Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

No meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why can't I get some meets near mablethorpe lincs , am not that bad looking and know just how to treat a lovely lady x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Supply and demand, patience is the key lol.

over a year ago

"Why can't I get some meets near mablethorpe lincs , am not that bad looking and know just how to treat a lovely lady x"
yes I agree with that man patience will be your saviour you will have good weeks and bad weeks but ultimately you will get your oats especially if you o to Sainsburys

over a year ago

"Why can't I get some meets near mablethorpe lincs , am not that bad looking and know just how to treat a lovely lady xyes I agree with that man patience will be your saviour you will have good weeks and bad weeks but ultimately you will get your oats especially if you o to Sainsburys "
go not o

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Why can't I get some meets near mablethorpe lincs , am not that bad looking and know just how to treat a lovely lady x"
I think your status alone would put a lot of females off

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

"Why can't I get some meets near mablethorpe lincs , am not that bad looking and know just how to treat a lovely lady x I think your status alone would put a lot of females off "

over a year ago

"Why can't I get some meets near mablethorpe lincs , am not that bad looking and know just how to treat a lovely lady x I think your status alone would put a lot of females off "

Have a look at your profile picture!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I can't believe you've kept the status message..it's so negative and guaranteed to deter any interest.

Nobody on the site does sympathy shags...it's pathetic!

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Profile pic - yuck!

And cannot accommodate - are you playing away??

over a year ago

I would also suggest changing that photo.

over a year ago

Bad profile text and picture will not do you any favours

Post new Message to Thread