Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Too short

Jump to newest

By *riitman OP   Man
over a year ago

watford

I'm a short guy and was wondering how much this puts people off when looking at profiles. I send a lot of messages and most are just deleted without reply.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think its your height that puts people off. Maybe try some different photos ?

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Personally, I don't meet short guys.....but I wouldn't meet tall guys with photos like that either! Don't put all the blame on your height!

By *riitman OP   Man
over a year ago

watford

Thanks for the replies.

What sort of pics are generally better then ?

over a year ago

Your height is likely a problem for many.

For me, your dick pic and tattoo are just not enough for me to want to know more. Would you buy a pair of pants from Amazon without seeing a picture of them first? A body shot (torso), a face pic if you can, and a nice bum pic usually go over well. Keep a dick pic in private for those who like them. Send a face pic with your message.

And your profile should say more about you, what you're looking for, and what you have to offer.

Welcome and good luck.

-Courtney

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for the replies.

What sort of pics are generally better then ?"

Here's a clue - this is a very visual site so you need a good variety of photos to keep the potential sexual partner interested in your profile rather than mine. Try a variety of angles, shots, styles, subject matter and think on this: men are visual, women are cerebral....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm a short guy and was wondering how much this puts people off when looking at profiles. I send a lot of messages and most are just deleted without reply."

Consider this: it might not be your height (something you have no control over) that is making people delete messages without reply.

over a year ago

"I'm a short guy and was wondering how much this puts people off when looking at profiles. I send a lot of messages and most are just deleted without reply.

Consider this: it might not be your height (something you have no control over) that is making people delete messages without reply. "

He doesn't seem to be getting the hint.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I'm a short guy and was wondering how much this puts people off when looking at profiles. I send a lot of messages and most are just deleted without reply.

Consider this: it might not be your height (something you have no control over) that is making people delete messages without reply.

He doesn't seem to be getting the hint."

So if he's not getting the hint, let's try "we DON'T want a close up of ya bollocks fella! It's NOT nice!"

over a year ago

Fuck me I thought I was short!

over a year ago

Just lie and put your height as 6ft

Then turn up dressed as an elf

Works for me!

By *riitman OP   Man
over a year ago

watford

Ok thanks.

Bollocks pic has gone - anything else ?

over a year ago

"Ok thanks.

Bollocks pic has gone - anything else ?"

A profile?

over a year ago

"Ok thanks.

A profile?"

Harsh but fair.

OP you are making almost no effort and then appear to be blaming the one thing that you can't influence

By *riitman OP   Man
over a year ago

watford

"Ok thanks.

A profile?

Harsh but fair.

OP you are making almost no effort and then appear to be blaming the one thing that you can't influence"

Fair point - I'll see what I can do, thanks

By *riitman OP   Man
over a year ago

watford

Profile changed - any better ?

over a year ago

"Profile changed - any better ?"

Really? No. You actually think that a couple of generic sentences will bring attraction?

over a year ago

"Profile changed - any better ?

Really? No. You actually think that a couple of generic sentences will bring attraction? "

Don't be grumpy!

Be happy

over a year ago

Sleepy, dopey, sneezy, bashful, doc!

Yes, I can still remember my 7 dwarfs

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Sorry but it would put me off as I am taller than that.

I agree the pics need changing too. Cock pics are not as popular as you'd think

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Being short is a pain in the ass, to be honest - I'm labelling any guy under 5'9" short.

A lot of people will prang on about how you just have to let your confidence shine through in order to make people to ignore it... but ultimately, physical characteristics are of great importance in this community, and confidence will only go so far

over a year ago

I'm not proud to admit that to me, height matters a great deal... I've yet to meet a man that's shorter than me that I'm sexually attracted to...

That said, it has a lot to do with me being self conscious about my size/height.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I personally don't meet short guys but if you were Talland lean with chest hair how I like my guys I still wouldn't meet based on your profile. State why you can't accommodate as that can also be a deal breaker

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Height would be a deal breaker for me if it weren't something else like not accommodating or not finding the person facially attractive.

over a year ago

"I'm a short guy and was wondering how much this puts people off when looking at profiles"

Don't worry, youre not the only one that feels the cold indifference of being shorter haha we frequently lose out on meets after others find out im not 7ft 12. Just remember this isnt a dating site, its all about physical attraction. You could be the nicest, modt genuine guy in the world, but if theres a ripped, 6fter stood next to you, i cant see too many girls on here having much of a problem with him being boring!

Chin up lad! (It'll make you seem taller )

By *lackdom1Man
over a year ago

DERBY

If they don't like your height so what! Remember people should take you as you are or not at all. I'm 5.2 and a strong guy who has never had any complaints so get this height Crap out your head. We are people of al shapes n sizes and all types of preferences.

Just have as much fun as you can in life

over a year ago

Best inbox ever was your only 5.8 i like taller guys because there strong.

over a year ago

"If they don't like your height so what! Remember people should take you as you are or not at all. I'm 5.2 and a strong guy who has never had any complaints so get this height Crap out your head. We are people of al shapes n sizes and all types of preferences.

Just have as much fun as you can in life "

over a year ago

Height isn't an issue for us, we've replied to guys shorter than you but they were part of a couple

over a year ago

"I'm not proud to admit that to me, height matters a great deal... I've yet to meet a man that's shorter than me that I'm sexually attracted to...

That said, it has a lot to do with me being self conscious about my size/height."

Everyone is the same height on their back

By *acLe0dMan
over a year ago

Preston

Height is one of those things we don't have much control over, And yes I'm on the short size.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Ok thanks.

Bollocks pic has gone - anything else ?"

I would lose the bum pic....just looks like you are advertising to Bi-Sexual/Gay men.

over a year ago

Height is an issue for me too. I like my men bigger and taller than me. And all this "all the same height lying down" is bullshit too.

over a year ago

It's a funny one...fat shaming is now virtually a crime but short men are fair game in the media

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Height is an issue for me too. I like my men bigger and taller than me. And all this "all the same height lying down" is bullshit too."

This exactly! Coz if I don't fancy em standing up they will never get to the lying down bit!

over a year ago

"Height is an issue for me too. I like my men bigger and taller than me. And all this "all the same height lying down" is bullshit too.

This exactly! Coz if I don't fancy em standing up they will never get to the lying down bit! "

So the face dont matter as long as the guy is taller then you

over a year ago

"It's a funny one...fat shaming is now virtually a crime but short men are fair game in the media"

There was a great quote on this I was going to post, but I don't want anyone to take offence. But its a shame BBW are a thing but SSG (short sexy guys) arent!

By *lackdom1Man
over a year ago

DERBY

"It's a funny one...fat shaming is now virtually a crime but short men are fair game in the media

There was a great quote on this I was going to post, but I don't want anyone to take offence. But its a shame BBW are a thing but SSG (short sexy guys) arent! "

Lol

over a year ago

The height would make it a no from me. But then I an 5ft11

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Height is an issue for me too. I like my men bigger and taller than me. And all this "all the same height lying down" is bullshit too.

This exactly! Coz if I don't fancy em standing up they will never get to the lying down bit! ,

So the face dont matter as long as the guy is taller then you "

Errr....did I say that? I said I have to fancy them - height is just one element of the full package I am looking for, not the sole element!

over a year ago

This exactly! Coz if I don't fancy em standing up they will never get to the lying down bit! ,

So the face dont matter as long as the guy is taller then you "

As my profile states, face and height are 2 of the 11 things i look for in an initial contact. Sad you went straight to this kind of response without having a cursory read of my profile.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/15 21:15:14]

over a year ago

As my profile states, face and height are 2 of the 11 things i look for in an initial contact. Sad you went straight to this kind of response without having a cursory read of my profile."

Sorry to inform you but i wasnt talking to you but Missy lou.

over a year ago

As my profile states, face and height are 2 of the 11 things i look for in an initial contact. Sad you went straight to this kind of response without having a cursory read of my profile.

Sorry to inform you but i wasnt talking to you but Missy lou. "

Actually you addressed us both as you quoted us both in your post.

over a year ago

I'm 5ft 8 I like a man to be taller than me. If I was 4ft 9 your height wouldn't put me off. So it's only personal to me. Not a personal dig at you And I'd still be polite and reply

over a year ago

Errr....did I say that? I said I have to fancy them - height is just one element of the full package I am looking for, not the sole element! "

Don't take this the wrong way because it's not a dig - just a different perspective.

For me, the only woman who has the "full package" is my wife. Therefore, it seems pointless to duplicate that taste in swinging. For me, swinging is about variety and having fun with people have something a little different that makes me curious.

Not saying there's anything wrong with what you said, just different perspective.

over a year ago

I want and get the full package almost every time. I don't settle for less and that's just my preference.

over a year ago

"I want and get the full package almost every time. I don't settle for less and that's just my preference."

yeah .. but your full package might not be everyone's full package !!...every package is different

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I'm a short guy and was wondering how much this puts people off when looking at profiles. I send a lot of messages and most are just deleted without reply."

Don't worry mate, I'm quite short too and find that what a lot of women on here are looking for is quite a tall order, but that's all dwarfed by problems caused by my balding, ginger hair.

I just stand tall, let it all go way over my head, look them squarely in the waist, and tell them not to be so high and mighty.

Then I headbutt them in the shin

Good luck

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"I want and get the full package almost every time. I don't settle for less and that's just my preference.

yeah .. but your full package might not be everyone's full package !!...every package is different "

Sorry that was a reply to the previous post. I should have quoted it.

over a year ago

"I want and get the full package almost every time. I don't settle for less and that's just my preference."

And if you followed my logic then you'd understand that I have the full package every day of the week, twice on Sundays.

over a year ago

"I'm not proud to admit that to me, height matters a great deal... I've yet to meet a man that's shorter than me that I'm sexually attracted to...

That said, it has a lot to do with me being self conscious about my size/height.

Everyone is the same height on their back "

God I hate when guts message me with that phrase.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I want and get the full package almost every time. I don't settle for less and that's just my preference.

And if you followed my logic then you'd understand that I have the full package every day of the week, twice on Sundays."

Fair enough, but some of us are single and don't have that luxury!

over a year ago

And if you followed my logic then you'd understand that I have the full package every day of the week, twice on Sundays.

Fair enough, but some of us are single and don't have that luxury! "

Hence why I say different perspectives. If people can't stand the idea of a shorter guy then fine that's their privilege.

I'm just sharing my personal experience which is that pre-marriage I generally slept with girls I was dating and never slept with / dated with a girl who would describe herself as "curvy". However I have had post-marriage swinging experiences with such women and found them fantastic. That is all.

over a year ago

I'm 5ft 6 and never had a problem with being short.

Tallest women I've been with were 5'11" and 6ft - plenty of other women taller than me, plenty of women shorter than me - as long as I keep my toenails clipped it's all good

Some find it an issue, but some people find every-fucking-thing an issue and spend their whole lives worrying about what everyone else thinks.

Get to grips with your personality, tighten up, sharpen your brain, laugh at the world and get the fuck over yourself - preferably by not standing on a box

By *anda and CatCouple
over a year ago

I (male half) also get very hung up with my height and feel at times it could be an issue but as has been said, sod all I can do about it!

over a year ago

Fair enough, but some of us are single and don't have that luxury! "

over a year ago

Unfortunately a lot of girls like the typical tall, dark and handsome guy in an ideal world and seeing as the have a huge choice they can be more picky.

Perhaps think of a different site where you can date and get a woman to know you more. Being quite short I have always had way better luck with people I know than people who look at all your potential flaws in pics and on a profile.

Good luck and I'm sure you will find someone.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately a lot of girls like the typical tall, dark and handsome guy in an ideal world and seeing as the have a huge choice they can be more picky."

I do find it quite amusing if a girl has height as a prerequisite, and you look at her verifications to find that height is probably her ONLY prerequisite and they'd pretty much bang anything else regardless.

over a year ago

Height is important to me. If I was five foot tall I wouldn't care but I'm almost 6 foot.

over a year ago

Sorry mate the consensus is you are too short you can't accommodate and you have a cock and its on show quit now while you're ahead

over a year ago

"Unfortunately a lot of girls like the typical tall, dark and handsome guy in an ideal world and seeing as the have a huge choice they can be more picky.

I do find it quite amusing if a girl has height as a prerequisite, and you look at her verifications to find that height is probably her ONLY prerequisite and they'd pretty much bang anything else regardless. "

in your opinion! !

over a year ago

"Unfortunately a lot of girls like the typical tall, dark and handsome guy in an ideal world and seeing as the have a huge choice they can be more picky.

I do find it quite amusing if a girl has height as a prerequisite, and you look at her verifications to find that height is probably her ONLY prerequisite and they'd pretty much bang anything else regardless.

in your opinion! ! "

and what's wrong with my opinion?

over a year ago

in your opinion! ! and what's wrong with my opinion? "

absolutely nothing young jedi! !!...

over a year ago

"in your opinion! ! "

Which is all that matters really

over a year ago

I do find it quite amusing if a girl has height as a prerequisite, and you look at her verifications to find that height is probably her ONLY prerequisite and they'd pretty much bang anything else regardless. "

Not all of us. Infact i would say only a small percentage of women are like that.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I'm not short I'm just far away

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Not all of us. Infact i would say only a small percentage of women are like that."

But your profile says 5'10" or over???

over a year ago

We don't state any height preferences in our profile, but I have to admit I do not find short men sexually attractive - shallow of me I know, and perhaps a bit rich considering that I am only 5'1 myself, but this is how I am and always have been.

over a year ago

That said, I usually find something else in their profile puts me off first .

Many men here struggle to get responses from women, quite simply because women are outnumbered, as others have said, your height may not be the issue....

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"That said, I usually find something else in their profile puts me off first .

Many men here struggle to get responses from women, quite simply because women are outnumbered, as others have said, your height may not be the issue...."

Holy Sheeite Casey judging by the photos you may indeed be taller lying down than standing up

over a year ago

Many men here struggle to get responses from women, quite simply because women are outnumbered, as others have said, your height may not be the issue....Holy Sheeite Casey judging by the photos you may indeed be taller lying down than standing up "

Who are you calling fat pmsl

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Many men here struggle to get responses from women, quite simply because women are outnumbered, as others have said, your height may not be the issue....Holy Sheeite Casey judging by the photos you may indeed be taller lying down than standing up

Who are you calling fat pmsl"

If thats fat then im a fat fan lol but I think you know what I mean lol simply OUTSTANDING

over a year ago

Not all of us. Infact i would say only a small percentage of women are like that. But your profile says 5'10" or over???"

Yes. However it's not my only prerequisite and i don't "bang anything else regardless".

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"

Yes. However it's not my only prerequisite and i don't "bang anything else regardless". "

Hmmm I know I am too short for you but looking at your photos I grew a few inches. Alas not in height though

By *eeWestLndnMan
over a year ago

hayes

Well what type of pics are not off putting ?? lol

Post new Message to Thread