Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

After some feed back.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After some helpful feed back, ive updated my profile. So just re-introducing myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"After some helpful feed back, ive updated my profile. So just re-introducing myself. "

You have no public pictures,your with someone in a relationship,and the only pic you have is of your cock!

Your profile looks rushed,and is bare..

If you sent us a message we wouldn't even bother reading it after clicking on your profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our feedback: go tell your girlfriend you're trying to cheat on her on a sex site.

Yes, we are judging you. Deal with it...

over a year ago

Its a good profile if you want your messages deleted without being read!! At least you're honest about your situation but no public pics and a cock avatar will have most reaching for the delete button I'm afraid.

over a year ago

If that's updated, how bad was it before? Seriously fella, suggest a total rethink and rewrite.

over a year ago

Your profile has been "IMPROVED"?

From what may we ask?

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

It's rubbish.

By *eshzMan
over a year ago

Hi OP,

Perhaps one way to improve your profile is to actually ditch the cock picture... believe me when I say people on this site know what a cock looks like... they really do... it's amazing isn't it? Ok I'll stop being a dick... change your profile picture to either you face picture or a torso picture... have a few pictures in general viewing... have a variety of them... have a picture of being in a suit, casual, topless... the list goes on... trust me... if someone wants to see your cock they will ask for the picture... so keep that in the private viewing.

Remember your profile is like your "shop window" you have to write to attract people to know more about you. You keep it the way it is, your result is going to be the same. So do a change... keep it ask feedback... then edit it if required.

Hope this helps. Please just don't be like many who ask for improvement suggestions and actually all they want is a sympathy fuck!!

All the best bud.

over a year ago

Cock pic avatar - Instant delete. Doesn't matter what the profile or message is like. Not interested in talking to a picture of a cock. (Some may like it tho)

Post new Message to Thread