Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Couple looking for a female for role play cuckquean fantasy

Jump to newest

By *urious_couple_2015 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North West

Hi,

Thought I would post here as not having any luck finding what we are looking for

We are looking for a female to fulfil our main fantasy it's a role play/cuckquean fantasy without the humiliation aspect. I would like to find a single or married female who would like to meet with Mr Curioius at a hotel bar (I will also be present in the hotel watching from afar) I want to watch the whole thing unfold. The flirting the buildup eventually leading to Mr Curious taking said lady up to our hotel room ... I would then follow and find them and let myself into the hotel room and watch- I love the thought of finding him pleasuring another woman and receiving the same.

I will quite happily speak to any female interested first and verify also willing to social first so that everyone is comfortable with the situation

Mrs Curious x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

When you find her can you pass her into us !!! I think we both have more chance of winning the lottery !! Pretty much what we looking for x

over a year ago

North West

"When you find her can you pass her into us !!! I think we both have more chance of winning the lottery !! Pretty much what we looking for x"

It's really hard isn't it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Us too....looking for ages but that is just what we want xxx

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Hey we could start our own club lol !!! What you think?

over a year ago

All of our play is on this theme. I am cuck to my bull bf. He plays with solo women or with females from couples and I watch or sometimes join in. Sometimes he goes off alone and will just give me the details.

It's not impossible to find this kind of play. We find it once or twice a fortnight. The only problems we encounter is at couples nights at clubs when couples are expecting me to swap. To be honest, once we explain our dynamic, people are usually interested.

I think it works better my boyfriend approaching for play. And explaining he wants his gf/sub/cuck to watch. Females seem to be much more comfortable with that approach rather than me asking them to play with my bf. That often puts their back up.

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"Hi,

Thought I would post here as not having any luck finding what we are looking for

We are looking for a female to fulfil our main fantasy it's a role play/cuckquean fantasy without the humiliation aspect. I would like to find a single or married female who would like to meet with Mr Curioius at a hotel bar (I will also be present in the hotel watching from afar) I want to watch the whole thing unfold. The flirting the buildup eventually leading to Mr Curious taking said lady up to our hotel room ... I would then follow and find them and let myself into the hotel room and watch- I love the thought of finding him pleasuring another woman and receiving the same.

I will quite happily speak to any female interested first and verify also willing to social first so that everyone is comfortable with the situation

Mrs Curious x"

It would seem we are your opposite number in that this started for us with me wanting to watch her with another guy, we have had difficulty too but in finding the right guy, they either approach like a moron or aren't what we're looking for. Which isn't a Bull or humiliation just a fit sexy guy with manners and respect that can get her all hot and horny.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Shame you're all so far away. I love being watched sounds like a horny scenario

over a year ago

Unicorns so hard to find but good luck wished tho

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

As an uninterested bystander, it would seem you have the solution in your hands...... you all meet each of the other couples and role play each scenario for each other.

Simple!

Now who wants to help me out..... lol!

over a year ago

North West

"Unicorns so hard to find but good luck wished tho "

Isn't a unicorn a female who plays with both parties?

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Why didn't I see you when I was single? I love cuckqueens!

over a year ago

I may be able to help in this area

over a year ago

Perhaps rather than thinking about what you want maybe concentrate on what everyone would want out of a meet, single females are not here generally to fulfil your fantasies, so why not take a step back try to develop a relationship with a lady with regular chat and meets and then discuss fulfilling both yours as a couple and her fantasies, rather than coming across as just wanting to 'use' a lady for your own gain x

over a year ago

North West

We have recently done this, had a message as a result of this thread and have been getting to know her. We have met twice already with some play to explore further ...

over a year ago

offers my services to a couple

over a year ago

"We have recently done this, had a message as a result of this thread and have been getting to know her. We have met twice already with some play to explore further ... "

Great x

over a year ago

Shame you're not closer OP

over a year ago

"offers my services to a couple "

This is definitely something I'm very interested in Miss T

By *oth_cook69Couple
over a year ago

WOKING

We are also very interested in this scenario, so far with no luck. We have tried different approaches to it.

If anyone down south is interested please get in touch.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

And we'll second that, if any ladies in the South West would like to play cuckcake to our cuckquean, let us know!

over a year ago

The thought of this really turns me on but we only soft swap and only meet together so probably not much use to anyone really.

If I was a single fem I would imagine this is how I would most like to play.

Useless contribution to the thread sorry Op just thinking out loud. X

over a year ago

North West

No problem, we have just started exploring this and have only soft played so far!

over a year ago

I would love to be tied to a chair in the corner of a hotel room and forced to listen with a blind fold, then forced to watch whats going on in the room, between my hubby and a woman, being used if they wish too. Think many share the same fantasy. Maybe we should all play swaps our fantasies for theres lol. Xx

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

We're still watching this thread with interest, still like the idea of being sat at the next or the same table as OP and both of us watching what unfolds. G

over a year ago

"We're still watching this thread with interest, still like the idea of being sat at the next or the same table as OP and both of us watching what unfolds. G"

Shame your so far away. Xx

over a year ago

Oh this is my fantasy too. I think we should definitely start a 'I'll do yours, if you do mine' club

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"

Shame your so far away. Xx "

You're kidding! we've travelled as far as lanzarote in search of fulfilling this fantasy, the mere 80 or so miles between us is nothing

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"Unicorns so hard to find but good luck wished tho "

Not that hard

over a year ago

North West

It does seem to be something a fair few people are interested in ... As I mentioned we have started exploring it with a single female, just wish we had more free time to do more. I have recently evolved into wanting to join in or watching Mr Curious with more than one lady!!

over a year ago

"Oh this is my fantasy too. I think we should definitely start a 'I'll do yours, if you do mine' club "

Could be fun...

over a year ago

"

Shame your so far away. Xx

You're kidding! we've travelled as far as lanzarote in search of fulfilling this fantasy, the mere 80 or so miles between us is nothing "

Wow now thats a journey !lol

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

Any excuse for a holiday

over a year ago

We like this too, but difficult to find and most back off when they (f) hear want to watch from a chair ... Usually have fun in clubs ending in where an f "borrows" hubby for play.. Best was Partners where a f/f/f/f ended in one of the girls borrowing hubby and me watching all in a private room... hmmm

over a year ago

"Any excuse for a holiday "

I like your thinking il jump in your suitcase next time. Now that would be a suprise when we get to other end and i jump out lol

over a year ago

North West

I'd like to see Mr C with a couple of ladies. We might get to a club to experiment more soon!

over a year ago

The most erotic meeting i had, happened to be my first ever experience of ffm. I was so nervous i decided if i was blind folded and restrained then i wouldnt get all panicky and embarressed. So i lay on the hotel bed dressed to impress with blind fold in place and hands tied above my head. Hubby loosed in our visitor and i could here them moving around the room and getting to know each other. The anticipation of that first touch and not knowing who or where it was going to happen was pussy drenching. Absolutly mind blowing. Here hubby playing with our friend and being touched by all hands was fantastic. Certainly up then on my wow meets. Xxx

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

[Removed by poster at 06/09/15 13:06:46]

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"Any excuse for a holiday

I like your thinking il jump in your suitcase next time. Now that would be a suprise when we get to other end and i jump out lol "

Lol at first I thought you were suggesting just you and no hubby until I read your last post, it did have me thinking how would that work

over a year ago

I'm one available female to the right couple of course x

over a year ago

"Any excuse for a holiday

I like your thinking il jump in your suitcase next time. Now that would be a suprise when we get to other end and i jump out lol

Lol at first I thought you were suggesting just you and no hubby until I read your last post, it did have me thinking how would that work "

There wouldnt be room in the suitcase for both. Id have to leave him at home looking after the kids lol

over a year ago

Definitely on my to do list and you are close to me mia

over a year ago

"Definitely on my to do list and you are close to me mia "

Very close mr big built fun guy. So whats the plan ??? Would you like to tie me to a chair and force me to watch, then abuse me ???? Ok, now im wet lol xx

over a year ago

"Definitely on my to do list and you are close to me mia

Very close mr big built fun guy. So whats the plan ??? Would you like to tie me to a chair and force me to watch, then abuse me ???? Ok, now im wet lol xx"

looks like you've already sorted the plan just a matter of the finer details

over a year ago

Very close mr big built fun guy. So whats the plan ??? Would you like to tie me to a chair and force me to watch, then abuse me ???? Ok, now im wet lol xx

looks like you've already sorted the plan just a matter of the finer details "

Sounds perfect just need you willing female to come along. I promise to be a good girl and sit in the corner, you can blind fold me, gag me, tie me up, what ever ticks your boxes. Force me to listen to watch to be nice to you both. Spank me for being naughty. Drag me to my knees, force me to do things for you, make me taste your lady and make her very happy. I have a strap on or double ender if you insist on me being very naughty. Spank me hard whilst i fuck your lady. Xxxx

over a year ago

Sounds perfect just need you willing female to come along. I promise to be a good girl and sit in the corner, you can blind fold me, gag me, tie me up, what ever ticks your boxes. Force me to listen to watch to be nice to you both. Spank me for being naughty. Drag me to my knees, force me to do things for you, make me taste your lady and make her very happy. I have a strap on or double ender if you insist on me being very naughty. Spank me hard whilst i fuck your lady. Xxxx "

I will pm you as I have the ideal fem for this

over a year ago

Sounds perfect just need you willing female to come along. I promise to be a good girl and sit in the corner, you can blind fold me, gag me, tie me up, what ever ticks your boxes. Force me to listen to watch to be nice to you both. Spank me for being naughty. Drag me to my knees, force me to do things for you, make me taste your lady and make her very happy. I have a strap on or double ender if you insist on me being very naughty. Spank me hard whilst i fuck your lady. Xxxx "

Well now you've turned me on! I'd love this so much. Miss T x

over a year ago

Sounds perfect just need you willing female to come along. I promise to be a good girl and sit in the corner, you can blind fold me, gag me, tie me up, what ever ticks your boxes. Force me to listen to watch to be nice to you both. Spank me for being naughty. Drag me to my knees, force me to do things for you, make me taste your lady and make her very happy. I have a strap on or double ender if you insist on me being very naughty. Spank me hard whilst i fuck your lady. Xxxx

Well now you've turned me on! I'd love this so much. Miss T x"

Think we all have very simular naughty minds, just think of the fun to be had mmmmmmmm xx

over a year ago

Think we all have very simular naughty minds, just think of the fun to be had mmmmmmmm xx "

Seems so! It's just finding the right people now xx

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"

Seems so! It's just finding the right people now xx"

lol. Therein lies the problem, we've found it hard to find one guy who ticks all the boxes, when we have there's always something that thwarts our naughty plans for him

over a year ago

Think we all have very simular naughty minds, just think of the fun to be had mmmmmmmm xx

Seems so! It's just finding the right people now xx"

Post new Message to Thread