Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Advice on profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm pretty new to this and I'm wondering if I could get some advice, to jazz up my profile to make it that bit more appealing to on lookers.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lose the cock pic and say why u cannot accomodate because on closer inspection of your pic theres make up brushes etc,are you playing away?if so be upfront.Theres not much us lot dont spot.

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I'm pretty new to this and I'm wondering if I could get some advice, to jazz up my profile to make it that bit more appealing to on lookers.

Thanks in advance "

The best advice we can give is do a search for the hundreds of similsr threads to this on the Forum.

There is a wealth of advice.

You say you are pretty new, so you don't want to make yourself look like yet another lazy guy who can't be bothered to look for himself.

If you look round, you will find loads of advice from some experienced and successful single guys.

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 04/09/15 19:54:32]

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

"lose the cock pic and say why u cannot accomodate because on closer inspection of your pic theres make up brushes etc,are you playing away?if so be upfront.Theres not much us lot dont spot."

At his young age we would imagine that the reason he cannot accommodate is due to the fact that he still lives with mum and dad!

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 04/09/15 22:29:51]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm pretty new to this and I'm wondering if I could get some advice, to jazz up my profile to make it that bit more appealing to on lookers.

Thanks in advance "

Perhaps more than a one sentence profile and some more imaginative pictures?

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

Got to be honest, we are trying to figure out what "the ways of the warrior" is that the OP refers to in his profile.

Post new Message to Thread