Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Is my profile not very clear??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If it is why do I get so many messages from couples asking me to meet her whilst he watches/wanks in the corner???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If it is why do I get so many messages from couples asking me to meet her whilst he watches/wanks in the corner???"

Block couples in message filters

over a year ago

Use your filters and block couples

over a year ago

Does your hubby know you got a single profile? It seems like a abit of cheating to me?

over a year ago

Block couples as it sounds like a single male using a couples profile

over a year ago

Because the male half of the couple will be thinking with hes cock and mailing you while mrs is out

over a year ago

No hubby knows. No secrets.

Some women don't have single profiles but want to meet just fem on fem and had some great fun but the amount of couples (male half) msg and tell me they have great cock or they want to watch

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/15 20:23:29]

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Without a meet in over a year, it might be hard to find genuine people to meet.

over a year ago

"No hubby knows. No secrets.

Some women don't have single profiles but want to meet just fem on fem and had some great fun but the amount of couples (male half) msg and tell me they have great cock or they want to watch"

and i bet the mrs is not aware

over a year ago

Is my profile not very clear??

If you can't read it then probably not!

over a year ago

"Without a meet in over a year, it might be hard to find genuine people to meet. "

Oh hadn't noticed that!! Joint profile is a little more "busy"!!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

If you want to meet women who are in couples but play alone, might be wise to remove the bit about how your partner's cock is better than their partner's cock.

over a year ago

"If it is why do I get so many messages from couples asking me to meet her whilst he watches/wanks in the corner???"

Seems clear enough to us.

over a year ago

Well, we're a couple and we wouldn't dream of contacting you, having read your profile.

So, if that's the goal, job sorted.

I'm not sure how many women would be put off by the aggressive tone as well though. So if you want to sound approachable yo your target audience you may have to have a re-think. If the ladies are queueing up for you then I guess carry on.

over a year ago

"If you want to meet women who are in couples but play alone, might be wise to remove the bit about how your partner's cock is better than their partner's cock. "

Lol sadly that's the kind of messages I get! I thought it might put the men off

over a year ago

"Well, we're a couple and we wouldn't dream of contacting you, having read your profile.

I'm not sure how many women would be put off by the aggressive tone as well though. So if you want to sound approachable yo your target audience you may have to have a re-think. If the ladies are queueing up for you then I guess carry on. "

Really not trying to be aggressive. I had nice soft profile asking for lovely ladies and I was inundated by couples telling me I should meet the male side

over a year ago

it's something you have to live with on here ,the couples where the woman is reputedly bi are in general motivated by the guys need to see his woman with a woman ,so initial contact is generally the guy ,they don't seem to care about profile and what it asks for because naturally they are thinking about what they want

over a year ago

"If it is why do I get so many messages from couples asking me to meet her whilst he watches/wanks in the corner???it's something you have to live with on here ,the couples where the woman is reputedly bi are in general motivated by the guys need to see his woman with a woman ,so initial contact is generally the guy ,they don't seem to care about profile and what it asks for because naturally they are thinking about what they want "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I never get messages like that but I have couples blocked

over a year ago

"Well, we're a couple and we wouldn't dream of contacting you, having read your profile.

I'm not sure how many women would be put off by the aggressive tone as well though. So if you want to sound approachable yo your target audience you may have to have a re-think. If the ladies are queueing up for you then I guess carry on.

Really not trying to be aggressive. I had nice soft profile asking for lovely ladies and I was inundated by couples telling me I should meet the male side "

No disrespect , but as you have 8 meets on the profile and they are all from couples , it's not hard to see why they wouldn't chance it .

over a year ago

"If it is why do I get so many messages from couples asking me to meet her whilst he watches/wanks in the corner???it's something you have to live with on here ,the couples where the woman is reputedly bi are in general motivated by the guys need to see his woman with a woman ,so initial contact is generally the guy ,they don't seem to care about profile and what it asks for because naturally they are thinking about what they want "

Not sure I agree with that statement. We have met so many couples where the woman is bi. In fact it seems to us that bi women in couples is more common that straight women in couples, though that may just be the company we keep. . . :D

over a year ago

Really not trying to be aggressive. I had nice soft profile asking for lovely ladies and I was inundated by couples telling me I should meet the male side "

Block them, that way when you search, you won't get as many couples and will lessen with all the blocks, if that makes sense, hope that makes sense

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you want to meet women who are in couples but play alone, might be wise to remove the bit about how your partner's cock is better than their partner's cock.

Lol sadly that's the kind of messages I get! I thought it might put the men off"

It would put me off and I'm single.

over a year ago

Change this sentence:

'Couples - please read profile I don't meet couples on my own.' and add something on the lines of 'meet couples on my own; I have a couples profile with my partner for that'

And perhaps name the profile too

over a year ago

"If it is why do I get so many messages from couples asking me to meet her whilst he watches/wanks in the corner???it's something you have to live with on here ,the couples where the woman is reputedly bi are in general motivated by the guys need to see his woman with a woman ,so initial contact is generally the guy ,they don't seem to care about profile and what it asks for because naturally they are thinking about what they want

Not sure I agree with that statement. We have met so many couples where the woman is bi. In fact it seems to us that bi women in couples is more common that straight women in couples, though that may just be the company we keep. . . :D

"

I did say generally

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

It's a bit negative tbh. Don't know what sort of person you are or what you're into. If you just want to meet women, filter out the rest, no need to put stuff about what you don't want on your profile and sell yourself a bit more, I'm sure you're lovely!!

Post new Message to Thread