Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

WHERE AM I GOING WRONG!? HELP?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I message women on here constantly and no one replys, im not overtly crude or disrespectful, (send face pics too) i Just would like some tips/hints on what i might be doing wrong. i have always been a people person but that is face to face , online i just seem to disappear

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Time is a great healer.

over a year ago

"I message women on here constantly and no one replys, im not overtly crude or disrespectful, (send face pics too) i Just would like some tips/hints on what i might be doing wrong. i have always been a people person but that is face to face , online i just seem to disappear "

Just treat them like worthless stray cats, they will come flocking I guarantee it

over a year ago

"Time is a great healer."

over a year ago

You are one of thousands of single guys. You will have much more success if you have a partner.

over a year ago

Quick question, why at 25 do you want to try swinging rather than just continue to use your people skills in pubs and clubs where you probably already have great success? Have you thought about swinging clubs?

over a year ago

Can't really help but just so you know, 'the gays' are always looking for new meat, and straight guys even more so from what I've read

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"Quick question, why at 25 do you want to try swinging rather than just continue to use your people skills in pubs and clubs where you probably already have great success? Have you thought about swinging clubs?"

i wondered that too

over a year ago

Don't worry op , that's a lush cock , Infact damn near perfect

You will do fine once some lucky lady gets her hands and mouth on that and you get your first meet under your belt

over a year ago

You need patience lol

over a year ago

"You need patience lol"

Nice shoulders shag!

By *acLe0dMan
over a year ago

Preston

I don't really think there is any quick fix or magic profile or message that'll get you a response. Everyone is different and as such it'll take time.

Besides if the rest of us new the secret we would have trademarked and copyrighted it.

over a year ago

"You need patience lol

Nice shoulders shag! "

Ty clem. I wanna get them a more swollen 3d effect.

over a year ago

I think what people are trying to say is if you're not black with a big cock or a middle-aged fat woman (aka bbw) or a couple with a decent looking woman or a man who likes cock you're less likely to do well. There's nothing wrong with you,you just have a lot of competition and you aren't one of the popular group on here. Has anyone advised a club yet? You could go to a club and be called a wanker or annoying single man. I'm jesting of course but it is difficult for some men on here. You have to make yourself stand out (not your cock). I've known men your age to do ok but have a look at the profiles who do the best and learn from them.

over a year ago

Oooo i mentioned a club! I was trying to cover all bases!

over a year ago

"Oooo i mentioned a club! I was trying to cover all bases! "

Ooh bingo!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I message women on here constantly and no one replys, im not overtly crude or disrespectful, (send face pics too) i Just would like some tips/hints on what i might be doing wrong. i have always been a people person but that is face to face , online i just seem to disappear "

It's difficult for single men and even harder for younger, single men.

All I can say is keep trying, maybe join in the forums in a positive way (not everyone takes the Mickey) and maybe get your face known at some socials.

Good luck and welcome to fab

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 06/09/15 00:10:05]

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There's loads of threads in the archives.. they all offer similar generic advice..

Happy reading..

over a year ago

It's a nice profile so u just need to persevere... Try a club and get a veri or two from the club. That might help xx

over a year ago

"I message women on here constantly and no one replys, im not overtly crude or disrespectful, (send face pics too) i Just would like some tips/hints on what i might be doing wrong. i have always been a people person but that is face to face , online i just seem to disappear

Just treat them like worthless stray cats, they will come flocking I guarantee it "

Cheeky monkey

over a year ago

My advice would be to wait you've only been on a cpl of weeks. Single men do find it difficult to get meets because there are that many of us and alot of them are timewasters. Ladies, cpls etc get inundated with messages on a daily bases, you're just one of many. If you come on this site expecting to get a meet then you're wrong. All you can do is put yourself in the shop window. If someone picks you then happy days.

over a year ago

Tbh no I haven't thought about them.. Plus wouldn't it be daunting going on your own lol

over a year ago

look if I help you what's in it for me

over a year ago

"I think what people are trying to say is if you're not black with a big cock or a middle-aged fat woman (aka bbw) or a couple with a decent looking woman or a man who likes cock you're less likely to do well. There's nothing wrong with you,you just have a lot of competition and you aren't one of the popular group on here. Has anyone advised a club yet? You could go to a club and be called a wanker or annoying single man. I'm jesting of course but it is difficult for some men on here. You have to make yourself stand out (not your cock). I've known men your age to do ok but have a look at the profiles who do the best and learn from them. "

Ahhhhhhh any tips on making me one of them men would be greatly appreciated!! How do I stand out!?

How do I get myself known... Need veris I suppose? Xx

over a year ago

"I message women on here constantly and no one replys, im not overtly crude or disrespectful, (send face pics too) i Just would like some tips/hints on what i might be doing wrong. i have always been a people person but that is face to face , online i just seem to disappear

It's difficult for single men and even harder for younger, single men.

All I can say is keep trying, maybe join in the forums in a positive way (not everyone takes the Mickey) and maybe get your face known at some socials.

Good luck and welcome to fab "

Thank you

over a year ago

"It's a nice profile so u just need to persevere... Try a club and get a veri or two from the club. That might help xx"

Looks like a club is my only option at the moment... Very daunting going on your own I would have thought tho?

over a year ago

"I message women on here constantly and no one replys, im not overtly crude or disrespectful, (send face pics too) i Just would like some tips/hints on what i might be doing wrong. i have always been a people person but that is face to face , online i just seem to disappear look if I help you what's in it for me "

A thumbs up? Lool what did you have in mind

over a year ago

"I think what people are trying to say is if you're not black with a big cock or a middle-aged fat woman (aka bbw) or a couple with a decent looking woman or a man who likes cock you're less likely to do well. There's nothing wrong with you,you just have a lot of competition and you aren't one of the popular group on here. Has anyone advised a club yet? You could go to a club and be called a wanker or annoying single man. I'm jesting of course but it is difficult for some men on here. You have to make yourself stand out (not your cock). I've known men your age to do ok but have a look at the profiles who do the best and learn from them.

Ahhhhhhh any tips on making me one of them men would be greatly appreciated!! How do I stand out!?

How do I get myself known... Need veris I suppose? Xx"

A verification isn't a magic wand,it may help people trust that you turn up but won't make you more desirable. Have you thought about taking some different photos? Less is sometimes more type pics. Hint at what you have to offer instead of shoving it in our faces. Lots of men here have a cock,well all of them do but some keep it for a nice surprise.

over a year ago

"It's a nice profile so u just need to persevere... Try a club and get a veri or two from the club. That might help xx"
do you promote clubs ? Surely its better to form a friendship with an individual than pay a fortune out to a club with no guarantees ?

over a year ago

Not being able to accommodate doesn't help either. People the age your looking tend to live with others.

over a year ago

"It's a nice profile so u just need to persevere... Try a club and get a veri or two from the club. That might help xxdo you promote clubs ? Surely its better to form a friendship with an individual than pay a fortune out to a club with no guarantees ? "

I think a social event would be better if you can find one not in a club.

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

For what they're worth, here are a few more ideas:

STOP SHOUTING!

Pay attention to spelling and grammar.

Try other avenues for meeting people eg. clubs, socials etc.

Impatience comes across as desperation and that is not attractive to anyone.

Expect that after only a fortnight here amongst hundreds of other eligible males it's unlikely that you are going to have your dream date yet.

'hope that some of this helps

over a year ago

You did spell intelligent wrong. Now that wouldn't bother me but some people will pick up on the irony of it.

over a year ago

Burn the dick/rule photo.

over a year ago

I think, keeping in mind the advice above, your profile isn't bad for someone who has been on for only 2 weeks. Seriously, have a bit of patience. It doesn't always happen overnight.

But I will also say the line about "very attractive" people will put some off. If that is what you wanna say, go for it, but I wouldn't message you because if it...

And what you're writing in messages could also be pertinent. Make sure you read a profile before messaging. Don't just send out 50 one-liners a day.

I wish you the best of luck!

-Courtney

over a year ago

"It's a nice profile so u just need to persevere... Try a club and get a veri or two from the club. That might help xxdo you promote clubs ? Surely its better to form a friendship with an individual than pay a fortune out to a club with no guarantees ? "

Promote clubs?? Lol, I'd be doing a bad job if I did by not mentioning the name of the club I worked for!! Haha... No I was just working with the obvious information to hand.... He's not getting any attention yet is good face to face. A club enables him a chance to play to his skill set! Simples

over a year ago

"You did spell intelligent wrong. Now that wouldn't bother me but some people will pick up on the irony of it. "
change going it now

over a year ago

"It's a nice profile so u just need to persevere... Try a club and get a veri or two from the club. That might help xxdo you promote clubs ? Surely its better to form a friendship with an individual than pay a fortune out to a club with no guarantees ?

Promote clubs?? Lol, I'd be doing a bad job if I did by not mentioning the name of the club I worked for!! Haha... No I was just working with the obvious information to hand.... He's not getting any attention yet is good face to face. A club enables him a chance to play to his skill set! Simples "

Thank you I think I may have to look up theses clubs.. I must say. You are looking very good in your photos!

over a year ago

"For what they're worth, here are a few more ideas:

STOP SHOUTING!

Pay attention to spelling and grammar.

Try other avenues for meeting people eg. clubs, socials etc.

Impatience comes across as desperation and that is not attractive to anyone.

Expect that after only a fortnight here amongst hundreds of other eligible males it's unlikely that you are going to have your dream date yet.

'hope that some of this helps

"

Grammar is my downfall

over a year ago

Now that's a first.

Someone asking for advice, getting some, listening, taking the advice, not throwing there toys out of the pram and appreciating the help.

OP, I think you might do ok here.

My advice, have a look in the lounge, read the threads and get a feel for the banter and the people.

Get to recognise the fun threads and when you feel comfortable, jump in.

Be patient, open and friendly.

There's a link to clubs and reviews on the front page.

Good luck, don't take it too seriously, but be serious about it.

Most of all, enjoy and have fun.

over a year ago

Like people have said, there are thousands of us on here. You do need a verification, but getting your first meet may be made a little more difficult by stating your after ' attractive people' ? Just my opinion

Don't get down.

over a year ago

What guarantees are there with an individual?

over a year ago

The ruler pic with it jammed 2 inches into your abdomen put me off immediately.

over a year ago

Just treat them like worthless stray cats, they will come flocking I guarantee it "

Post new Message to Thread