Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

first meets

Jump to newest

By *eroyLDN OP   Man
over a year ago

london

so obviously every1 on here started off as a newbie but what i wana know is how did every1 manage to get their first meet as im finding it really difficult as have no verifs or anything

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile needs a complete re-write, with punctuation, capital letters and all the stuff they taught you at school. You're 21, school was more recent for you than most! You also need to get rid of this line..."All friend requests should be made with a view to meet in person". It sounds like you'll prosecute if they don't comply.

over a year ago

Patience young Padawan, you've only been here 2 months.

Most single guys wait around six months to get their first meet. Some wait longer, while some others are more fortunate.

Not so sure you've picked such a great username. Think about it. It might put a lot of people off.

Your profile pics. Some people are put off by pics of play on single guys profiles and, perhaps more importantly, you've listed 'Safe Sex' under your interests, but have 2 bareback pics.

You can not accommodate. Nothing wrong with that, but as you don't mention why, many may suspect that you're playing away from home - couple that with the pics of you 'in action' - does the lady in the photos know you've posted those pictures on here?

I'd lose the bit about fake profiles. How have you managed to come to that conclusion in such a short time.

By *eroyLDN OP   Man
over a year ago

london

How's my name put people off?

over a year ago

"How's my name put people off?"

My mistake. I mis-read it. Somehow I inserted an n in the middle and read it as conman.

My apologies.

Post new Message to Thread