Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Something wrong with profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there something fundamentally wrong with my profile?

Can't seem to get any interest (other than fake people on the pic hunt).

Is finding a playmate really that difficult?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How do you know they were fake?!

over a year ago

After some messages back n forth I requested some kind of verification pic. Once the excuses ran out...Never heard from then again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you the m or f of the couple as it comes across as a single persons question.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"After some messages back n forth I requested some kind of verification pic. Once the excuses ran out...Never heard from then again"

Ah....they weren't exactly fake though...just getting off on some chat and trying to get vag pics, I'll bet. Your profile is good but a single bisexual lady is very hard to find at the best of times. It's a case of being patient and going to clubs and socials, joining in on the forum and chat room and it will happen when it happens. Have fun!

over a year ago

Lol, we are both here. So it's the couple. Funny, after we hit "post", gf said we should've typed "our profile".

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/15 10:42:38]

over a year ago

"After some messages back n forth I requested some kind of verification pic. Once the excuses ran out...Never heard from then again

Ah....they weren't exactly fake though...just getting off on some chat and trying to get vag pics, I'll bet. Your profile is good but a single bisexual lady is very hard to find at the best of times. It's a case of being patient and going to clubs and socials, joining in on the forum and chat room and it will happen when it happens. Have fun! "

Thanks

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"After some messages back n forth I requested some kind of verification pic. Once the excuses ran out...Never heard from then again

Ah....they weren't exactly fake though...just getting off on some chat and trying to get vag pics, I'll bet. Your profile is good but a single bisexual lady is very hard to find at the best of times. It's a case of being patient and going to clubs and socials, joining in on the forum and chat room and it will happen when it happens. Have fun!

Thanks "

Be grateful you didn't chat, they said yeah yeah yeah, you send a face pic and then no no no. Horribly disheartening if you don't have a sense of humour

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Is there something fundamentally wrong with my profile?

Is finding a playmate really that difficult? "

Yet to other people your profile could be considered fake? .... you have been on here 9 weeks and no meets, when we joined the site we got bombarded with messages, I cannot believe you didn't either? yet you say nobody messages you.

over a year ago

You are limiting your search to single women. That is fine but you have to understand that will limit your prospects and, to be honest, your profile is not geared up to pass the requirements of that much in demand sector of Fabs.

By *ifeRockChickWoman
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I wouldnt meet you, fulfil your fantasy, what about me ?

over a year ago

I agree with other posters that you are limiting your market. We are a couple but we are looking for couples to make up a threesome just with me. My partner gets his jollies with me afterwards So I play single even though we are a couple. It's not uncommon and there are more couples like us than there are available single bi women.

over a year ago

"I agree with other posters that you are limiting your market. We are a couple but we are looking for couples to make up a threesome just with me. My partner gets his jollies with me afterwards So I play single even though we are a couple. It's not uncommon and there are more couples like us than there are available single bi women."

Thing is, as the girl I'm not looking to play with another guy (not just yet anyway).

over a year ago

"I wouldnt meet you, fulfil your fantasy, what about me ?"

I get your point. Defo wrongly worded as we are both looking to pleasure the girl. Thanks, I'll reword x

over a year ago

Is finding a playmate really that difficult?

Yet to other people your profile could be considered fake? .... you have been on here 9 weeks and no meets, when we joined the site we got bombarded with messages, I cannot believe you didn't either? yet you say nobody messages you. "

Other than messages from single guys or a few (2) who both turned out to be fake, we haven't. This is why we posted in here.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Your criteria are quite tight.

Your hubby wants to be involved but there are no pics of him.

Some people find bi-curious people can be a little hard work (which is sad, since we were all virgins once)

Some people like sex, but find having a man watching a little daunting.

(You shouldn't necessarily change your criteria, I'm just trying to answer the question)

Try a club, and if you see another couple just ask "is it okay if just the women play?" I have never understood couples where it is okay for one husband to be present, but not the other - you just need to set your boundaries beforehand.

Good luck

Mr ddc

over a year ago

Your profile would flag as a fake to me because there's no pics of the male. Why advertise as a couple but only have female pics? Don't you think your partner is attractive enough? Thnk he'll put women off?

over a year ago

"Your profile would flag as a fake to me because there's no pics of the male. Why advertise as a couple but only have female pics? Don't you think your partner is attractive enough? Thnk he'll put women off?"

We were just mirroring what we saw with a lot of the couple's profiles we browsed through. They mainly just focused on the girl. We'll add a few of him. Thanks for the advice x

over a year ago

"Your profile would flag as a fake to me because there's no pics of the male. Why advertise as a couple but only have female pics? Don't you think your partner is attractive enough? Thnk he'll put women off?

We were just mirroring what we saw with a lot of the couple's profiles we browsed through. They mainly just focused on the girl. We'll add a few of him. Thanks for the advice x

"

Single girls who meet with couples are referred to on Fab as unicorns, for good reason. If you want to stand a chance of attracting one, you need to really stand out. You need to make them want you - both of you. Your profile does not do that at the moment.

Post new Message to Thread