Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Totally new to this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm new to all this online meeting.

I'm 41 and had friends with benefits before (both 19 and work colleagues), but I've never actively seeked an affair. I am looking for a regular thing with someone 21-50 to put the sparkle back in my eye. Am I really gonna find anything on a site such as this?

My do love my partner, but due to medical reasons we have rare intimate moments.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"I'm new to all this online meeting.

I'm 41 and had friends with benefits before (both 19 and work colleagues), but I've never actively seeked an affair. I am looking for a regular thing with someone 21-50 to put the sparkle back in my eye. Am I really gonna find anything on a site such as this?

My do love my partner, but due to medical reasons we have rare intimate moments."

Good luck....sits back waiting for the responses

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Trying to find a regular fuck buddy is quite difficult, even more so when you are attached as it limits the times you can meet and to me, would be a big string, sneaking around trying to be discreet etc. Many won't want to meet married men but others won't mind. Good luck.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Married people on this site can get a hard time for cheating so bear that in mind. You don't have to justify yourself or give anyone reasons. Welcome to fab and enjoy the site as you can.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm new to all this online meeting.

My do love my partner, but due to medical reasons we have rare intimate moments."

You might but men on their own find it difficult, married men often more so.

over a year ago

Sorry to be a grammar fiend but - "seeked"?!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sorry to be a grammar fiend but - "seeked"?!"

Oops sorry.... Sought

over a year ago

Try and visit some clubs

Post new Message to Thread