over a year ago

"Your profile is ok but I guess the lack of verifications is a problem. Maybe go to a club or social to meet people?

It is a numbers game though, just many many more men than women on here! "

Thanks for the reply! Yeah that's the issue though, really looking to meet some like minded people to go clubs with. I mean we all have to start somewhere, dont we?!

Maybe you could give me your wisdom ?

over a year ago

"Not a bad profile at all. Perhaps as above get yourself out there and meet people on the scene. Build a decent reliable reputation and the meets will come. "

It's just meeting like minded people to go to the clubs with, that's what i want. Even if the person isn't attracted to me!

We all have to start somewhere

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

It hard for men generally.. chicken and egg situation at times.. one needs to meet to get a veri.. and till you meet you dont get one.

Alot of forums say similar.. generally men find it harder

over a year ago

"It hard for men generally.. chicken and egg situation at times.. one needs to meet to get a veri.. and till you meet you dont get one.

Alot of forums say similar.. generally men find it harder"

Some people are hung up on Verifications and to be honest we are not to a certain extent. Not been let down once so far but if it happens then we may change our mindset.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Not a bad profile at all. Perhaps as above get yourself out there and meet people on the scene. Build a decent reliable reputation and the meets will come.

It's just meeting like minded people to go to the clubs with, that's what i want. Even if the person isn't attracted to me!

We all have to start somewhere"

Go to clubs on your own

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Are you asking for profile advice?

over a year ago

"Not a bad profile at all. Perhaps as above get yourself out there and meet people on the scene. Build a decent reliable reputation and the meets will come.

We all have to start somewhereGo to clubs on your own "

Yes but it canbe quite daunting on your own!

over a year ago

We all have to start somewhereGo to clubs on your own

Yes but it can be quite daunting on your own!"

I've been on my own, was nervous as anything walking down there.

If you don't enjoy yourself at the club then you can leave, no-one will try and make you stay.

Just be yourself. Yeah there's loads of guys on here, half of them are not here for meets anyway, many of them are not someones type, and many approach women in ways that puts them off. All this considerably ups your chances of meeting someone.

over a year ago

"Ok, I get the fact theres more Men than Women on here, but i seem to get very little responses on here. Usually 'not my type'.

I make an effort and I'm polite. Not afraid to show my face pic and i like to think I'm down to earth enough to get to know at least.

Anyway I'm looking for similar minded people to chat to, couples or Ladies... Any advice or any willing to chat and give advice?

Thanks in advance "

If you find going to a club alone a bit scary, then just go to a social at one of the clubs to start off with, just like going to the pub meeting people and chatting. have fun xx

over a year ago

"Ok, I get the fact theres more Men than Women on here, but i seem to get very little responses on here. Usually 'not my type'.

Thanks in advance "

Put some pics on without you socks

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

Put some pics on without you socks "

Really, Is that your response?

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

Really, Is that your response? "

It really is

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

Really, Is that your response?

It really is "

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Thanks in advance "

Profile seems fine to me, but I would lose the 2nd photo, looks like you are getting a blowjob of a alien

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

Profile seems fine to me, but I would lose the 2nd photo, looks like you are getting a blowjob of a alien "

Lol I agree!

The main thing that is setting off alarm bells...is you've been on here over a year and no veris.

Rightly or wrongly I would make the assumption that your a dreamer, pic collector, or similar.

Sorry OP but I wouldn't take the risk as you haven't proven to me your genuine, a non axe murderer and actually meet people.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Are you asking for profile advice?"

I'll answer my own question: keep your profile and photos EXACTLY as they are.

over a year ago

Would be interesting to know the statistics of single men obtaining meets. Sometimes you feel like you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a meet on here

over a year ago

a student walks into a dojo and asks the sensei....how long till im a black belt...first you must master pateince he replied. ffs he said...how long wil that take!!!

over a year ago

What's so scary about going to a social or club on your own?

I'm not attacking you OP , I'm just trying to see if this a UK cultural thing.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I must admit I noticed the photos where you are naked with socks on! !! It's not a good look. Also why would you go to a club with someone not attracted to? Seems a strange thing to suggest.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I make an effort and I'm polite. Not afraid to show my face pic and i like to think I'm down to earth enough to get to know at least.Take off the bloody socks in your pictures thats a pretty basic no-no lol

Thanks in advance "

over a year ago

We all have to start somewhereGo to clubs on your own

Yes but it canbe quite daunting on your own!"

Why?

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I must admit I noticed the photos where you are naked with socks on! !! It's not a good look. Also why would you go to a club with someone not attracted to? Seems a strange thing to suggest. "

Agree on both counts - you do tend to look at the socks before anything else and ask 'why???'

And yea, bite the bullet, man up and get yourself off to a club!

over a year ago

"I must admit I noticed the photos where you are naked with socks on! !! It's not a good look. Also why would you go to a club with someone not attracted to? Seems a strange thing to suggest.

Agree on both counts - you do tend to look at the socks before anything else and ask 'why???'

And yea, bite the bullet, man up and get yourself off to a club! "

Haha so it's basically lose the socks and/or start over a new profile.

Club wise, yeah I guess I'll have to go on my one and meet people that way

Post new Message to Thread