Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Why no meets?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure how long I have been on here now but have still not been able to secure a meet. Would someone be able to point out on my profile where I'm going wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Many on fab will wonder why you cant accommodate? As many will think you might be married, patience is really what you need, can take years.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You've been here seven months.

You have 11 very similar photos of the same part of your body.

You cannot accommodate - regardless of the reason, unless otherwise stated, everyone generally assumes that there's a wife/partner in the background.

Your profile text doesn't say much that stands out. There are a lot of single blokes round here, you need to make your profile a reflection of yourself.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am still married in a way I'm a widower. I still wear my wedding ring because it is something I can look at on a daily basis. The reason why I am unable to accommodate is I have 2 children who are not teenagers yet.

over a year ago

"I am still married in a way I'm a widower. I still wear my wedding ring because it is something I can look at on a daily basis. The reason why I am unable to accommodate is I have 2 children who are not teenagers yet."
hey good luck my friend send polite informative messages and a face pic and be patient ,comedy helps as well

over a year ago

"I am still married in a way I'm a widower. I still wear my wedding ring because it is something I can look at on a daily basis. The reason why I am unable to accommodate is I have 2 children who are not teenagers yet."

What you have already is enough matey. Nice to see you put your kids first. Good on you !!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There are a lot of people who have legitimate reasons for not accommodating. Most of them are perfectly acceptable, but unless stated, people sadly seem to assume you're playing away from home. It's not right but it happens.

over a year ago

Just have fun in the chat and on the forums

I've given up trying to meet up with people :D

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a confusing profile but linking piss/gay/poo together made me laugh

over a year ago

I think your profile is good. It wouldn't put me off so long as your message gives me something to reply to. Pics are alright as well, make sure to send a face pic out in messages for better chance of replies.

over a year ago

"Not sure how long I have been on here now but have still not been able to secure a meet. Would someone be able to point out on my profile where I'm going wrong? "

The cock pics from 25th may

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Not sure how long I have been on here now but have still not been able to secure a meet. Would someone be able to point out on my profile where I'm going wrong?

The cock pics from 25th may "

over a year ago

This is rather an old thread...

But hey, still no veri's, so I guess the comments still stand!

Post new Message to Thread