Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile review

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, I'm not new, so apologies for hijacking the thread, and this isn't some "look at me" post, but, I'm genuinely looking for feedback.

I'm getting feedback from people that profile seems immature, and that I come across as young. Do you get this opinion from my profile? Any recommendations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well, I'm not new, so apologies for hijacking the thread, and this isn't some "look at me" post, but, I'm genuinely looking for feedback.

I'm getting feedback from people that profile seems immature, and that I come across as young. Do you get this opinion from my profile? Any recommendations?

"

I never read it but i'm sure the general consensus will be 'must try harder' it usually is lol

over a year ago

Is it possible to hijack your own thread?!

over a year ago

"Well, I'm not new, so apologies for hijacking the thread, and this isn't some "look at me" post, but, I'm genuinely looking for feedback.

"

Your profile reads ok (this from a woman with very little on hers) . Maybe add some more varied pics but keep the cock shots to a minimum

Post new Message to Thread