Jump to newest

By *igrab111 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

please share your comments just filled in my profile what do you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd get rid of the first public picture the one in the polo shirt the other two are alright.

Profile text, lots of grammatical errors in it. Instead of started the sentence with "am" say I am or I'm, after each sentence use a full stop a space and the a capital letter to start, few spelling mistakes, read what you've written and when you naturally take a breath when reading that's when you use a , (comma) or a . (full stop)

By *igrab111 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'd get rid of the first public picture the one in the polo shirt the other two are alright.

Profile text, lots of grammatical errors in it. Instead of started the sentence with "am" say I am or I'm, after each sentence use a full stop a space and the a capital letter to start, few spelling mistakes, read what you've written and when you naturally take a breath when reading that's when you use a , (comma) or a . (full stop)"

thanks all sort it.and thanks for your help.x

over a year ago

Don't put kisses on the end of your sentences, it goes through me.

Just sort out all the spelling mistakes, ''make' new friends for example. Most of the sentences don't make sense either.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/15 14:55:54]

over a year ago

"I'd get rid of the first public picture the one in the polo shirt the other two are alright.

Profile text, lots of grammatical errors in it. Instead of started the sentence with "am" say I am or I'm, after each sentence use a full stop a space and the a capital letter to start, few spelling mistakes, read what you've written and when you naturally take a breath when reading that's when you use a , (comma) or a . (full stop)"

I thought the same

over a year ago

Still full of errors to be fair, you need to read it through again.

Just I know a lot of girls on here won't entertain a profile that does not read well.

Your first line says "mack" new friends, that is probably as far as they will read.

Also it's "I am" not " i Am" that's just a few things I noticed instantly

Hope this helps

By *igrab111 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

cheers for help fixed all you have said i think.removed the picture and fixed spelling

over a year ago

"cheers for help fixed all you have said i think.removed the picture and fixed spelling"

No you have not ...

I am not I Am

You normally "send" a face pic not "sent"

over a year ago

"cheers for help fixed all you have said i think.removed the picture and fixed spelling"

Still says mack new friends not make new friends, use I am, at the start of your sentences, after a full stop . Do a space then start the next word with a CAPITAL letter.

Copy and paste your whole profile and post it here and I'll correct it all.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

It's badly written op with numerous spelling and grammatical errors which makes it hard to read

over a year ago

Sod it I'll just re write it all for you, please feel free to copy and paste this.....

Hello

I am here looking to have fun and have some good times and also to meet new people and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

I am an easy going guy, I will talk to anyone and I have a laid back attitude.

I have had a couple of meets on here, some socials and some very enjoyable sexy times, and hopefully there is more more to follow.

I am more into socials meets so I can get to know the person maybe go out for a drink? and take things from there, let's just go with the flow.

safe sex is a must for me, so if you're not into that then please don't message me.

I always send a face picture with my first message so you know if there is an attraction, as its important to me that we both find each other attractive before going any further.

Hope you all have fun

over a year ago

If he posts the profile text someone correct it all for him? I've gotta go to asda a minute.

over a year ago

"cheers for help fixed all you have said i think.removed the picture and fixed spelling

Still says mack new friends not make new friends, use I am, at the start of your sentences, after a full stop . Do a space then start the next word with a CAPITAL letter.

Copy and paste your whole profile and post it here and I'll correct it all. "

I have just done it ...

over a year ago

"If he posts the profile text someone correct it all for him? I've gotta go to asda a minute. "

Get yourself to Asda I couldn't sit and watch it anymore so I've done it.

By *igrab111 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

thanks sorry for being a pain

over a year ago

"thanks sorry for being a pain "

It's cool just copy and paste what I wrote, hopefully it will help

Post new Message to Thread