Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New and hello

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone - new to all of this.. Excuse my stiff profile ! Kinda got caught between match.com and my actual self then hit enter!

Well just saying hello - tbh be good to make friends, meet some nice people and if that makes something else fair play

Anyway hi folks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone - new to all of this.. Excuse my stiff profile ! Kinda got caught between match.com and my actual self then hit enter!

Well just saying hello - tbh be good to make friends, meet some nice people and if that makes something else fair play

Anyway hi folks "

hi I think you've made a good start profiles a bit short and sweet but has the vital components all you need is patience

over a year ago

Thanks just read yours and all I'd add is paragraphs!! Hope you know I'm joking and not being a prick

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thanks just read yours and all I'd add is paragraphs!! Hope you know I'm joking and not being a prick "
hey in time you will understand it wouldn't affect me ,pricks are welcome round here

over a year ago

"Thanks just read yours and all I'd add is paragraphs!! Hope you know I'm joking and not being a prick hey in time you will understand it wouldn't affect me ,pricks are welcome round here "

Haha good cum back :p

Post new Message to Thread