FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

strugling to get started advice greatly accepted :)

Jump to newest

By *cal90 OP   Man
over a year ago

dundalk

Hi im new to all of this and am havein no luck tbh. Im shy so pics are private but can and do send them by pm. Any advice or offers greatly accepted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hia we have a couples profile on here which we have been using for two years now all off a sudden it's saying wrong email address and wrong password how can we sort this out thanks

By *cal90 OP   Man
over a year ago

dundalk

Wat ? Thats less than helpful lol

over a year ago

"Hia we have a couples profile on here which we have been using for two years now all off a sudden it's saying wrong email address and wrong password how can we sort this out thanks"

Click contact admin button at the bottom of the screen

over a year ago

"Hi im new to all of this and am havein no luck tbh. Im shy so pics are private but can and do send them by pm. Any advice or offers greatly accepted "

Do a forum search 'profile advice' there's about a million other threads you can clean help from before asking to be spooned help. Show you can use initiative

over a year ago

You need patience.

over a year ago

"You need patience."

And a much better and less boastful profile?

over a year ago

"You need patience.

And a much better and less boastful profile?"

Yes and that, also depends how much active the area as well is.

over a year ago

im shy zzz,be original and say why you cant accomodate and your profile says you love yourself.As said in previous posts search and you will find advice.Harsh i know but take it onboard.

over a year ago

Your profile says you are 24, but in your details it gives your age as 25?

over a year ago

"Hi im new to all of this and am havein no luck tbh. Im shy so pics are private but can and do send them by pm. Any advice or offers greatly accepted "

Yet another look at me thread.

Don't they realise all genuine folk see straight through it?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

your profile doesnt read as that of a shy guy at all, in fact it sounds like you think your gods gift to women in the bedroom department. Experience has taught me that guys that feel the need big themselves up like that have all been lousy shags.

on average it takes a guy around 6 months to get their first meet via this site if not longer, single men are the majority on here so your a small fish in a big pond, you need to stand out for the right reasons the wrong ones.

over a year ago

Cannot accommodate , No pics . And willing to meet anyone up to the age of 99 ? Just 3 reasons why you may find it hard

over a year ago

Whether you are shy or not, including no pictures will make it almost impossible for you.

Your profile text is far too uninformative, too. You really should use a spelling and grammar checker.

over a year ago

Your profile has an immature and un-genuine tone to it. You come across as boastful and bordering on deluded as far as your faith in your own sexual skills go. Why do you think that you (a man half my age) would be able to show me the time of my life? I think you need to re-write your profile and be a bit more honest.

over a year ago

"Cannot accommodate , No pics . And willing to meet anyone up to the age of 99 ? Just 3 reasons why you may find it hard "
Men cant be as selective as women tho with age ranges, we have to take whats coming.

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

1. Write properly - I'm not talking a novel or anything, but you write like a 14 year old boy

2. Shy or just lurking and hoping that a barbie doll with fall into your lap, with very little effort?

3. Post a pic, make an effort, ladies like that sometimes

Good luck

over a year ago

"Cannot accommodate , No pics . And willing to meet anyone up to the age of 99 ? Just 3 reasons why you may find it hard Men cant be as selective as women tho with age ranges, we have to take whats coming."

You take what is coming?

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

No picture = no meets!

Bad grammar = no meets!

Bad spelling = no meets!

No effort = no meets!

If you want a better result, then make a better effort.

over a year ago

Surely you can put some public pics? Doesn't have to be your face

Post new Message to Thread