Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Not doing to we'll

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been trying to make contact with people on here with no luck literally. Is there something wrong with my profile or is it just me? I don't think I'm very fanciable. But everyone's likes and dislikes are different. So any advice would be Greatfull

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only thing you CAN change is your spelling and grammar. It puts a lot of women off.

over a year ago

You mean the we'll? That was my bloody phone. Didn't realise

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"You mean the we'll? That was my bloody phone. Didn't realise "

and the 'to' since you asked

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"You mean the we'll? That was my bloody phone. Didn't realise

and the 'to' since you asked "

And the 'greatfull' if we're being pedantic

over a year ago

I'd leave the gullible bit out too. Remember you're selling yourself

Mrs

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

Get yourself out there at clubs and socials...We all started out like you.

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

"Been trying to make contact with people on here with no luck literally. Is there something wrong with my profile or is it just me? I don't think I'm very fanciable. But everyone's likes and dislikes are different. So any advice would be Greatfull"

Your profile would not attract us. Badly written with numerous spelling and grammatical errors and no sense of personality or what you can offer. No explanation of your inability to accommodate.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Yes, I have to agree. Your profile is very difficult to read because of the awful spelling and grammar. Invest some time in improving it....oh, and maybe say why you can't accommodate, many will assume you are 'playing away'!

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Oh....and your profile says you have a good sense of humour and you are witty - but the profile doesn't reflect this at all.....add some personality!

over a year ago

Ok, I've had a read through. Here is what I think:

-Fix the spelling and grammar on your profile. People don't need to be English majors to write a decent profile, but so many mistakes makes it look like you don't care.

-I think you need better pictures. The current ones are just not flattering. The only one I would keep would be the 16 August pic with you in a black tank top.

-I don't think the content of your profile is too bad. It could do with some personality and maybe an explanation of why you can't accommodate. But I think it is generally ok.

Good luck!

-Courtney

over a year ago

"You mean the we'll? That was my bloody phone. Didn't realise "

And all the bad spelling, grammar and punctuation on your profile.

over a year ago

Cheer up OP. x

over a year ago

Patience is the key

over a year ago

"Ok, I've had a read through. Here is what I think:

-Fix the spelling and grammar on your profile. People don't need to be English majors to write a decent profile, but so many mistakes makes it look like you don't care.

-I think you need better pictures. The current ones are just not flattering. The only one I would keep would be the 16 August pic with you in a black tank top.

-I don't think the content of your profile is too bad. It could do with some personality and maybe an explanation of why you can't accommodate. But I think it is generally ok.

Good luck!

-Courtney"

thanks Courtney. Il work on it tonight

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x"

over a year ago

"Yes, I have to agree. Your profile is very difficult to read because of the awful spelling and grammar. Invest some time in improving it....oh, and maybe say why you can't accommodate, many will assume you are 'playing away'! "
ahh ok yeah. I live with family. 100% single.Il add that. Thanks

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x"

and don't worry about the grammar police

over a year ago

Thanks for all your advice

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

and don't worry about the grammar police "

lol

over a year ago

"Patience is the key"

Nice arse sweet cheeks

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Cheer up OP. x

But if appalling grammar is one of the reasons he isn't getting any interest, then surely he SHOULD listen to the grammar police??

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

But if appalling grammar is one of the reasons he isn't getting any interest, then surely he SHOULD listen to the grammar police?? "

I'm sure it isnt just gramma. Ima sour it's over finds two

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

But if appalling grammar is one of the reasons he isn't getting any interest, then surely he SHOULD listen to the grammar police?? I'm sure it isnt just gramma. Ima sour it's over finds two "

grammar police knock your socks off lol

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

But if appalling grammar is one of the reasons he isn't getting any interest, then surely he SHOULD listen to the grammar police?? "

But what if it's not one of the reason......

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

People weren't criticizing his grammar just for the hell of it. He asked for advice, and to many, poor grammar on a profile is off-putting. Why start off by alienating a segment of the people who will look at your profile?

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

But if appalling grammar is one of the reasons he isn't getting any interest, then surely he SHOULD listen to the grammar police?? I'm sure it isnt just gramma. Ima sour it's over finds two "

I have no frickin' idea what you just said. I still think you're hot though.

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

But if appalling grammar is one of the reasons he isn't getting any interest, then surely he SHOULD listen to the grammar police??

But what if it's not one of the reason...... "

You would be surprised at the number of women and couples who care about this stuff.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

You would be surprised at the number of women and couples who care about this stuff."

I think you would be surprised at the number of women and couples who don't care about this stuff

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

But if appalling grammar is one of the reasons he isn't getting any interest, then surely he SHOULD listen to the grammar police?? I'm sure it isnt just gramma. Ima sour it's over finds two

I have no frickin' idea what you just said. I still think you're hot though. "

surely your not talking about me lol x

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

You would be surprised at the number of women and couples who care about this stuff.

I think you would be surprised at the number of women and couples who don't care about this stuff "

But why limit yourself? That is my question....

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Cheer up OP. x

But what if it's not one of the reason...... "

But reading this thread, it clearly IS!

over a year ago

Is this a mass debate?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

I think you would be surprised at the number of women and couples who don't care about this stuff

But why limit yourself? That is my question...."

i don't think it limits yourself you can't make everybody happy with you're profile is my point

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

But reading this thread, it clearly IS!"

how so?

over a year ago

"Is this a mass debate? "

The grammar thing is a mass debate, yes.

Apologies for bringing it to your thread

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

i don't think it limits yourself you can't make everybody happy with you're profile is my point "

But it does limit yourself. If you accept that your profile has poor grammar, and you don't change it when you easily can, then you are effectively saying that you accept that people who care about that just won't be interested in you. You are therefore limiting yourself to people who don't care.

They are out there....but again, why limit yourself to them?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Arp, get yourself to a social then your profile will be a lesser aspect to worry about. Let your personality shine through in person.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 17:38:14]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh yeah, and grammar and spelling etc. Some people don't care and some do - so why put up barriers needlessly?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 17:38:14]"
he's straight, shag. Don't offer.

over a year ago

"Arp, get yourself to a social then your profile will be a lesser aspect to worry about. Let your personality shine through in person. "

And when a woman gives her phone number, use it!

over a year ago

"Patience is the key

Nice arse sweet cheeks "

Thanks, thought I would put the cheeks out

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

i don't think it limits yourself you can't make everybody happy with you're profile is my point

But it does limit yourself. If you accept that your profile has poor grammar, and you don't change it when you easily can, then you are effectively saying that you accept that people who care about that just won't be interested in you. You are therefore limiting yourself to people who don't care.

They are out there....but again, why limit yourself to them?"

your right. When I'm home il write it outdone paper then once done il put it on my profile. Hope you all like my handwriting. Is there handwriting police on here to?

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Cheer up OP. x

how so? "

Because most people who have commented have mentioned that his poor grammar and spelling would put them off!

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 17:38:14] he's straight, shag. Don't offer. "
lol I didn't there.

over a year ago

"Arp, get yourself to a social then your profile will be a lesser aspect to worry about. Let your personality shine through in person.

And when a woman gives her phone number, use it!"

I will miss flame

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

They are out there....but again, why limit yourself to them?"

but what if he doesn't want to meet people that picky and judgemental over let's face a typo or mistake his not limiting his self at all in that case but only the OP can answer that one...

don't really want to keep on high jacking the thread let's agree to disagree on this one

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

how so?

Because most people who have commented have mentioned that his poor grammar and spelling would put them off!"

only a small percentage of the site use the forums let alone comment on this thread so doesn't represent the views of the whole site

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 17:38:14] he's straight, shag. Don't offer. lol I didn't there."
haha! I was teasing you!

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

but what if he doesn't want to meet people that picky and judgemental over let's face a typo or mistake his not limiting his self at all in that case but only the OP can answer that one...

don't really want to keep on high jacking the thread let's agree to disagree on this one "

I can understand where your both coming from

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Cheer up OP. x

how so?

Because most people who have commented have mentioned that his poor grammar and spelling would put them off!

only a small percentage of the site use the forums let alone comment on this thread so doesn't represent the views of the whole site "

I totally agree, but the OP made the choice to ask the forum! If he now chooses to leave the poor profile as it is then that is entirely his decision!

over a year ago

"Arp, get yourself to a social then your profile will be a lesser aspect to worry about. Let your personality shine through in person. "

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

how so?

only a small percentage of the site use the forums let alone comment on this thread so doesn't represent the views of the whole site

I totally agree, but the OP made the choice to ask the forum! If he now chooses to leave the poor profile as it is then that is entirely his decision! "

Agreed

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/09/15 17:58:52]

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

how so?

I totally agree, but the OP made the choice to ask the forum! If he now chooses to leave the poor profile as it is then that is entirely his decision!

Agreed "

glad that's over lol I will work on it when I get home

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

don't really want to keep on high jacking the thread let's agree to disagree on this one "

OK, I disagree with you. But we'll leave it here.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

don't really want to keep on high jacking the thread let's agree to disagree on this one

OK, I disagree with you. But we'll leave it here. "

Tut tut

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

Tut tut "

Oh stop trying to have the last word - get a room you two!

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

Tut tut

Oh stop trying to have the last word - get a room you two!"

only if you join us

over a year ago

Thanks again for all your advice

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

I can't see the point of your debate on this issue.

Some people do take spelling and grammar into account, as evidenced by this thread and many others.

Therefore, bad spelling and grammar will limit the OP's appeal.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Is this a mass debate? "

The exact opposite of an autocorrect fail!

over a year ago

Simply far too many men on the site in comparison to women. All it boils down to. I've been messaging and being myself etc. All the good behaviour curtosy etc but no luck. Just the way this website is mate. It's good for checking out the hot ladies but that's about it...unless you're ripped, hung and have a cute face then it's a no go. Have fun

over a year ago

Dude, just give up. Don't bother!

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"...unless you're ripped, hung and have a cute face then it's a no go. "

That's actually the best compliment I've ever received!

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

Some people do take spelling and grammar into account, as evidenced by this thread and many others.

Therefore, bad spelling and grammar will limit the OP's appeal."

Agree.

over a year ago

Has anyone ever been put off by good grammar?

over a year ago

I've adjusted my profile now. Let me know what you think?

over a year ago

"Been trying to make contact with people on here with no luck literally. Is there something wrong with my profile or is it just me? I don't think I'm very fanciable. But everyone's likes and dislikes are different. So any advice would be Greatfull"

You are don'ting yourself to death, 'Why don't I appeal to anyone?',' Can be a Lil bit gulliblein a funny way', 'Can be a Lil bit shy', ' I can't accomadate'. Your pictures are backlit which makes you look like a criminal hiding from the camera. Basically you talked people out of it because you do not like yourself much, so why should other people?

Tell people what you DO like,sports, drinking, films. I am sure you are a nice guy! Be positive and get some decent pics taken, it's not rocket science to get a mate to do some with a good camera or phone. Good luck!

over a year ago

"Been trying to make contact with people on here with no luck literally. Is there something wrong with my profile or is it just me? I don't think I'm very fanciable. But everyone's likes and dislikes are different. So any advice would be Greatfull

You are don'ting yourself to death, 'Why don't I appeal to anyone?',' Can be a Lil bit gulliblein a funny way', 'Can be a Lil bit shy', ' I can't accomadate'. Your pictures are backlit which makes you look like a criminal hiding from the camera. Basically you talked people out of it because you do not like yourself much, so why should other people?

Tell people what you DO like,sports, drinking, films. I am sure you are a nice guy! Be positive and get some decent pics taken, it's not rocket science to get a mate to do some with a good camera or phone. Good luck! "

I've rewritten my profile now but thanks

over a year ago

"Been trying to make contact with people on here with no luck literally. Is there something wrong with my profile or is it just me? I don't think I'm very fanciable. But everyone's likes and dislikes are different. So any advice would be Greatfull

Tell people what you DO like,sports, drinking, films. I am sure you are a nice guy! Be positive and get some decent pics taken, it's not rocket science to get a mate to do some with a good camera or phone. Good luck! I've rewritten my profile now but thanks"

Somewhat better but I don't think that you really took on board what people were saying.

over a year ago

We'll that's a tip-top profile in my eyes. Don't be down on yourself fella,it isn't you that's the problem.

over a year ago

We'll that's a tip-top profile in my eyes. Don't be down on yourself fella,it isn't you that's the problem."

cheers dude :0)

over a year ago

"Simply far too many men on the site in comparison to women. All it boils down to. I've been messaging and being myself etc. All the good behaviour curtosy etc but no luck. Just the way this website is mate. It's good for checking out the hot ladies but that's about it...unless you're ripped, hung and have a cute face then it's a no go. Have fun "

We'll said mate

over a year ago

"Simply far too many men on the site in comparison to women. All it boils down to. I've been messaging and being myself etc. All the good behaviour curtosy etc but no luck. Just the way this website is mate. It's good for checking out the hot ladies but that's about it...unless you're ripped, hung and have a cute face then it's a no go. Have fun

We'll said mate"

Well at least you know guys find your profile attractive.

over a year ago

"Simply far too many men on the site in comparison to women. All it boils down to. I've been messaging and being myself etc. All the good behaviour curtosy etc but no luck. Just the way this website is mate. It's good for checking out the hot ladies but that's about it...unless you're ripped, hung and have a cute face then it's a no go. Have fun

We'll said mate

Well at least you know guys find your profile attractive."

really????

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

It's a lot better! Tho you've used cheeky twice in one sentence. The photo with the cap on is a bit of a mugshot, would be nice to see one of you smiling. I actually like your made up words, they're funny!

over a year ago

We'll said mate

Well at least you know guys find your profile attractive."

It can be brutal on here Kitty,it really can,mainly from women and this isn't aimed at you. I've seen some real lazy arsed profiles off girls on here but then again they're guaranteed a bucket load of messages anyway aren't they ?

over a year ago

"It's a lot better! Tho you've used cheeky twice in one sentence. The photo with the cap on is a bit of a mugshot, would be nice to see one of you smiling. I actually like your made up words, they're funny! "
yeah that was on purpose lol I like cheeky hehe

over a year ago

We'll said mate

It can be brutal on here Kitty,it really can,mainly from women and this isn't aimed at you. I've seen some real lazy arsed profiles off girls on here but then again they're guaranteed a bucket load of messages anyway aren't they ?"

You say women are looking for ripped hunks on here but the fact of the matter is i only meet ripped hunks in real life too. It's not that the number of men on here makes us women pickier. We have our preferences because that's what we find aattractive ALL THE TIME. Men act as if women should in some way be grateful that they've deigned to message them. As ifnthe fact we're on here means we're desperate for the cock. We're not. And all this "I send good message and should be swimming in pussy but women are just being mean" nonsense, just isn't sexy.

over a year ago

We'll said mate

It can be brutal on here Kitty,it really can,mainly from women and this isn't aimed at you. I've seen some real lazy arsed profiles off girls on here but then again they're guaranteed a bucket load of messages anyway aren't they ?

You say women are looking for ripped hunks on here but the fact of the matter is i only meet ripped hunks in real life too. It's not that the number of men on here makes us women pickier. We have our preferences because that's what we find aattractive ALL THE TIME. Men act as if women should in some way be grateful that they've deigned to message them. As ifnthe fact we're on here means we're desperate for the cock. We're not. And all this "I send good message and should be swimming in pussy but women are just being mean" nonsense, just isn't sexy. "

ifnthe? Aattractive?

over a year ago

We'll said mate

You say women are looking for ripped hunks on here but the fact of the matter is i only meet ripped hunks in real life too. It's not that the number of men on here makes us women pickier. We have our preferences because that's what we find aattractive ALL THE TIME. Men act as if women should in some way be grateful that they've deigned to message them. As ifnthe fact we're on here means we're desperate for the cock. We're not. And all this "I send good message and should be swimming in pussy but women are just being mean" nonsense, just isn't sexy. ifnthe? Aattractive? "

kitty can I refer you to number 6 on your profile? Thanks

over a year ago

We'll said mate

You say women are looking for ripped hunks on here but the fact of the matter is i only meet ripped hunks in real life too. It's not that the number of men on here makes us women pickier. We have our preferences because that's what we find aattractive ALL THE TIME. Men act as if women should in some way be grateful that they've deigned to message them. As ifnthe fact we're on here means we're desperate for the cock. We're not. And all this "I send good message and should be swimming in pussy but women are just being mean" nonsense, just isn't sexy. ifnthe? Aattractive? kitty can I refer you to number 6 on your profile? Thanks "

Good job i made typos or you might have had to stay on topic.

over a year ago

Just remember that sadly enough single men actually have to work hard on this website to gain some interest and that's not always a reflection of you. There are so many single men here that it's very easy for women and couples to be super picky.

over a year ago

"Just remember that sadly enough single men actually have to work hard on this website to gain some interest and that's not always a reflection of you. There are so many single men here that it's very easy for women and couples to be super picky."

Again, i don't see anyone being pickier on here than they are anywhere else. What i DO see is a whole load of men who blame the numbers/egos/fussiness/website for the fact they can't get laid on here. If you were to walk up to the same number of women a day in the street and ask them out as profiles you message on here, you'd get the same number of rejections.

over a year ago

"Just remember that sadly enough single men actually have to work hard on this website to gain some interest and that's not always a reflection of you. There are so many single men here that it's very easy for women and couples to be super picky.

Again, i don't see anyone being pickier on here than they are anywhere else. What i DO see is a whole load of men who blame the numbers/egos/fussiness/website for the fact they can't get laid on here. If you were to walk up to the same number of women a day in the street and ask them out as profiles you message on here, you'd get the same number of rejections. "

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"kitty can I refer you to number 6 on your profile? Thanks "

Thank you for giving me a reason to read her profile again, and being reminded how cute she is in addition to her intelligence.

It might be the only positive out if this thread, so I thought it would be worth mentioning!

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

Therefore, bad spelling and grammar will limit the OP's appeal."

read the whole thread and let it go

over a year ago

Go to a social event on here or a club and get some verifications, that will help you an awful lot

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

read the whole thread and let it go "

Are you saying the OP is incapable of understanding th logical point?

Or are you just saying that you're right, and nobody should argue with you?

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

There's no doubt that good grammar, spelling and punctuation is important.

Some profiles are very hard to understand because they are so badly written. If women get 30 messages a day, they're hardly going to spend time on ones where they have to spend time deciphering the meaning of them, or the person's profile.

It's therefore entirely relevant to suggest someone works on getting it right if they want the best chance on here.

Of course, many lovely people have poor written skills and many people are dyslexic, but the point still stands. There are ways around it.

Finally, it's a bit different making errors in a forum post (as has been pointed out to someone here) to making them in a profile or private message. People usually take far more care over the latter.

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

Or are you just saying that you're right, and nobody should argue with you? "

He likes to have the last word, regardless of what you write. It really won't end without you deciding to let the logic go

-Courtney

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Just remember that sadly enough single men actually have to work hard on this website to gain some interest and that's not always a reflection of you. There are so many single men here that it's very easy for women and couples to be super picky.

Again, i don't see anyone being pickier on here than they are anywhere else. What i DO see is a whole load of men who blame the numbers/egos/fussiness/website for the fact they can't get laid on here. If you were to walk up to the same number of women a day in the street and ask them out as profiles you message on here, you'd get the same number of rejections. "

I do agree with everything your saying about guys often looking to blame the numbers game or women being to fussy or picky for there lack of success.

A don't agree with with any man who thinks women are being to fussy or picky after all I'm picky and fussy when it comes to where I am going to put my Willy.

The numbers game is a bane though not only for men who are hoping to get noticed but also for women who have to go through hundreds of messages from guys .

Its hard for a guy to stand out and its hard for a women to find what's/she's looking for in amongst a mail box full of messages .

So guys have a point there .

As for the real world you can not draw any similarities to trying to pull on line to off line for one simple reason .on line there is no body language to guide ether sex so its far harder and people are going to miss read a situation online far more often than they would out in the real world because of this fact ..

We are a social animal programed to pick up on subtle body language online deprives of this evolutionary programing that we so rely on so much for making connections in the real world .

If you placed a hundred women in front of a guy in the real world after one short chat with each of them he would know instinctively who liked him and who didn't .

Online looking at static pictures no one male or female can tell if the person in the picture would like them or not nor if they would like then or not .

Let's not get a lustful responce mixed up with liking or fancying someone enough to consent to sex with them .

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

read the whole thread and let it go "

I did. You did not. (Behind you).

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

Or are you just saying that you're right, and nobody should argue with you? "

neither

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"Cheer up OP. x

I did. You did not. (Behind you)."

err ok if you say so

over a year ago

Your profile reads much better today

Mrs

over a year ago

"Cheer up OP. x

Or are you just saying that you're right, and nobody should argue with you?

He likes to have the last word, regardless of what you write. It really won't end without you deciding to let the logic go

-Courtney"

You know what Courtney? You were right.

I couldn't help testing the hypothesis though.

over a year ago

"Your profile reads much better today

Mrs"

thank you :0)

over a year ago

Can I be brutally honest OP?

You've been here under different profiles at least 3 times that I can remember and each time you've posted the same old 'help me' threads. Surely, by now you've gleaned enough information during that time that you can work it out for yourself.

I'm not trying to be nasty or horrible but there comes a point where you've thought to yourself 'women will respect my efforts more if they are mine and not a collection of strangers opinons'

You've also done the 'I must not be very fanciable' threads and 'nobody likes big guys' threads. The self loathing approach is clearly not working.

Try another approach.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/15 20:21:22]

over a year ago

"Can I be brutally honest OP?

You've been here under different profiles at least 3 times that I can remember and each time you've posted the same old 'help me' threads. Surely, by now you've gleaned enough information during that time that you can work it out for yourself.

I'm not trying to be nasty or horrible but there comes a point where you've thought to yourself 'women will respect my efforts more if they are mine and not a collection of strangers opinons'

You've also done the 'I must not be very fanciable' threads and 'nobody likes big guys' threads. The self loathing approach is clearly not working.

Try another approach."

I have had 3 profiles your right. Didn't have much patience. And got fed up and deleted. Got bored. Came back!. Very observant of you lol. I havent made threads about not being fanciable. Have made a thread about big guys. And big guys appreciation club and tried to organise a social at the local chip shop. Just not enough members lol

over a year ago

Try another approach.I have had 3 profiles your right. Didn't have much patience. And got fed up and deleted. Got bored. Came back!. Very observant of you lol. I havent made threads about not being fanciable. Have made a thread about big guys. And big guys appreciation club and tried to organise a social at the local chip shop. Just not enough members lol "

You have had much advice in this thread but you haven't taken any action, which is fine if you decide that it is not good advice. Just don't ask again.

over a year ago

OP, sorry to say this but you do come across as a little negative with a woe is me attitude at times with some of your threads. You seem a little insecure about your looks/body and often post threads looking for reassurance that people find your type of physique attractive which of course, some will but some won't. I gave you my number as I was interested to meet you socially and go from there but you never used it so I assumed you weren't interested and left you to it.

There will be women who want to meet you so be positive and confident, women like that

over a year ago

Try another approach.I have had 3 profiles your right. Didn't have much patience. And got fed up and deleted. Got bored. Came back!. Very observant of you lol. I havent made threads about not being fanciable. Have made a thread about big guys. And big guys appreciation club and tried to organise a social at the local chip shop. Just not enough members lol

You have had much advice in this thread but you haven't taken any action, which is fine if you decide that it is not good advice. Just don't ask again."

I have taken action I have rewritten my profile and used people's advice to word it. Some people have said it's better than before. Why would I ask for advice for no reason.?I'm not an attention seeker. I genuinely want to chat to peoplecmake freinds and if I'm lucky meet.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/15 16:35:56]

over a year ago

"OP, sorry to say this but you do come across as a little negative with a woe is me attitude at times with some of your threads. You seem a little insecure about your looks/body and often post threads looking for reassurance that people find your type of physique attractive which of course, some will but some won't. I gave you my number as I was interested to meet you socially and go from there but you never used it so I assumed you weren't interested and left you to it.

There will be women who want to meet you so be positive and confident, women like that "

miss flame you did give Me your number yes.and I did want to meet. I had an op just after you gave me it. And had abig loss in the family. I did let you know about the op at the time

By *ohn50Man
over a year ago

notts

same here...send people polite messages which just get deleted

over a year ago

"OP, sorry to say this but you do come across as a little negative with a woe is me attitude at times with some of your threads. You seem a little insecure about your looks/body and often post threads looking for reassurance that people find your type of physique attractive which of course, some will but some won't. I gave you my number as I was interested to meet you socially and go from there but you never used it so I assumed you weren't interested and left you to it.

There will be women who want to meet you so be positive and confident, women like that miss flame you did give Me your number yes.and I did want to meet. I had an op just after you gave me it. And had abig loss in the family. I did let you know about the op at the time "

You also said you lost all the numbers on your phone or something similar. Sorry to hear of your loss.

over a year ago

There will be women who want to meet you so be positive and confident, women like that miss flame you did give Me your number yes.and I did want to meet. I had an op just after you gave me it. And had abig loss in the family. I did let you know about the op at the time

You also said you lost all the numbers on your phone or something similar. Sorry to hear of your loss. "

thank you x yes good memory lol I broke my phone at the time

over a year ago

There will be women who want to meet you so be positive and confident, women like that miss flame you did give Me your number yes.and I did want to meet. I had an op just after you gave me it. And had abig loss in the family. I did let you know about the op at the time

You also said you lost all the numbers on your phone or something similar. Sorry to hear of your loss. thank you x yes good memory lol I broke my phone at the time "

I have an amazing memory, it serves me very well on here.

over a year ago

You also said you lost all the numbers on your phone or something similar. Sorry to hear of your loss. thank you x yes good memory lol I broke my phone at the time

I have an amazing memory, it serves me very well on here. "

you certainly do lol even I forgot about that lol

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

We're women we remember EVERYTHING! Perfect ammo in a disagreement

over a year ago

"We're women we remember EVERYTHING! Perfect ammo in a disagreement "
My memory is terrible. My job does it to me lol. Can't remember anyone's birthday, anniversary,but I'm a man that's how we do lol

over a year ago

Try another approach.I have had 3 profiles your right. Didn't have much patience. And got fed up and deleted. Got bored. Came back!. Very observant of you lol. I havent made threads about not being fanciable. Have made a thread about big guys. And big guys appreciation club and tried to organise a social at the local chip shop. Just not enough members lol

You have had much advice in this thread but you haven't taken any action, which is fine if you decide that it is not good advice. Just don't ask again.I have taken action I have rewritten my profile and used people's advice to word it. Some people have said it's better than before. Why would I ask for advice for no reason.?I'm not an attention seeker. I genuinely want to chat to peoplecmake freinds and if I'm lucky meet. "

Of course you did, including a thorough grammar check to ensure that those Spelling and Grammar Police are satisfied.

And a lady dangled a meet in your face. But you lost it, did you not? Try your best to salvage that one if you are serious. Broken phones do not generally work as an excuse, I am afraid.

I am not trying to be rude. It does not look like you are really trying and I am just trying to offer some crap guidance.

over a year ago

"same here...send people polite messages which just get deleted"
Have a read through the thread there's alot of advice on here mate

over a year ago

You have had much advice in this thread but you haven't taken any action, which is fine if you decide that it is not good advice. Just don't ask again.I have taken action I have rewritten my profile and used people's advice to word it. Some people have said it's better than before. Why would I ask for advice for no reason.?I'm not an attention seeker. I genuinely want to chat to peoplecmake freinds and if I'm lucky meet.

Of course you did, including a thorough grammar check to ensure that those Spelling and Grammar Police are satisfied.

And a lady dangled a meet in your face. But you lost it, did you not? Try your best to salvage that one if you are serious. Broken phones do not generally work as an excuse, I am afraid.

I am not trying to be rude. It does not look like you are really trying and I am just trying to offer some crap guidance."

you did read that messege through right?. Wasn't just a broken phone

over a year ago

Lots of peoples phones break on this site.

over a year ago

You have had much advice in this thread but you haven't taken any action, which is fine if you decide that it is not good advice. Just don't ask again.I have taken action I have rewritten my profile and used people's advice to word it. Some people have said it's better than before. Why would I ask for advice for no reason.?I'm not an attention seeker. I genuinely want to chat to peoplecmake freinds and if I'm lucky meet.

I am not trying to be rude. It does not look like you are really trying and I am just trying to offer some crap guidance.you did read that messege through right?. Wasn't just a broken phone "

OP, I will leave you to digest your reactions. It is not for me to judge.

over a year ago

I am not trying to be rude. It does not look like you are really trying and I am just trying to offer some crap guidance.you did read that messege through right?. Wasn't just a broken phone

OP, I will leave you to digest your reactions. It is not for me to judge."

I'm not moaning at you lol hope it didn't come across like that. Sorry if it did

By *weetBBWWoman
over a year ago

London

Well...having chatted to you before on a couple of other sites and told you I found you very attractive...we have never met!! I thought I made it more than clear that I was interested quite a few times but nothing came of it (maybe I wasn't forward enough?) But you seem to be rather shy and willing to give up/lose interest far too easily...blaming me for not replying to yr last message and then not contacting me again despite me suggesting a weekend to meet. I dunno maybe it is just you simply aren't interested in me or you might need to be a little more forward with the ladies...overcome you shyness and have some confidence that there ARE ladies who find you sexy and who would meet you for sure & good luck

over a year ago

"Well...having chatted to you before on a couple of other sites and told you I found you very attractive...we have never met!! I thought I made it more than clear that I was interested quite a few times but nothing came of it (maybe I wasn't forward enough?) But you seem to be rather shy and willing to give up/lose interest far too easily...blaming me for not replying to yr last message and then not contacting me again despite me suggesting a weekend to meet. I dunno maybe it is just you simply aren't interested in me or you might need to be a little more forward with the ladies...overcome you shyness and have some confidence that there ARE ladies who find you sexy and who would meet you for sure & good luck "

Oh dear OP, seems women are offering to meet you and for whatever reason you fail to follow it through. Is this really the site/lifestyle for you?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Well...having chatted to you before on a couple of other sites and told you I found you very attractive...we have never met!! I thought I made it more than clear that I was interested quite a few times but nothing came of it (maybe I wasn't forward enough?) But you seem to be rather shy and willing to give up/lose interest far too easily...blaming me for not replying to yr last message and then not contacting me again despite me suggesting a weekend to meet. I dunno maybe it is just you simply aren't interested in me or you might need to be a little more forward with the ladies...overcome you shyness and have some confidence that there ARE ladies who find you sexy and who would meet you for sure & good luck

Oh dear OP, seems women are offering to meet you and for whatever reason you fail to follow it through. Is this really the site/lifestyle for you?"

Between this and the classic broken phone and family issues excuse we all know what it really means

over a year ago

"Well...having chatted to you before on a couple of other sites and told you I found you very attractive...we have never met!! I thought I made it more than clear that I was interested quite a few times but nothing came of it (maybe I wasn't forward enough?) But you seem to be rather shy and willing to give up/lose interest far too easily...blaming me for not replying to yr last message and then not contacting me again despite me suggesting a weekend to meet. I dunno maybe it is just you simply aren't interested in me or you might need to be a little more forward with the ladies...overcome you shyness and have some confidence that there ARE ladies who find you sexy and who would meet you for sure & good luck

Oh dear OP, seems women are offering to meet you and for whatever reason you fail to follow it through. Is this really the site/lifestyle for you?

Between this and the classic broken phone and family issues excuse we all know what it really means "

ok I'm a bit offended by this. What does it mean?

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Between this and the classic broken phone and family issues excuse we all know what it really means ok I'm a bit offended by this. What does it mean? "

it means you're doing yourself no favours OP

over a year ago

Between this and the classic broken phone and family issues excuse we all know what it really means "

I don't know what it really means?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Between this and the classic broken phone and family issues excuse we all know what it really means ok I'm a bit offended by this. What does it mean?

it means you're doing yourself no favours OP "

over a year ago

Between this and the classic broken phone and family issues excuse we all know what it really means ok I'm a bit offended by this. What does it mean?

"

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!

over a year ago

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!"

I get fobbed off all the time everytime but it's bad when I do it lol

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!"

So you loose your nerve after showing your interest in someone all the time? And on what seems like a few occasions with the same person?

over a year ago

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!I get fobbed off all the time everytime but it's bad when I do it lol"

Exactly, women are the kings of fobbing off!

over a year ago

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!

So you loose your nerve after showing your interest in someone all the time? And on what seems like a few occasions with the same person? "

you don't know the full story

over a year ago

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!I get fobbed off all the time everytime but it's bad when I do it lol

Exactly, women are the kings of fobbing off! "

over a year ago

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!I get fobbed off all the time everytime but it's bad when I do it lol"

So are you saying that's what you did? Not really a problem but if you make the first move and message someone then change your mind its probably preferable to just be honest. I greatly respect honesty and have no problem if people change their mind. I have done on a few occasions.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

So you loose your nerve after showing your interest in someone all the time? And on what seems like a few occasions with the same person? you don't know the full story"

That's true but this and some of your comments don't paint the best impression of yourself especially given the number of profiles most of us remember you having too

over a year ago

I reckon your an online fantasist, maybe all sounds great in your head but if it comes to it you get cold feet...so get some confidence and stop being a whi....oh wait best watch my words here or I'll be banned again...

over a year ago

Why cause he fobbed off a woman he obviously didn't like enough to meet? I do that all the time!I get fobbed off all the time everytime but it's bad when I do it lol

So are you saying that's what you did? Not really a problem but if you make the first move and message someone then change your mind its probably preferable to just be honest. I greatly respect honesty and have no problem if people change their mind. I have done on a few occasions. "

no its not what I did. I didn't fob you off. I'm not explaining myself in front of an audience

over a year ago

"I reckon your an online fantasist, maybe all sounds great in your head but if it comes to it you get cold feet...so get some confidence and stop being a whi....oh wait best watch my words here or I'll be banned again..."
did you get banned? Lol

over a year ago

So you loose your nerve after showing your interest in someone all the time? And on what seems like a few occasions with the same person? "

Haha are you lot putting words in this poor chaps mouth???

Yes I'm a vergin that doesn't have the nerve to meet!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

So you loose your nerve after showing your interest in someone all the time? And on what seems like a few occasions with the same person?

Yes I'm a vergin that doesn't have the nerve to meet! "

I did use the word SEEM therefore wasn't putting words into anyone's mouth merely asking questions out of curiosity

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I did use the word SEEM therefore wasn't putting words into anyone's mouth merely asking questions out of curiosity "

And you don't have to be a virgin to loose your nerve for a meet

over a year ago

So are you saying that's what you did? Not really a problem but if you make the first move and message someone then change your mind its probably preferable to just be honest. I greatly respect honesty and have no problem if people change their mind. I have done on a few occasions. no its not what I did. I didn't fob you off. I'm not explaining myself in front of an audience "

Bollocks mate! Grow a pair of balls and tell her why you fobbed here off lol

over a year ago

I did use the word SEEM therefore wasn't putting words into anyone's mouth merely asking questions out of curiosity

And you don't have to be a virgin to loose your nerve for a meet "

I am a virgin

over a year ago

So are you saying that's what you did? Not really a problem but if you make the first move and message someone then change your mind its probably preferable to just be honest. I greatly respect honesty and have no problem if people change their mind. I have done on a few occasions. no its not what I did. I didn't fob you off. I'm not explaining myself in front of an audience

Bollocks mate! Grow a pair of balls and tell her why you fobbed here off lol "

loooool I honestly didn't

over a year ago

And you don't have to be a virgin to loose your nerve for a meet "

Not honestly I'm a virgin!

My cocks brand spanking new, never been driven!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

My cocks brand spanking new, never been driven! "

So your couples profile was obviously for you the watch your ex get fucked and gain some pointers then very wise of you

over a year ago

So your couples profile was obviously for you the watch your ex get fucked and gain some pointers then very wise of you "

legend

over a year ago

So your couples profile was obviously for you the watch your ex get fucked and gain some pointers then very wise of you "

Hahaha exactly!

I'm pretty sure I know what goes where now!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

So your couples profile was obviously for you the watch your ex get fucked and gain some pointers then very wise of you

Hahaha exactly!

I'm pretty sure I know what goes where now! "

Well that's good just remember only stick it in her ear if she asks nicely

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Hahaha exactly!

Well that's good just remember only stick it in her ear if she asks nicely "

Oh and be a gent about it start with a finger or two first

over a year ago

Hahaha exactly!

Well that's good just remember only stick it in her ear if she asks nicely "

Yes I hate bad manners!

over a year ago

Hahaha exactly!

Well that's good just remember only stick it in her ear if she asks nicely

Oh and be a gent about it start with a finger or two first "

Don't worry iv got some engine oil I can lube here up with first!

over a year ago

Well, all that was fun......

Who fancies a shag?

over a year ago

"Well, all that was fun......

Who fancies a shag?"

Loses nerve!

over a year ago

Who fancies a shag?

Loses nerve!"

And in doing so, drops phone and breaks it

over a year ago

Who fancies a shag?

Loses nerve!

And in doing so, drops phone and breaks it "

Hope not only bought it yesterday!

I have nerves of steel!

Or is it buns of steel, I get mixed up!

By *weetBBWWoman
over a year ago

London

Wasn't meant as an insult or a criticism...OP asked for an opinion/help and now I'm in trouble *sigh* I'm also fully accepting of the fact that maybe it was just me OP didn't want to meet...not a problem

over a year ago

"Wasn't meant as an insult or a criticism...OP asked for an opinion/help and now I'm in trouble *sigh* I'm also fully accepting of the fact that maybe it was just me OP didn't want to meet...not a problem "

Wouldn't worry about it, the day you worry about what strangers on the internet think or say is the day you should press the UNLOS buttons.

over a year ago

Interesting reading. I don't think this thread has done you any favours at all op, you sound like a fantasist. I wouldn't say you were a time waster but the bereavement, operation and broken phone excuse for one person, seriously ? This site makes some a little cynical and I doubt anyone reading this will take you seriously now. I'm sure many will have heard those excuses a thousand times.

over a year ago

"Interesting reading. I don't think this thread has done you any favours at all op, you sound like a fantasist. I wouldn't say you were a time waster but the bereavement, operation and broken phone excuse for one person, seriously ? This site makes some a little cynical and I doubt anyone reading this will take you seriously now. I'm sure many will have heard those excuses a thousand times. "
So what your saying is that I made it all up so I didn't have to meet up?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Interesting reading. I don't think this thread has done you any favours at all op, you sound like a fantasist. I wouldn't say you were a time waster but the bereavement, operation and broken phone excuse for one person, seriously ? This site makes some a little cynical and I doubt anyone reading this will take you seriously now. I'm sure many will have heard those excuses a thousand times. So what your saying is that I made it all up so I didn't have to meet up? "

He's not specifically saying that just saying that's the concluison that the cynical amongst us will arrive at.

When I was naive to the site back when I first joined I came across a guy who's mother died twice and his phone broke the second time so he couldn't tell me either, do you see what he means now?

over a year ago

I can understand yeah. I know what happened. I don't need to prove myself or explain myself to anyone. If people want to judge. Crack on

over a year ago

"I can understand yeah. I know what happened. I don't need to prove myself or explain myself to anyone. If people want to judge. Crack on "

Chin up mate just keep on going,Fuck it !!

over a year ago

"I can understand yeah. I know what happened. I don't need to prove myself or explain myself to anyone. If people want to judge. Crack on

Chin up mate just keep on going,Fuck it !!"

cheers dude :0)

over a year ago

This whole thread was hilarious! Best of luck OP! LMAO!

over a year ago

Mystic naughty predicts an UNLOS in the very near future.

over a year ago

"Mystic naughty predicts an UNLOS in the very near future. "

Quickly followed by another new profile

over a year ago

"Wasn't meant as an insult or a criticism...OP asked for an opinion/help and now I'm in trouble *sigh* I'm also fully accepting of the fact that maybe it was just me OP didn't want to meet...not a problem

Wouldn't worry about it, the day you worry about what strangers on the internet think or say is the day you should press the UNLOS buttons."

Post new Message to Thread