FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

18-30 Year old swingers (for all to read regardless of age)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems the majority of swingers on here are 30+ I find older couples seem to know what they want and dont mess around...

Is there a strong community of 18-30 year olds that are actively swinging? Any tips for for the younger crowd?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ick_u_nudeMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

It's interesting because my first experience was sub-30 couple and yet most active, in my view of things, has been over 30. And I think it's simply because the older crowd simply has more life experience and wants to find that in partners as well. Admittedly, my experience is more limited than many others on here.

But, under 30 is certainly very desirable in general, so just keep things going and I'm sure you'll find enough others in similar age group.

Best of luck!

over a year ago

"It's interesting because my first experience was sub-30 couple and yet most active, in my view of things, has been over 30. And I think it's simply because the older crowd simply has more life experience and wants to find that in partners as well. Admittedly, my experience is more limited than many others on here.

But, under 30 is certainly very desirable in general, so just keep things going and I'm sure you'll find enough others in similar age group.

Best of luck!

Thanks... I mean im all for 30+ just find it a little hard as an under 30 myself

"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I started this as an under 30... (18 years old) but that was in the pre Internet days...so long as you know what your looking for I guess it's out there...i get plenty asking who are 18-30 but like some prefer the over 30 as they have adult children and it doesn't sit right for them...good luck with everything and most importantly have fun....

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm a regular visitor to The Vanilla Alternative club and that seems to attract plenty of couples under 30. Most seem to arrive as a group and play between themselves. I think in a lot of cases it's a continuation of what they are or have been doing at uni.

over a year ago

Wales has lots of us just under 30's swinging!

over a year ago

Thanks for the replies... ill look up vanilla alternative;) K-girl, maybe A dirty weekend in wales is needed

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Why is 30 always the cut off point for me considered young I've just turned that so better pull out my Zimmer frame in fact someone pass me it I'm getting frail in my old age

over a year ago

I'm 28 and hubby is 34. Most of the interest we get is from older couples/men. I've generally always gone for older men. I do like guys around my own age but generally speaking, they don't have that quiet confidence that I find so attractive. I also feel (which is probably totally inaccurate) that younger men have more ideals when it comes to a woman's body whereas older people are more accepting of wobbles and stretch marks. Probably all in my head!

over a year ago

"Why is 30 always the cut off point for me considered young I've just turned that so better pull out my Zimmer frame in fact someone pass me it I'm getting frail in my old age "

Good point... I think for fab swingers anyone under 30 is young and anyone over 30 has just started living....

over a year ago

"I'm 28 and hubby is 34. Most of the interest we get is from older couples/men. I've generally always gone for older men. I do like guys around my own age but generally speaking, they don't have that quiet confidence that I find so attractive. I also feel (which is probably totally inaccurate) that younger men have more ideals when it comes to a woman's body whereas older people are more accepting of wobbles and stretch marks. Probably all in my head!"

I guess it can be hard to find mature young adults that understand their sexuality... im still learning about mine but loving where its taking me

over a year ago

"I'm 28 and hubby is 34. Most of the interest we get is from older couples/men. I've generally always gone for older men. I do like guys around my own age but generally speaking, they don't have that quiet confidence that I find so attractive. I also feel (which is probably totally inaccurate) that younger men have more ideals when it comes to a woman's body whereas older people are more accepting of wobbles and stretch marks. Probably all in my head!

I guess it can be hard to find mature young adults that understand their sexuality... im still learning about mine but loving where its taking me"

Lots of under 30's know what they want sexually. I know I do. It's just finding the other person who knows what they want. I've spoken to too many under 30 guys who just want to fk everything that moves if it just gives them sex. For me it's more about quality and for me quality doesn't automatically mean a body of a God lol.

over a year ago

"I'm 28 and hubby is 34. Most of the interest we get is from older couples/men. I've generally always gone for older men. I do like guys around my own age but generally speaking, they don't have that quiet confidence that I find so attractive. I also feel (which is probably totally inaccurate) that younger men have more ideals when it comes to a woman's body whereas older people are more accepting of wobbles and stretch marks. Probably all in my head!

I guess it can be hard to find mature young adults that understand their sexuality... im still learning about mine but loving where its taking me

Lots of under 30's know what they want sexually. I know I do. It's just finding the other person who knows what they want. I've spoken to too many under 30 guys who just want to fk everything that moves if it just gives them sex. For me it's more about quality and for me quality doesn't automatically mean a body of a God lol. "

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Lots of under 30's know what they want sexually. I know I do. It's just finding the other person who knows what they want. I've spoken to too many under 30 guys who just want to fk everything that moves if it just gives them sex. For me it's more about quality and for me quality doesn't automatically mean a body of a God lol. "

well said butterscotch

over a year ago

Only do what you feel comfortable doing. Don't feel pressured into doing anything sexually that you do not wish to do.

If you are part of a couple it's important to communicate. If anything happens which you do not like communicate this clearly.

No one is a mind reader so unless you communicate what you want you will not get it.

over a year ago

There's plenty of us around

We know plenty of under 30s

over a year ago

"Swinging" is not for everybody it's OK to walk away if it's not for you.

over a year ago

For all those under 30 thinking they are not getting a fair deal,fear you not,you will be 30 soon enough,then 40 then near 50 wishing you were 20 again.the advantage you hold over us oldies is you will get older,we will never get younger.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

we were well under 30 when we started now married 43 years still swinging and very happy

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

25 here! And very very actively swinging! You just have to look harder! Heaven Circle is great for a younger crowd!

Rachie xx

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"For all those under 30 thinking they are not getting a fair deal,fear you not,you will be 30 soon enough,then 40 then near 50 wishing you were 20 again.the advantage you hold over us oldies is you will get older,we will never get younger."

This is so true; some of the people on here make me wish I was 20 again.

By *lectricSensationMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"25 here! And very very actively swinging! You just have to look harder! Heaven Circle is great for a younger crowd!

Rachie xx"

Wish you lived closer by me! I think there should be a newbies night at clubs.

over a year ago

"There's plenty of us around

We know plenty of under 30s "

Im sure there are! Im finding more and more by the day.... Maybe you could introduce me to a few

over a year ago

"For all those under 30 thinking they are not getting a fair deal,fear you not,you will be 30 soon enough,then 40 then near 50 wishing you were 20 again.the advantage you hold over us oldies is you will get older,we will never get younger."

over a year ago

"we were well under 30 when we started now married 43 years still swinging and very happy"

Very happy to hear! Hope you stay happy for a long long time!

over a year ago

"25 here! And very very actively swinging! You just have to look harder! Heaven Circle is great for a younger crowd!

Rachie xx"

Thanks I'll be sure to check it out! Im just getting started at 26! Ive wanted to start for a few years now but relationship commitments didnt allow now im Swinging free

Your a very hot couple! Wish you had the irish accent

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I'm a regular visitor to The Vanilla Alternative club and that seems to attract plenty of couples under 30. Most seem to arrive as a group and play between themselves. I think in a lot of cases it's a continuation of what they are or have been doing at uni."

Is there a swingers course at uni now ?

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Why is 30 always the cut off point for me considered young I've just turned that so better pull out my Zimmer frame in fact someone pass me it I'm getting frail in my old age "

Don't worry Curvymama, we'll be dead soon anyway!

over a year ago

Older swingers?? I can't believe I'm classed as a older swinger!!?

Jesus!

By *rs PickWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

Most clubs have a variety of ages and types too. Townhouse has a big under 30's crowd that come in. Especially it seems more on the Fet side of things. x

over a year ago

"I'm 28 and hubby is 34. Most of the interest we get is from older couples/men. I've generally always gone for older men. I do like guys around my own age but generally speaking, they don't have that quiet confidence that I find so attractive. I also feel (which is probably totally inaccurate) that younger men have more ideals when it comes to a woman's body whereas older people are more accepting of wobbles and stretch marks. Probably all in my head!"

over a year ago

"I'm a regular visitor to The Vanilla Alternative club and that seems to attract plenty of couples under 30. Most seem to arrive as a group and play between themselves. I think in a lot of cases it's a continuation of what they are or have been doing at uni.

I'm at university and the only female on my course (usually the case for my work place too) anyway I can assure people that no swinging goes on. On my course, I'm surrounded by guys under 24. Few tried it on but I never mix business with pleasure. I know no one else gets upto it either.

Is there a swingers course at uni now ? "

over a year ago

18 and been on this website a while, have to look a lot harder to find women who are interested as they have children close to my age or something

Moving to stoke at the end of this month so hopefully there is a "younger" swinging scene there

By *ant610Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

I've been swinging since I was 21 yes I agree it's very difficult for younger couples and guys to find meets in the 18 to 30 age group but if your honest genuine and pro light and reed people's profiles and just be yourself you will be fine .

Post new Message to Thread