Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Interest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi been on here quite a while now and had no interest didn't think I was that bad looking but now questioning myself does anyone have any tips or should I just give up ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Hi been on here quite a while now and had no interest didn't think I was that bad looking but now questioning myself does anyone have any tips or should I just give up ?"

A decent profile might help.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Write a profile and smile

over a year ago

Also you have had a meet,so your doing ok for a singleton

over a year ago

Considering you have had no interest,youve been here 3 months and had a very good veri.Thats not bad going some single men can wait a hell of a lot longer.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Yea a smiling pic would help and a more expressive profile too at the moment the two lines you have just looks like you say there and thought that's just what the woman will want to hear so I'll write that, yes there are sexually selfish people on the site but the majority of it are here for mutual pleasure

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Hi been on here quite a while now and had no interest didn't think I was that bad looking but now questioning myself does anyone have any tips or should I just give up ?"

You going to take the advice given?

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

I think a name change might help? Pussy Eater is just a bit cliche? Something a bit less in our faces may help maybe. And the more time you have spent on your profile the more interest you will generate as for a woman reading your profile it took what 30 seconds? Meaning we presume you would put 30 seconds into us lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks ..Advice taken will get on it right away

Post new Message to Thread