Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Quick introduction and help needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First of all thank you for reading this. I am newish to this site and way of life and I am looking for help to get started as I am not having much luck with it. I have tried talking to a few people on here and I always get ignored any tips or is there somthing wrong with my profile? I will be happy with any advice! Thank you and have fun!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Certainly not a bad profile, if I were to point out the things others might not like they would be:

Questioning other peoples perogative to have age limitations, we don't have any age restrictions personally but we respect that many people do and that is thier right.

Why have you got pictures of a woman on your profile, this can put some people off, they might wonder if thier own picture might appear on your profile or a site somewhere ? and they serve no purpose, they show a woman and what might be your dick

You seem to have the kind of body many women like to see, why not show more of your torso, you don't have to show your face (s'good to have face pics in private though to send to interested people)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you for taking the time to help!

Post new Message to Thread