Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

No luck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is now my third profile on the site. I have come off the site for the same reason every time, due to a lack of interest. I have looked through thousands of different profiles (males and females) to see what it is that attract women to single male profiles. After nearly 2 years on the site. I still can not put my finger on it. Most are looking for a face picture, so I have provided a face picture, now people don't even look at the profile. Could people please take a look and see what you think. Danny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your body type and pic don't match up.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Third profile? Why not just write one good one and stick with it? Is this profile totally different to the others?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

People who come and go because they can't get meets are off putting for a start.

If you really have to put a cock pic on make sure at lease it's a decent one.

As kittymama spotted above you say athletic but the pic says otherwise.

Have you made an effort to go to socials?

over a year ago

Your profile says that you were well verified previously - just do what you did then?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/15 22:04:59]

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

If you're a soldier, slap up some pics of you in combats and a rifle photo... some lasses love a good weapon pic

over a year ago

"Your body type and pic don't match up."

Thanks for your response. I have changed the body type.

over a year ago

"Third profile? Why not just write one good one and stick with it? Is this profile totally different to the others? "

I would but people from work were spreading nasty rumours and posting horrible things on social media. So I had to come off.

over a year ago

"People who come and go because they can't get meets are off putting for a start.

Have you made an effort to go to socials?"

It's not a case of not making an effort. It's not being invited. Here are some figures for you. I have sent out 6 messages today. 4 gave been read, 0 profile views and 0 responses. My messages are very polite and offer a social meet first. Can not win.

over a year ago

You need patience lol

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

It's not a case of not making an effort. It's not being invited. Here are some figures for you. I have sent out 6 messages today. 4 gave been read, 0 profile views and 0 responses. "

Some of us hide that we view profiles..you don't know that I've viewed yours.

Messages aren't just about being polite, they need to get the readers attention.

over a year ago

"People who come and go because they can't get meets are off putting for a start.

It's not a case of not making an effort. It's not being invited. Here are some figures for you. I have sent out 6 messages today. 4 gave been read, 0 profile views and 0 responses. My messages are very polite and offer a social meet first. Can not win. "

Most women are on ninja mode so chances are they looked at your profile and you juat don't see them. Do you read profiles before you message? Most women write what they're looking for on their profiles so if you're not their type, they won't reply. Also, you know 7 inches isn't the average so don't try and be showy about it. You posted a pic of your cock so claiming it's 7 inches is kinda redundant.

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

We all have problems getting meets...you just need to keep on trying...get your face known on the forums and get yourself out to socials and parties

By *gboyMan
over a year ago

stockport

It a case if were all little fishes in a big sea, try the socials and meeting people in person there joining in on the forums helps people build up your character

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Constructive advice from me......

Why mention your excursion to the bi side if it wasn't for you, as far as it stands now, you are straight - leave it at that and take the bi reference off.

Say something in yr profile about what a potential meet will get of meeting you, and I don't mean 'I fuck like a jack hammer' - word it in a way so that it isn't about you can do, but more about what you do for them.

Change the pic.

Only other thing I would say is if you you were well verified in a previous profile, why this thread? You obviously did something right, or do you say it to just get credibility? Because if you don't get the old verifications to verify this account, people will think you are a fraud.

over a year ago

It's not a case of not making an effort. It's not being invited. Here are some figures for you. I have sent out 6 messages today. 4 gave been read, 0 profile views and 0 responses. My messages are very polite and offer a social meet first. Can not win.

Most women are on ninja mode so chances are they looked at your profile and you juat don't see them. Do you read profiles before you message? Most women write what they're looking for on their profiles so if you're not their type, they won't reply. Also, you know 7 inches isn't the average so don't try and be showy about it. You posted a pic of your cock so claiming it's 7 inches is kinda redundant."

I have other pictures and will post. It's not the best of pictures.

over a year ago

"

It's not a case of not making an effort. It's not being invited. Here are some figures for you. I have sent out 6 messages today. 4 gave been read, 0 profile views and 0 responses.

Some of us hide that we view profiles..you don't know that I've viewed yours.

Messages aren't just about being polite, they need to get the readers attention."

OK thanks. It's the wording I struggle with. I don't want to come across as rude or too forward, but arouse interest at the same time.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Send me a typical first message and I will comment, not to be harsh but to help

over a year ago

No luck... the story of my life

over a year ago

On your preferences you have same room swapping. Who do you swap with if you are single?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

For the record he sent a very nice first message, I couldn't fault it

over a year ago

"For the record he sent a very nice first message, I couldn't fault it "

Makes a change to see something positive where someone's asking for a bit of help.

Top work!!!!

over a year ago

"This is now my third profile on the site. I have come off the site for the same reason every time, due to a lack of interest. I have looked through thousands of different profiles (males and females) to see what it is that attract women to single male profiles. After nearly 2 years on the site. I still can not put my finger on it. Most are looking for a face picture, so I have provided a face picture, now people don't even look at the profile. Could people please take a look and see what you think. Danny "

OP, please ignore the insulting that has gone on in this thread.

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with your profile and it should appeal to some.

Obviously, the fact that you cannot accommodate will limit interest. Our personal view would be to reject you but that is only because of the multiple soldier references and the slight tone of arrogance - but that is just us.

over a year ago

"This is now my third profile on the site. I have come off the site for the same reason every time, due to a lack of interest. I have looked through thousands of different profiles (males and females) to see what it is that attract women to single male profiles. After nearly 2 years on the site. I still can not put my finger on it. Most are looking for a face picture, so I have provided a face picture, now people don't even look at the profile. Could people please take a look and see what you think. Danny

OP, please ignore the insulting that has gone on in this thread.

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with your profile and it should appeal to some.

Obviously, the fact that you cannot accommodate will limit interest. Our personal view would be to reject you but that is only because of the multiple soldier references and the slight tone of arrogance - but that is just us."

Thanks for your response. I do understand your views on soldiers. But please don't be prejudice. We are not all yobs.

over a year ago

"This is now my third profile on the site. I have come off the site for the same reason every time, due to a lack of interest. I have looked through thousands of different profiles (males and females) to see what it is that attract women to single male profiles. After nearly 2 years on the site. I still can not put my finger on it. Most are looking for a face picture, so I have provided a face picture, now people don't even look at the profile. Could people please take a look and see what you think. Danny "

Geezer ive just read profile and it comes across as if youre up your own arse a bit....calm it down a bit...we all know how to use our cocks etc

over a year ago

"This is now my third profile on the site. I have come off the site for the same reason every time, due to a lack of interest. I have looked through thousands of different profiles (males and females) to see what it is that attract women to single male profiles. After nearly 2 years on the site. I still can not put my finger on it. Most are looking for a face picture, so I have provided a face picture, now people don't even look at the profile. Could people please take a look and see what you think. Danny

Geezer ive just read profile and it comes across as if youre up your own arse a bit....calm it down a bit...we all know how to use our cocks etc"

It's confidence

over a year ago

Geezer ive just read profile and it comes across as if youre up your own arse a bit....calm it down a bit...we all know how to use our cocks etc

It's confidence"

Ex squaddie myself ....just saying

over a year ago

It reads fine to me.

Your height would put me off, shallow I know

over a year ago

"It reads fine to me.

Your height would put me off, shallow I know "

It does put a few off I'm afraid. You like what you like though don't you. Hope you find what your looking for.

over a year ago

"It reads fine to me.

Your height would put me off, shallow I know

It does put a few off I'm afraid. You like what you like though don't you. Hope you find what your looking for. "

You too xx

over a year ago

Same problem mate but I've got a girlfriends and plenty of them to choose from don't need this site really but enjoy the banter and pleasurable moments I have with some of the women on here.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

1) get yourself to a social or two it is the best way to get to know people.

2) go to a club

I can count on 1 hand the meets that I have had that don't fall in to any of the above

Be patient one female I played with 3 years after meeting, another couple 6 months. One friend played with 4 times in 10 years.

Hope that helps....this is not an instant sex site

over a year ago

It's confidence"

Agreed.Sorry mate but it's like you're trying too hard,it sounds like Jay off the Inbetweeners.It's a woman's market on here fella,simple as,it's not you just the way it is.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Pics are fine, don't mention your a soldier so much,

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Most women are on ninja mode so chances are they looked at your profile and you juat don't see them. Do you read profiles before you message? Most women write what they're looking for on their profiles so if you're not their type, they won't reply. Also, you know 7 inches isn't the average so don't try and be showy about it. You posted a pic of your cock so claiming it's 7 inches is kinda redundant.

I have other pictures and will post. It's not the best of pictures. "

Then I'm puzzled to why you chose it.

Post new Message to Thread