Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

photographer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If anyone needs a photographer for those intimate photos. please get in touch.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Which of your pics do you feel others should take as the best indicator of your abilities?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hopefully not the one in the loo......

over a year ago

"Hopefully not the one in the loo...... "
haha classy

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"If anyone needs a photographer for those intimate photos. please get in touch."

how many this week ?? connie x

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"If anyone needs a photographer for those intimate photos. please get in touch."

It still amazes me the quality of photos you get from one of those cardboard cameras

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

To be honest your pics don't convey the image that your a photographer at all asto be frank my pics were just taken with my iPhone and they still look more professional

over a year ago

"To be honest your pics don't convey the image that your a photographer at all asto be frank my pics were just taken with my iPhone and they still look more professional "

Same here. U can do so much with a camera phone and an effects app who needs a professional photographer?

I'm using that term losely cos your photos are crap. If ur trying to use the photo thing in order to increase ur chances of a meet, at the moment, it isn't gonna work hon.

Good luck though.

Miss Nico.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"To be honest your pics don't convey the image that your a photographer at all asto be frank my pics were just taken with my iPhone and they still look more professional

Same here. U can do so much with a camera phone and an effects app who needs a professional photographer?

I'm using that term losely cos your photos are crap. If ur trying to use the photo thing in order to increase ur chances of a meet, at the moment, it isn't gonna work hon.

Good luck though.

Miss Nico. "

Don't sugar-coat it, just say it like it is ....

over a year ago

You need a better approach OP.

I've done many a shoot for other fabbers and have many more lined up for the future. Quality images and the right attitude will reap it's rewards.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"You need a better approach OP.

I've done many a shoot for other fabbers and have many more lined up for the future. Quality images and the right attitude will reap it's rewards."

I do notice a slight difference between your photos and the OP

over a year ago

Lol this seems very popular

over a year ago

"To be honest your pics don't convey the image that your a photographer at all asto be frank my pics were just taken with my iPhone and they still look more professional

Good luck though.

Miss Nico.

Don't sugar-coat it, just say it like it is .... "

I try to be honest but fair.

I did wish him good luck ??

over a year ago

"Lol this seems very popular "
are we gonna see you at any parties anytime soon shag. I just wanna shake you by the hand.

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Good luck though.

Miss Nico.

"

When he's finished crying he will probably appreciate that

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Should we ever need an out of focus picture of a cock with a toilet in the background we will know where to find you.

Seriously, if you are selling yourself, or even giving yourself away, as a photographer you need a far better shop window.

over a year ago

"Lol this seems very popular are we gonna see you at any parties anytime soon shag. I just wanna shake you by the hand."
Yes I will come to a party soon, yeah would be fun to shake hands, will bring some haribos

over a year ago

Good luck though.

Miss Nico.

When he's finished crying he will probably appreciate that "

Do u think?

I sure he will

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Will all the photos be 120 x 90 pixels like your cock shot?

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"If anyone needs a photographer for those intimate photos. please get in touch.

Will all the photos be 120 x 90 pixels like your cock shot?"

Post new Message to Thread