Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

wow it's hard to meet lady's on here am I doing something wrong :(

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi fabers bin on here before but just seem not to get a meet? Please help!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Help fabers pls

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How can we help. We can't attract partners for you. Gotta work it out for yourself I'm afraid.

By *urvyemmaWoman
over a year ago

wigan/bolton

Your profile is fine..your pics are fine..am afraid it's just a numbers game!!

Try a club? Get on the forums? Go to a social?

over a year ago

Asking twice in 9 minutes doesnt go down to well,makes you seem desperate which is not good.Your in a huge minority and i mean huge.Sort out the first few lines of your profile and good luck.

over a year ago

Welcome to the forums, fab and the world of swing!

May I take the opportunity to suggest adding some more content to your profile?

Inject a little humour, as mentioned previously, be patient!

Be polite

Never expect, use the forum to raise awareness and show your personality.

In the mean time you could attend socials or a club.

One week in is nothing, you need patience!

I hope you find this helpful and I wish you a very enjoyable Fab experience

Good luck

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Take a look at similar postings on the Forum pages for ideas, but also here is my advice.

You have been on here just one week! You are a mere beginner! If you had any thought this could be an "Instant Shag" site, dream on .... It isn't. It will take weeks, even months to succeed.

You are up against hundreds of other guys so you have to stand out! You have to constantly SELL yourself!

Your profile isn't too bad BUT the first paragraph is riddled with text speak, which you need to get rid of; turn it into nor km al English as it will turn people off from looking at the rest of your profile.

Pics: Ditch the cock shot to "Private" viewing and as fir the one remaining pic, why do you have your face obscured? A facial pic is essential.

Join in thee Forum pages, get to socials and clubs in your region. It is all about getting noticed!!

You will only get out of this by what effort you put in; it takes patience, perseverance & even more patience.

Good Luck.

over a year ago

Just to far away for us

over a year ago

Have a shave

over a year ago

Also bare in mind that a number of profiles you come across will be fake so work out his to wheedle out one from the other.

Good luck x

over a year ago

"How can we help. We can't attract partners for you. Gotta work it out for yourself I'm afraid. "

Exactly!! They should ban these threads from the forums.....

over a year ago

"Hi fabers bin on here before but just seem not to get a meet? Please help!"

You used lol....can't be having that

over a year ago

"How can we help. We can't attract partners for you. Gotta work it out for yourself I'm afraid.

Exactly!! They should ban these threads from the forums....."

Why?

over a year ago

"How can we help. We can't attract partners for you. Gotta work it out for yourself I'm afraid.

Why?"

Because there must be 5000 of them archived and can read the FAQs . Same advice is always given to same questions.

As "Shag" would say....'You need patience'. But really it isn't hard at all if you are genuine about who you are, what you want and actually make just a bit of effort.

over a year ago

You asked similar yesterday and you've only been here a week, it's not instashag

over a year ago

You need patience lol

over a year ago

"You need patience lol"

over a year ago

Your profile is all about sex, no need to state that. It is what we are all here for. Try and have a personality and think about the other person instead of being another desperate male, though that does leave more chance for me..

over a year ago

"You asked similar yesterday and you've only been here a week, it's not instashag "

Um...why not. Are you saying swingers arent into inatashag

As for couples policing the site - the male only gets to shag because hes with his female partner. Shock horrorr....people will say " how dare you say that" its obviously true.

over a year ago

Really ! Fhis site is for dropping your pants or knickers and fucking asap. This social intercourse is is not what people want although some try to hide their desire to be GB or fuck with strangers in a sort of Hampstead dinner patty veneer.

By *akedwife12Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Really ! Fhis site is for dropping your pants or knickers and fucking asap. This social intercourse is is not what people want although some try to hide their desire to be GB or fuck with strangers in a sort of Hampstead dinner patty veneer."

Thanks for the advice.

By *9horney69Man
over a year ago

Lancaster

Ha Haa, Been on site for a year, been to clubs etc. always more men than women. have a joint profile with wife, she gets the views and the messages and the attention, I just get the social. She will not drop her knickers at the drop of a hat even for me lol! As someone said patience will eventually be rewarded. Do not view ladies as a piece of meat for you to get your rocks off with, all ladies like something in return.

over a year ago

"Really ! Fhis site is for dropping your pants or knickers and fucking asap. This social intercourse is is not what people want although some try to hide their desire to be GB or fuck with strangers in a sort of Hampstead dinner patty veneer."

Lots of people are here for the social aspect of swinging as well as the ones who just want a quick fuck. No right or wrong, people use the site in a way that they feel is right for them and how they want.

over a year ago

"

HHii mite seem young but bin dwn this road before thanks for looking g at my profile let have some fun peps;)"

I am afraid that alone would put us off. Yes, I know, we are obviously grammar police. It is surprising how many of us there are.

over a year ago

Why?

Because there must be 5000 of them archived and can read the FAQs . Same advice is always given to same questions.

As "Shag" would say....'You need patience'. But really it isn't hard at all if you are genuine about who you are, what you want and actually make just a bit of effort."

Did you read the FAQ's when you signed up?

Did you research the Forum archives when you signed up?

I didn't know the forums existed when I joined, let alone what they were for and how to get involved.

You're right, same advice given constantly, but with new members joining every day it doesn't mean they see it.

As someone else posted in response to a moaning Minnie on a similar thread a few days ago, if you're fed up with reading them, stop reading them.

Simples.

over a year ago

"You asked similar yesterday and you've only been here a week, it's not instashag

Um...why not. Are you saying swingers arent into inatashag

As for couples policing the site - the male only gets to shag because hes with his female partner. Shock horrorr....people will say " how dare you say that" its obviously true."

No I'm not saying that at all; it's the expectation of some that join the ste that do

Neither the OP nor I are a couple so not really understanding your last comment

over a year ago

But its instashag for women tho when u look at local updates some already has 2 veris within 3hrs lol.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Your in a huge minority and i mean huge.Sort out the first few lines of your profile and good luck."

I would say it's a huge majority...

over a year ago

Why?

As "Shag" would say....'You need patience'. But really it isn't hard at all if you are genuine about who you are, what you want and actually make just a bit of effort.

Did you read the FAQ's when you signed up?

Did you research the Forum archives when you signed up?

I didn't know the forums existed when I joined, let alone what they were for and how to get involved.

You're right, same advice given constantly, but with new members joining every day it doesn't mean they see it.

As someone else posted in response to a moaning Minnie on a similar thread a few days ago, if you're fed up with reading them, stop reading them.

Simples."

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

How rude ......

By *huramMan
over a year ago

London

What's a meet?

over a year ago

Profile name would put me off. I gave up reading your profile at the forst parahraph

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why?

."

There is nothing on the FAQ that will answer the mans question.

The thread is easily avoided if you don't like them.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Profile looks fine to me....join in the forum/ chat/ go to a social if that's your thing, but as you probably knew the last time you were here, it isn't always a instant thing.

over a year ago

Why?

There is nothing on the FAQ that will answer the mans question.

The thread is easily avoided if you don't like them."

This.

By *allandeagerMan
over a year ago

Essex

From previous experience on my old profile these ladies and couples make you work for it! But eventually there will be a breakthrough and you'll get your first meet.

That said my best meet came from a totally random "wanna come over and cum on my face"... What a night that was!

over a year ago

Been on here months never had a meet yet

Just got to keep positive

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

If in doubt cut and paste messages never fails

over a year ago

Exactly!! They should ban these threads from the forums....."

It is a free forum...so why should they...so that all the forum clique can just talk about crap like morning role call, kiss fuck avoid and bloody haribos and fecking cake....

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

It is a free forum...so why should they...so that all the forum clique can just talk about crap like morning role call, kiss fuck avoid and bloody haribos and fecking cake...."

You forgot tiresome popcorn....

By *anessCouple
over a year ago

North West

Men, we are our own worst enemy.

Some think they can register on the site and they can get as much pussy as they want.

Reality check! There are more men on fab than women, that means women and couples get inundated by messages from single men who think they are the best.

Having been on the site for a year now with my wife, I can honestly say that I have still not popped my swinging cherry with another woman.

3Soms with another guy get tedious after a while lol.

So my friend you need to be patient, its not a guaranteed shag site.

over a year ago

It is a free forum...so why should they...so that all the forum clique can just talk about crap like morning role call, kiss fuck avoid and bloody haribos and fecking cake...."

As you say, it's a free forum.

I tend to simply ignore the threads that don't interest me, and contribute to the ones I do.

I find this works for me.

over a year ago

It is a free forum...so why should they...so that all the forum clique can just talk about crap like morning role call, kiss fuck avoid and bloody haribos and fecking cake....

I tend to simply ignore the threads that don't interest me, and contribute to the ones I do.

I find this works for me. "

yes but you ocassionally contribute to the mindless ones as we all do I got a ban from forums the other day for expressing my opinion ,not absolutely sure why but I did

over a year ago

I find this works for me. yes but you ocassionally contribute to the mindless ones as we all do I got a ban from forums the other day for expressing my opinion ,not absolutely sure why but I did "

This is also true.

It really depends on how I feel at the time, sometimes I just need to laugh and let my hair down. My point was, if we don't like a particular thread, no one forces us to read it or make a contribution.

There's something here on the forums for everyone.

I "may" also have had a trip to the naughty step. Shhhhhhhhhhh.

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

You are 'straight' but partial to sucking on a cock???? Be honest fella, you ain't straight!

Post new Message to Thread