Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Help with my profile.

Jump to newest

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've been thinking about asking for help with my profile for a while but not been brave enough. However after yet another week of trying and failing to meet tgirls and women I'd thought I should ask for tips to improve my profile. Don't be too harsh though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The majority of your pics are cock pics which will instantly put many off. Try a better variety, body, torso, bum pics or dressed smartly in a suit is always good.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 22:26:33]

over a year ago

"I've been thinking about asking for help with my profile for a while but not been brave enough. However after yet another week of trying and failing to meet tgirls and women I'd thought I should ask for tips to improve my profile. Don't be too harsh though. "

Might be a good idea to explain the cannot accommodate bit. Up to you of course, but many will just assume you are married and playing around, especially with your opening comment about looking for 'extra fun'.

Lots of married guys come on here just for that.

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

"I've been thinking about asking for help with my profile for a while but not been brave enough. However after yet another week of trying and failing to meet tgirls and women I'd thought I should ask for tips to improve my profile. Don't be too harsh though.

Might be a good idea to explain the cannot accommodate bit. Up to you of course, but many will just assume you are married and playing around, especially with your opening comment about looking for 'extra fun'.

"

To be honest that's why I can't accommodate. I'm not looking for anything serious. But I wanna fulfill some fantasies before I'm too old. Hope that doesn't make me sound horrible.

over a year ago

"I've been thinking about asking for help with my profile for a while but not been brave enough. However after yet another week of trying and failing to meet tgirls and women I'd thought I should ask for tips to improve my profile. Don't be too harsh though.

To be honest that's why I can't accommodate. I'm not looking for anything serious. But I wanna fulfill some fantasies before I'm too old. Hope that doesn't make me sound horrible. "

Has your wife give you her permission, or are you just another cheat?

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've got permission to fulfill the fantasies.

over a year ago

"I've got permission to fulfill the fantasies. "

Most people will want to have confirmation from the other half before proceeding..........

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

You have 6 verifications so you must have had a number of meets

.The last thing you say is you don't always have time for meets..that is true for all of us..ps.nice cock

over a year ago

"I've got permission to fulfill the fantasies. "

You are a lucky man to have her permission.

How will she confirm that? By phone?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I don't think everyone will need to check you have permission ..... many would appreciate your honesty, and it is your decision. I think maybe your fantasies are quite specific and if they do not match those of the p person reading your profile, then they will move on. Hence you are perhaps losing out on a new experience you have not even thought of?

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

"I don't think everyone will need to check you have permission ..... many would appreciate your honesty, and it is your decision. I think maybe your fantasies are quite specific and if pthey do not match those of the p person reading your profile, then they will move on. Hence you are perhaps losing out on a new experience you have not even thought of? "
I suppose but those are the things I want to try the most.

over a year ago

Kin ell they never miss any!

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

"Kin ell they never miss any!"

They never miss any what exactly? :-S

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've now updated my profile. If anybody is still checking this forum post can they see what they think please?

By *hat the hellCouple
over a year ago

Down South

"I've now updated my profile. If anybody is still checking this forum post can they see what they think please? "

Your profile says she doesn't know...

over a year ago

"I've now updated my profile. If anybody is still checking this forum post can they see what they think please? "

Hang on a sec, earlier in this thread you said you have your wife's permission, yet now on your profile you say that you are married and she doesn't know??

over a year ago

You have had meets so you must be doing something wright for a poor profile and the bit about your wife doesn't know but in your postyou say you hhave permission?

over a year ago

Don't put you're married,don't put you're curvy.Not a word I like for a guy to be described.Well built or bigger sounds better.The fact that you say you'll meet 18 to 90,mm,mf,ff,tv's,just says to me you'll shag anything,so I would be avoiding you.

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I panicked the other day and said I had permission. That's not true so I'm now more honest on my profile.

over a year ago

"I panicked the other day and said I had permission. That's not true so I'm now more honest on my profile. "

I am afraid that these posts stay with you (the green arrow). While some people meet married men, less would be willing to meet dishonest people. You might well be best deleting your profile and starting again.

over a year ago

"I panicked the other day and said I had permission. That's not true so I'm now more honest on my profile.

I am afraid that these posts stay with you (the green arrow). While some people meet married men, less would be willing to meet dishonest people. You might well be best deleting your profile and starting again."

Agree totally that it will haunt forever .

The excuse could be genuine, or it could be a fabrication after being caught out.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

BUSTED as they say.

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I won't be deleting my profile and starting again. I lied once during this thread and admitted it further down the post. My profile is now edited so it's truthful. May not be to everybody's tastes but we can't appeal to everybody.

over a year ago

"I won't be deleting my profile and starting again. I lied once during this thread and admitted it further down the post. My profile is now edited so it's truthful. May not be to everybody's tastes but we can't appeal to everybody. "

Good for you. But it doesn't make you any more honest in my eyes. Swinging involves trust. You lost mine.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 19:07:59]

By *ingcom76 OP   Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I appreciate everyones comments on here and I've taken them on board. Thanks for all the help.

over a year ago

"I won't be deleting my profile and starting again. I lied once during this thread and admitted it further down the post. My profile is now edited so it's truthful. May not be to everybody's tastes but we can't appeal to everybody. "

No worries. Everyone has a choice.

Some choose to lie but backtrack when they get caught.

We don't think liars should be hidden or disguised, we think that everyone should see them for exactly what they are.

It doesn't appeal to many and nor should it.

The other comment and suggestion was trying to be nice. It never got anywhere being trying to be nice though did it?

Post new Message to Thread