Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Look at my profile..would you meet me?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't need your profile for that, would you like the answer in GBT style?

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm too old, but i like how you just came out with it 'would you meet me' coz half the guys topics on here you think it's an innocent question and you reply, next thing they're inboxing you for a meet, they should just do this instead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've looked at your profile but I'm afraid you're not my type.

Hope you find some that are xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooh, the deciding vote, one more X and he's out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've looked at your profile but I'm afraid you're not my type.

Hope you find some that are xx"

Fair enough, what do you mean by type? Iv heard that alot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm too old, but i like how you just came out with it 'would you meet me' coz half the guys topics on here you think it's an innocent question and you reply, next thing they're inboxing you for a meet, they should just do this instead. "

Your tattoos are freakin awesome haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair enough, what do you mean by type? Iv heard that alot "

And this is precisely why many ladies don't reply to messages if they're not interested.

Does it really matter? The answer was 'No'. Simply accept it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair enough, what do you mean by type? Iv heard that alot "

I'm not attracted to you that's all. Some will be. I'm afraid I'm not.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

No

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm too old, but i like how you just came out with it 'would you meet me' coz half the guys topics on here you think it's an innocent question and you reply, next thing they're inboxing you for a meet, they should just do this instead. "

this

Reply privately

over a year ago

And this is precisely why many ladies don't reply to messages if they're not interested.

"

Actually it does matter pal.

Im trying too get advice on how too better my profile..

Since the dawn of man humans have sought too adapt and evolve..iv accepted it bromigo but im trying too learn from it..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since the dawn of man humans have sought too adapt and evolve..iv accepted it bromigo but im trying too learn from it.."

Then take the advice given to you on your previous post, pal?

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Look at my profile..would you meet me? "

No, you come across quite arrogant and I don't like your pics (but then I'm not your type anyway so it doesn't matter)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe find a woman....... To write your profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since the dawn of man humans have sought too adapt and evolve..iv accepted it bromigo but im trying too learn from it.."

Thanks for the compliment.

A type means they're attracted to certain things about someone. For instance, if someone likes tall men with beards and thinks a guy has to have these qualities then their type is a tall guy with beards.

I don't have a specific type, but i know if i fancy someone or not by looking at them. If i don't fancy them they aren't my type (despite me not having a type i still have some standards to whether i find someone attractive or not and it's based on everything overall, not particular parts of a guy).

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since the dawn of man humans have sought too adapt and evolve..iv accepted it bromigo but im trying too learn from it..

Then take the advice given to you on your previous post, pal?"

I couldnt find it? So i made a new one buddy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Look at my profile..would you meet me?

No, you come across quite arrogant and I don't like your pics (but then I'm not your type anyway so it doesn't matter)"

Thanks for the feedback..for starters you are deffinatly my type what gave you that impression? And doesnit really sound arrogant i tried making it as down too earth as possible..styled it after a few womens/couples profiles iv seen..private message me and give me some pointers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

NO. dont even have to look at your profile, this post tells me enough about your attitude. what the guy said was spot on. Lots of us no longer send a no thanks reply to mail, as the why not responses are bloody annoying. pal.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Then take the advice given to you on your previous post, pal?

I couldnt find it? So i made a new one buddy "

Hit the green arrow by your username.

It was three days ago.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

NO. dont even have to look at your profile, this post tells me enough about your attitude. what the guy said was spot on. Lots of us no longer send a no thanks reply to mail, as the why not responses are bloody annoying. pal. "

What your all forgetting is this isnt private messaging lmao too all people who want too attack me on a forum for asking for feedback..isnt that what a forum is for lol did i message anyone asking why? No because i dont do that thats why i made the forum post..youv basically said you can tell what kind of person i am because im using the forum for what it was intended for..even though im being polite and friendly and open too criticism...well ok then i can see where your coming from but unfortuntly theres been a musunderstanding on your part. Sorry for the confusion..

Reply privately

over a year ago

And its a NO. From me .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

No i wouldnt

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also if its not too much trouble put a reason why? Whether its my pics my profile or just me in general let me know. Im a big boy i can take it in my stride and i wont start throwing insults like some men

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also if its not too much trouble put a reason why? Whether its my pics my profile or just me in general let me know. Im a big boy i can take it in my stride and i wont start throwing insults like some men "

yet when i say why not, you throw your toys out the pram. Im out. not worth the effort of typing.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Also if its not too much trouble put a reason why? Whether its my pics my profile or just me in general let me know. Im a big boy i can take it in my stride and i wont start throwing insults like some men "

Ok. Still a no.

Several reasons.

Pics? One not great and one that could be of anyone - the woman in it looks nothing like either of your veris and the bloke could be anyone.

Inability to travel. Walk five miles for a meet? Really?

Not knowing the difference between the word 'dominate' and 'dominant'.

Plus a few more - including the fact we're not meeting anyone right now.

You asked.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

I

Don't give reasons to messages so why should it be any different on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

No, you come across quite arrogant and I don't like your pics (but then I'm not your type anyway so it doesn't matter)

Thanks for the feedback..for starters you are deffinatly my type what gave you that impression? And doesnit really sound arrogant i tried making it as down too earth as possible..styled it after a few womens/couples profiles iv seen..private message me and give me some pointers? "

It's the bit about your goal as a single man, as if you seem to have achieved everything you want to and think now you should be given the opportunity to be in a couple.

Oh and you want slim-curvy, I'm not your type cos I'm fat

Agree also pics aren't the best, the woman looks hot but the profile isn't for a woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't find you physically attractive... Photos are boring... Profile's boring... Feels like you're not putting much effort into your profile, you're putting too much of what YOU want, not what you can offer. Basically profiles like that are a dime a dozen. You need to use your imagination, be creative, be original, don't take yourself so seriously.

Detailed enough?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bromigo...... If you're going to talk like Jack Black, do cock pushups. It's what the ladies are looking for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Agree also pics aren't the best, the woman looks hot but the profile isn't for a woman"

This

If you want photos like that, friends only gallery. I have a photo of me & two friends in my friends only. It's not public cos it's not what I'm "selling" - not for money obviously - my time & company on.

Reply privately

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Would I look at your.profile?

Yes because I am curious

Would I meet you based on your profil/post?

NO....why?

- too.young

- too far and cant travel

- bad grammar

- bad pics that are not attractive

-.no.idea of what being dominant means

- not willing to listen to advice and/or act.on it

I could go on but other more interesting threads await.

Good.luck, you may need.it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you don't take it in your stride. And you don't take advice. I'm out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks everyone ill be changing my profile shortly..not that anyone here will look at it again haha..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback..for starters you are deffinatly my type what gave you that impression? And doesnit really sound arrogant i tried making it as down too earth as possible..styled it after a few womens/couples profiles iv seen..private message me and give me some pointers?

It's the bit about your goal as a single man, as if you seem to have achieved everything you want to and think now you should be given the opportunity to be in a couple.

Agree also pics aren't the best, the woman looks hot but the profile isn't for a woman"

Thanks hun, and yeah i mean iv done almost all of my fantasies i can do as a single male, need a partner im crime now lol which is why im trying too revamp my profile and maximise my chances of finding one ha

And id consider you curvy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And OP... Please, please, PLEASE fix your spelling/grammar! I know it seems like a small thing but bad grammar puts me right off.

Reply privately

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Hope you find some that are xx"

oh i must be your type then lol,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Putting lol or haha after bitchy comments doesn't impress anyone here. Love, hon or babe will impress the females even less.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And OP... Please, please, PLEASE fix your spelling/grammar! I know it seems like a small thing but bad grammar puts me right off."

Haha i know its not the best..i try and write how id speak in person lol you should see howbi used too speak, my grammar and speech have improved over the years but ill never shake the last 25% of my natural tongue

Reply privately

over a year ago

No we would not meet you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And OP... Please, please, PLEASE fix your spelling/grammar! I know it seems like a small thing but bad grammar puts me right off."

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And OP... Please, please, PLEASE fix your spelling/grammar! I know it seems like a small thing but bad grammar puts me right off.

Haha i know its not the best..i try and write how id speak in person lol you should see howbi used too speak, my grammar and speech have improved over the years but ill never shake the last 25% of my natural tongue "

you say lol when you speak?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. I just meet girls lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And OP... Please, please, PLEASE fix your spelling/grammar! I know it seems like a small thing but bad grammar puts me right off.

Haha i know its not the best..i try and write how id speak in person lol you should see howbi used too speak, my grammar and speech have improved over the years but ill never shake the last 25% of my natural tongue you say lol when you speak? "

God no im not a hipster hahah its just easier than saying i would laugh out loud at this point in the conversation should we he having it in person

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha i know its not the best..i try and write how id speak in person lol you should see howbi used too speak, my grammar and speech have improved over the years but ill never shake the last 25% of my natural tongue you say lol when you speak?

God no im not a hipster hahah its just easier than saying i would laugh out loud at this point in the conversation should we he having it in person "

Yeah but... I'm a Yorkshire lass, I have a Yorkshire accent but I don't TYPE in a Yorkshire accent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too each their own i guess haha weve all got bad habits

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep your profile as it is if you feel it reflects you.

Better than a profile based on what everyone else feels is good....

Your profile becomes a lie, and what you think folk want to hear rather than what came from your own brain.

Leave it as is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"keep your profile as it is if you feel it reflects you.

Your profile becomes a lie, and what you think folk want to hear rather than what came from your own brain.

Leave it as is.

"

I agree with you mate although my profile does reflect me as much as i could make it..its the words iv chosen too use and how im using them im trying too change..personally i dont think my profile reflected me properly how it was

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope you find some that are xxoh i must be your type then lol,"

Why?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha i know its not the best..i try and write how id speak in person lol you should see howbi used too speak, my grammar and speech have improved over the years but ill never shake the last 25% of my natural tongue you say lol when you speak?

God no im not a hipster hahah its just easier than saying i would laugh out loud at this point in the conversation should we he having it in person

Yeah but... I'm a Yorkshire lass, I have a Yorkshire accent but I don't TYPE in a Yorkshire accent."

Sorry could you repeat that, didn't quite catch it

Reply privately

over a year ago

When you catch your breath OP have a read of this thread and reflect on it. Think about ifit is how you wish to come across to people. If it is, I wish you all the best, if it isn't think carefully about how you really wish to come across. Then have a go at anew profile from that perspective. Whichever you choose, all the best!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if a woman would say would u wanna fuck me, all men and couples would say yes tho lol.

Reply privately

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Take no notice of the forum regulars

Except me

Just enjoy the site

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When you catch your breath OP, have a read of this thread and reflect on it. Think about if it is how you wish to come across to people. If it is, I wish you all the best, if it isn't, think carefully about how you really wish to come across. Then have a go at a new profile from that perspective. Whichever you choose, all the best! "

Ooh and check it out for typos and grammar before you publish...unlike my post

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Well if a woman would say would u wanna fuck me, all men and couples would say yes tho lol."

We wouldn't.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well if a woman would say would u wanna fuck me, all men and couples would say yes tho lol."

So true!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you meet me? Would you fuck me?

Don't any of you dare say no

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, as your status update is a bit too whiney to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 16:16:33]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would you meet me? Would you fuck me?

Don't any of you dare say no "

I would fuck you lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohhhhh go on then! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

All? Most? Some? A few? I wouldn't

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, as your status update is a bit too whiney to me "

Haha yeah i wasnt whining..its an honest opinion not a complaint xD

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one would admit it but if i was better looking i wouldnt have posted this forum subject because i wouldnt be having problems getting meets haha, bad grammar, poorly written profile and being a little arrogant doesnt seem too bother people if your really attractive

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, as your status update is a bit too whiney to me

Haha yeah i wasnt whining..its an honest opinion not a complaint xD"

It doesn't matter what you intended, the meaning of communication is the response you get. You may not intend it to be whiny but if it comes across that way to others, then they will see it as whiny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, as your status update is a bit too whiney to me "

Nigel not resigning must be a blow for you Tina! We all heard him promise you a long summer holiday and where else would he go but Tits towers.

As for the O.P. we wouldn't meet you but as you say to each their own - saying that Tina if you ever want to meet we can paint the town red, white and blue xx

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"keep your profile as it is if you feel it reflects you.

Leave it as is.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well if a woman would say would u wanna fuck me, all men and couples would say yes tho lol. All? Most? Some? A few? I wouldn't "
Yes, maibe some there lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*most people in my experience and area code anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No one would admit it but if i was better looking i wouldnt have posted this forum subject because i wouldnt be having problems getting meets haha, bad grammar, poorly written profile and being a little arrogant doesnt seem too bother people if your really attractive"

Far from it.

I font think your bad looking but takes a whole package for me to be interested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally...

1. You are only serving to feed your ego posting in this way.

2. Respect people on here and Accept no for an answer and keep smiling. Asking why is pointless and annoying. We all have to deal with it. It doesn't bother me personally. We all have different tastes

3. It's a No from me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"bad grammar, a poorly written profile and being a little arrogant doesn't seem to bother people if you're really attractive"

You'd be surprised!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No one would admit it but if i was better looking i wouldnt have posted this forum subject because i wouldnt be having problems getting meets haha, bad grammar, poorly written profile and being a little arrogant doesnt seem too bother people if your really attractive

Far from it.

I font think your bad looking but takes a whole package for me to be interested. "

your probably one of the few exceptions of this..thanks for your previous advice on this post and thanks i like too think im not that bad looking lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not for me..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"bad grammar, a poorly written profile and being a little arrogant doesn't seem to bother people if you're really attractive

You'd be surprised!"

Wouldn't get an answer from me no matter how "attractive" a guy was..attraction is subjective anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP has already posted before asking for profile advice....hmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again people i posted this forum because i wanted too hear peoples opinions on my profile haha a yes or a no without an explanation wont help me determine what the main problems are..i agree asking why when youv been told no in a private message is very annoying but this forum post was made for asking why

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP has already posted before asking for profile advice....hmmm"

I couldnt find the previous one i posted it 3 days ago, thats like 23434 forum posts ago lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP has already posted before asking for profile advice....hmmm

I couldnt find the previous one i posted it 3 days ago, thats like 23434 forum posts ago lol "

Use the green arrow next to your name and you will find all the posts you have posted on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Again people i posted this forum because i wanted too hear peoples opinions on my profile haha a yes or a no without an explanation wont help me determine what the main problems are..i agree asking why when youv been told no in a private message is very annoying but this forum post was made for asking why "

asking y doesnt solve the problem. use the green arrow to find your old post. its how we know you posted before asking for help. its not that your post was memorable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP has already posted before asking for profile advice....hmmm

I couldnt find the previous one i posted it 3 days ago, thats like 23434 forum posts ago lol "

Green arrow...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Again people i posted this forum because i wanted too hear peoples opinions on my profile haha a yes or a no without an explanation wont help me determine what the main problems are..i agree asking why when youv been told no in a private message is very annoying but this forum post was made for asking why

asking y doesnt solve the problem. use the green arrow to find your old post. its how we know you posted before asking for help. its not that your post was memorable."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op

In life you wont get reasons when u ask questions

When u ask a girl out in the pub or club and she says no, do you then ask why!

Cause you dont, as its rude and makes you look like a pest

Be the same on here

Some will like you some wont, change your profile or not.

Its your decision, but how you are acting right now i bet this isnt helping you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ohhhhh go on then! X"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op

In life you wont get reasons when u ask questions

When u ask a girl out in the pub or club and she says no, do you then ask why!

Cause you dont, as its rude and makes you look like a pest

Be the same on here

Some will like you some wont, change your profile or not.

Its your decision, but how you are acting right now i bet this isnt helping you. "

Haha no wouldnt ask that in person or in a private message on here im asking why? As in is it just my looks or is my profile in need of improvement,

I guess a profile is like a CV everyone has different views and youll never be able too please everyone but someone commented erlier jist make sure it reflects who you are as much as possible, i think thats the bestbadvice iv had

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

No I wouldn't. Not my type.

Reply privately

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Sorry no I wouldn't

Reply privately

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

No x

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

OP I just couldn't contain myself any longer.

Nearly every time you've typed 'too' in this thread it should be 'to'.

Sorry if that sounds a bit pedantic but if just one person learns from my enormous knowledge today then it was worth me getting up this morning.

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Oh, and no, sorry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No one would admit it but if i was better looking i wouldnt have posted this forum subject because i wouldnt be having problems getting meets haha, bad grammar, poorly written profile and being a little arrogant doesnt seem too bother people if your really attractive"

It'd bother me because I'm not shallow. I wouldn't fuck a dickhead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahaha i know mate i know too well...to well...guess i dont know that well when it comes to too or to but i know how too use two

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not a single yes though haha that is a little worrying lmao!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Too young for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP I just couldn't contain myself any longer.

Nearly every time you've typed 'too' in this thread it should be 'to'.

Sorry if that sounds a bit pedantic but if just one person learns from my enormous knowledge today then it was worth me getting up this morning.

"

I had to amend it when I quoted him earlier... drove me up the wall.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No "

Ha bloody ha

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You really don't understand women or this site do you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not a single yes though haha that is a little worrying lmao! "

Well if you took some of the numerous tips on offer on board then maybe you would get a yes... *bangs own head off wall*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not a single yes though haha that is a little worrying lmao!

Well if you took some of the numerous tips on offer on board then maybe you would get a yes... *bangs own head off wall*"

I have haha i took yours and changed my pics and also pit more of what i can offer

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Now replace every 'too' on your profile with 'to'.

Please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Now replace every 'too' on your profile with 'to'.

Please.

"

Your will be done.

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Agree also pics aren't the best, the woman looks hot but the profile isn't for a woman

Thanks hun, and yeah i mean iv done almost all of my fantasies i can do as a single male, need a partner im crime now lol which is why im trying too revamp my profile and maximise my chances of finding one ha

And id consider you curvy? "

Nah trust me I'm fat

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah trust me I'm fat "

Yes but you're stunning anyway. Shush.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah trust me I'm fat

Yes but you're stunning anyway. Shush."

Shes bloody gorgeous isnt she..whether your fat or not your beautiful

Reply privately

over a year ago

NO. dont even have to look at your profile, this post tells me enough about your attitude. what the guy said was spot on. Lots of us no longer send a no thanks reply to mail, as the why not responses are bloody annoying. pal. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd rather Fruitloop than the OP... Just saying!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd rather Fruitloop than the OP... Just saying!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Nah trust me I'm fat

Yes but you're stunning anyway. Shush."

thanks.. I just take a good selfie that's all

Anyway back to the OP..

I feel as if you are sending messages the way you have replied in this thread you will struggle.

I also think that you should just continue to meet as a single guy without feeling as if you've already "done it all". If you click with someone and both feel like you want to meet together then that's great.. If that happens maybe get the woman to write the messages in future

Reply privately

over a year ago

Remind me never to post a. " would you fuck me " thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I must confess I haven't read any of this thread at all other than the opening post - but well over 100+ replies so far in about 4 or 5 hours means it must be the most successful look at me posts of the week!

Congrats and kudos to the OP on that alone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd rather Fruitloop than the OP... Just saying!

"

You're welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah but i never said i wouldnt give criticism of my own on certain hypocritical profiles..and fyi linguistical and linguistic are both perfectly acceptable can you stop with the personal attacks? You said no and gave good if hypocritical advice. now your trying too be a bully

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Remind me never to post a. " would you fuck me " thread "

Hmmmm in your case fuck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah trust me I'm fat

Yes but you're stunning anyway. Shush.

thanks.. I just take a good selfie that's all

Anyway back to the OP..

I feel as if you are sending messages the way you have replied in this thread you will struggle.

I also think that you should just continue to meet as a single guy without feeling as if you've already "done it all". If you click with someone and both feel like you want to meet together then that's great.. If that happens maybe get the woman to write the messages in future"

Haha no when i message im always polite and respectful and always write specifically tailored messages..as for the way iv replied on here iv been very open too the criticism? Obvcourse iv been defending myself against those who have used this as an excuse too try and belittle or attack me personally lol and i cant help but be abit sarcastic too those people lmao

And it was more of a notice that i will be looking for a female too team up with, obvcourse i wont start with asking that .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Remind me never to post a. " would you fuck me " thread

Hmmmm in your case fuck. "

yup i second this!

Reply privately

By *ple from LeicCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Sorry, no

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would

Reply privately

over a year ago

My profile used too be long and detailed like his, but people said it was too long and said too much..so i shortened it but then it was too short and demanding so i changed it again and it was too timid and shy haha at a certain point you just have too go with a medium sized explanation of who you are, what you want and what you have too offer..i say as it is now after iv changed it following some of the advice iv been given my profile reflects all the information about me people need too know..but alas im one of the average lookers so the small flaws dont get looked past so easily

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 19:21:27]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah but i never said i wouldnt give criticism of my own on certain hypocritical profiles..and fyi linguistical and linguistic are both perfectly acceptable can you stop with the personal attacks? You said no and gave good if hypocritical advice. now your trying too be a bully"

Id suggest reading the rules, asking for profile check doesn't mean you can start on those who reply. you keep going on about hyocritical, but for me to be a hypocric based on the content of my profile, Id of had to have picked yours apart. If you read my original comment again, I said no based on your rude arrogant tone to another person who had commented. No personal attacks, that is what you are doing with the uninvited profile critisism, If i want opinions on mine, I will start a thread myself. as for trying to be a bully? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha?

oh and FYI, my profile does me just fine, I have found exactly what I wanted to from fab, having a great time and met some bloody lovely people.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

No.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bet o p wishes had not started this thread ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Remind me never to post a. " would you fuck me " thread

Nice arse"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, stop making out it's all about looks on here.

I could find a man on here attractive & would want to fuck, whereas many others wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Personality is so important too. Having a sense of humour & some intelligence too helps.

Good luck on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No one would admit it but if i was better looking i wouldnt have posted this forum subject because i wouldnt be having problems getting meets haha, bad grammar, poorly written profile and being a little arrogant doesnt seem too bother people if your really attractive

It'd bother me because I'm not shallow. I wouldn't fuck a dickhead."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, stop making out it's all about looks on here.

I could find a man on here attractive & would want to fuck, whereas many others wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Personality is so important too. Having a sense of humour & some intelligence too helps.

Good luck on here."

Unfortunatly no one ever looks past my looks enough too generally get too know me haha when i meet people im polite, respectful, try too be funny and i usually am and although i didnt do so well at school im considered pretty intelligent in other aspects lol this thing about looks is in my experience..im just commentimg on the world i have experienced :/

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and sorry too anyone who thinks im rude and arrogant based on me disagreeing with approximatly 6 of the 300 criticisms since i started this thread i really only disagree when i feel someone has made a wrong judgement

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

This place isn't about looks, per se, but more about attraction. Attraction is a lot broader than looks. People can be attracted to someone for all sorts of reasons. Think about what works for you and go with it.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Yeah but i never said i wouldnt give criticism of my own on certain hypocritical profiles..and fyi linguistical and linguistic are both perfectly acceptable can you stop with the personal attacks? You said no and gave good if hypocritical advice. now your trying too be a bully"

The difference being that you asked for advice on your profile and the other people, where you are commenting on their profiles, didnt. Ive removed posts - please dont comment on peoples profiles unless they specifically ask for it. Thanks.

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"Yeah but i never said i wouldnt give criticism of my own on certain hypocritical profiles..and fyi linguistical and linguistic are both perfectly acceptable can you stop with the personal attacks? You said no and gave good if hypocritical advice. now your trying too be a bully

Id suggest reading the rules, asking for profile check doesn't mean you can start on those who reply. you keep going on about hyocritical, but for me to be a hypocric based on the content of my profile, Id of had to have picked yours apart. If you read my original comment again, I said no based on your rude arrogant tone to another person who had commented. No personal attacks, that is what you are doing with the uninvited profile critisism, If i want opinions on mine, I will start a thread myself. as for trying to be a bully? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha?

oh and FYI, my profile does me just fine, I have found exactly what I wanted to from fab, having a great time and met some bloody lovely people.

I dont beleive i posted rules on my thread..as for arrogance the world is as each person perceives it i think i made it clear any arrogance was unintended. I never started on anybody i disagreed with a few people who made bad judgement calls about me thats all..no your trying too be a bully and belittle me..you have picked apart my entire profile..just thought it fair i mentioned yours is no better and twice as long..as for getting meets..well your an above average looking human beong with a vagina..no wonder you get meets on a site of people mostly looking for above average people who have pussies lmao "

Not sure this is increasing your appeal. But go with it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well everyones said no anyway..so i have no appeal before all of those nonsense started..people dont seem too remember all the brilliant advice and criticism i have thanked people for all they remember is the 4 times someones made a personal attack about me based on a poor assumption..but thats how it is people only remember the 1 bad tbing never the 100 good things

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And Ive removed more posts so Im closing this now

Reply privately