Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Forgetting to add photos...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the only idiot here that sends messages saying 'face pic' attached then completely fails to attach them?

I never know what to do after that - I know no one wants two consecutive messages from one person, yet I know I will not get a reply if no face pic is attached.

The chance of getting a message back saying "did you forget to attach your face pic?" is as remote as anything.

Perhaps i just have to put it all down to experience and be more careful in the future?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onyneMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I think it is f air enough to message straight back with message saying 'sorry, forgot to add these' and title it something like 'pics for earlier message', or something like that...An easy mistake I would think

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think it is f air enough to message straight back with message saying 'sorry, forgot to add these' and title it something like 'pics for earlier message', or something like that...An easy mistake I would think"

Yeah doing this wouldn't bother me.

over a year ago

Forgetting the attachment is normal on work email, why not here? Shows you are human...nobody is perfect.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I do this a lot, although it's hard to tell whether it makes a difference to the response rate!

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Agree that sending a 2nd message with the pics and the word Dohhh! works fine

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Agree that sending a 2nd message with the pics and the word Dohhh! works fine"

I might try and get away with it as a first message for a laugh...

...actually, that's probably already been thought of..

over a year ago

"Am I the only idiot here that sends messages saying 'face pic' attached then completely fails to attach them?

I never know what to do after that - I know no one wants two consecutive messages from one person, yet I know I will not get a reply if no face pic is attached.

The chance of getting a message back saying "did you forget to attach your face pic?" is as remote as anything.

Perhaps i just have to put it all down to experience and be more careful in the future?"

I've done the same, makes you feel like a pudding, I followed up with a humerous message.

No harm done.

Post new Message to Thread