Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Friends only

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know this is a sex site and I enjoy meeting people for NSA. However as a single female on here I'd love to meet a like-minded female to chat to. I do not mean to meet for sex but to be like a friend who knows about this 'naughty' side. I could never tell my friends about this side to my life but sometimes think it would be great to be out for a few drinks and chat about the lifestyle, maybe even go on adventures together. If not in real life then even an online friend would be fantastic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure if you can travel that far but there is a bi fem social in Manchester in July. Hopefully so girlies can get together. Details under the meets and requests in forum

over a year ago

Oh, I should elaborate, it's not just about being bi or bi curious. I'm just after female friends in general, sexuality doesn't matter.

over a year ago

The forum is a good starting place it gets the conversation started it is amazing who you end up chatting with and getting on with I am sure you will find lots of friends on here

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I know this is a sex site and I enjoy meeting people for NSA. However as a single female on here I'd love to meet a like-minded female to chat to. I do not mean to meet for sex but to be like a friend who knows about this 'naughty' side. I could never tell my friends about this side to my life but sometimes think it would be great to be out for a few drinks and chat about the lifestyle, maybe even go on adventures together. If not in real life then even an online friend would be fantastic.

"

That's a brilliant idea....great to have a girly night out and chat about Fab shenanigans...you can't go and chat to your workmates about everything can you?

over a year ago

"I know this is a sex site and I enjoy meeting people for NSA. However as a single female on here I'd love to meet a like-minded female to chat to. I do not mean to meet for sex but to be like a friend who knows about this 'naughty' side. I could never tell my friends about this side to my life but sometimes think it would be great to be out for a few drinks and chat about the lifestyle, maybe even go on adventures together. If not in real life then even an online friend would be fantastic.

"

. Luckily enough through this site I have found 2fab girlfriends. And not in that way. But like you said to talk about things fab wise.. We even meet at a swingers club once a week. ,, where else can you go sit in jacuzzi naked and pull men to pieces and put the world to rights and make more friends in the process .

over a year ago

That's a brilliant idea....great to have a girly night out and chat about Fab shenanigans...you can't go and chat to your workmates about everything can you? "

over a year ago

Glad to see it wasn't a crazy idea. I'd love to have a close friend to meet up with and chat about what we had been getting up to without being judged. I love the idea of meeting up at swinging clubs, chatting and then getting it on with any nice fella's. Anyone in the north east feel the same?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I wouldn't mind the same tbh, but unfortunately the scene isn't the same up here, I'd love to be able to go to clubs more often.

over a year ago

I've not dared go to a club in years, I don't want to go alone

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I've not dared go to a club in years, I don't want to go alone"

I've only been to a few for organised socials, clubs just aren't the same up here (I haven't had the courage to play in one yet, but never say never)

over a year ago

I was a regular at clubs in my younger years but i'm keen to get back in to it again now. I'd love to find a naughty friend to go with

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I was a regular at clubs in my younger years but i'm keen to get back in to it again now. I'd love to find a naughty friend to go with"

As soon as I win the lottery I'm moving down south

over a year ago

yey come down and we can try out the clubs that everyone else down here raves about like clubf. I can't wait to go but there's no way I'm going in on my own

over a year ago

"

Shame you're so far away xx

over a year ago

There needs to be more naughty girls in Newcastle who want friends lol

over a year ago

I have a friend who I met on a different chat site. It is a great thing to be able to talk about this stuff. Would love to have more friends I can be open with. Shame you're so far away.

Rhy x

over a year ago

Thanks for the message, it's always the way that everyone is so far away x

over a year ago

We'd like to meet new people and friends, we're newbies here so don't know everything about this site yet. But we hope to meet like minded people to meet socially with too.

over a year ago

Hopefully this thread will get some peeps together!

over a year ago

I also would like a female friend to just chat with on here. l am not bi or bi curious, just think it would be nice to have a female to chat with!

over a year ago

We should get our own website! Naughty girls friends club hahaha

By *exybifemcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Ah chellesterfem you beat me to it!

I'm the same naughty pixie - would like to meet females to chat to which is why I'm organising a Manchester social

????

Post new Message to Thread