Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

how can i improve my chances

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on site awhile but not used in ages,as found gf now single again but as got no verified meets seem find it difficult to get meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Improve your chances? Read all the other profile help threads. You won't go far wrong

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Try smiling, think about moving cock pics to private (keep a surprise for the ladies) and when you take a photo, think about the background as well.

over a year ago

"Been on site awhile but not used in ages,as found gf now single again but as got no verified meets seem find it difficult to get meet"

You can't expect advice on your profile unless you ask for it. People commenting face the prospect of a ban otherwise but I am sure you can see where the problem may lie.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Been on site awhile but not used in ages,as found gf now single again but as got no verified meets seem find it difficult to get meet"

Your status say's "browsing with cock out watching rugby" .... So are you into rugby players

over a year ago

"Been on site awhile but not used in ages,as found gf now single again but as got no verified meets seem find it difficult to get meet

Your status say's "browsing with cock out watching rugby" .... So are you into rugby players "

And supposedly straight at that lol

Do away with the topless pic and cock pics try adding some pics of u in jeans or trousers and a shirt some ladies prefer the smarter older gent, also try some pics with and without glasses and ask a female friend which u look best in

over a year ago

Also your profile level a lot to be desired it makes u sound quite desperate before u even start lol just say what your all about, type of guy you are and what u personally like to do on a meet also helps to give the ladies an idea of what u like

over a year ago

I don't believe verifications make a blind bit of difference, infact for me all they do is put me off.

I'm not verified myself but regularly get offers so if I was you I would pay more attention to your profile and photos than worry about verifications.

If you're expecting to beat pussy away with a stick once verified then you're in for a shock buddy!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got a better idea. Ignore any advice.

over a year ago

Smile for a start, you look like a right misery in your photo!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Most people will say the most attractive thing about a person is their smile so try doing that for a start

Always read the profile fully and Don't message someone if you think you don't match what they want on any level eg your age doesn't match, your location is miles away when they want someone local etc

Try socials and swinging clubs local to your to meet and greet personalities come over much better in person than online

Most people read profiles before messages so write a good one telling people about your self what you want and what you can offer them while trying to avoid the old cliche lines of "I can lick pussy for hours" and "I won't bite unless you ask" etc. if your not sure still read the profiles of successful guys on here for inspiration

And if your not meet verified in over a year I'd delete the account and start fresh other wise to the cultivar amongst us you look like a fantasist or time waster

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Most people will say the most attractive thing about a person is their smile so try doing that for a start

Always read the profile fully and Don't message someone if you think you don't match what they want on any level eg your age doesn't match, your location is miles away when they want someone local etc

Try socials and swinging clubs local to your to meet and greet personalities come over much better in person than online

Most people read profiles before messages so write a good one telling people about your self what you want and what you can offer them while trying to avoid the old cliche lines of "I can lick pussy for hours" and "I won't bite unless you ask" etc. if your not sure still read the profiles of successful guys on here for inspiration

And if your not meet verified in over a year I'd delete the account and start fresh other wise to the cultivar amongst us you look like a fantasist or time waster "

Cultivar??? They was my attempt at writing cynical my phones obviously had other ideas on what I was trying to type sorry

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

It is the content of your profile combined with good pictures that sells a member on fab. As a general guideline it is be at least fifteen lines and with interesting content . You should also list your hobbies and interests .

Verifications are meaningless and have no impact on your chances of meeting someone. Why would any member want to know whom you have met. ?.

If a profile is only a few lines you are just another make looking for sex and unlikely to get a result .

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

It is the content of your profile combined with good pictures that sells a member on fab. As a general guideline it is be at least fifteen lines and with interesting content . You should also list your hobbies and interests .

Verifications are meaningless and have no impact on your chances of meeting someone. Why would any member want to know whom you have met. ?.

If a profile is only a few lines you are just another make looking for sex and unlikely to get a result .

over a year ago

I'd say stay off the forums. It's fab suicide

over a year ago

How can I improve my chances....

Pribe them with cash.

Put a gun to there head.

Start shagging men.

Start taking steroids.

There's a few ideas for you to try

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'd say stay off the forums. It's fab suicide"

It's only fab suicide if you appear to conduct yourself poorly

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Lots of good advice OP....wonder why you have chosen to keep your profile and pics exactly as they are? Ohhhh well....your choice, but I do wonder sometimes why people ask for advice......

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Lots of good advice OP....wonder why you have chosen to keep your profile and pics exactly as they are? Ohhhh well....your choice, but I do wonder sometimes why people ask for advice...... "

I think that may be because it is not advice but attention and a potential private chat with forum contributors leading to a meet that is sought here...just a thought.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Lots of good advice OP....wonder why you have chosen to keep your profile and pics exactly as they are? Ohhhh well....your choice, but I do wonder sometimes why people ask for advice......

I think that may be because it is not advice but attention and a potential private chat with forum contributors leading to a meet that is sought here...just a thought."

That's what I was thinking. It's rare indeed that a guy listens and acts on advice he's asked for. If I was in need of advice I would be damn quick in putting it into place. Social Darwinsim.

over a year ago

"Been on site awhile but not used in ages,as found gf now single again but as got no verified meets seem find it difficult to get meet

I don't believe verifications make a blind bit of difference, infact for me all they do is put me off.

I'm not verified myself but regularly get offers so if I was you I would pay more attention to your profile and photos than worry about verifications.

If you're expecting to beat pussy away with a stick once verified then you're in for a shock buddy!"

over a year ago

Change your local update fella it's a bit misleading. Unless you like men.

Post new Message to Thread