Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

how do you get on?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everybody I'm kinda new at this and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I don't seem to be making friends and because I have no friends people seem to stay clear.

The profile says it all want to meet new people so if anybody is interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If my advice counts for anything -

Elaborate on your profile, say what your lie as a real person not a statistic & say what type of person your looking for.

What makes you tick? That type of stuff then when you have a decent profile go & say hello to people - say your new & introduce yourself with chat you'd start if dating in a bar etc

Avoid the one liner - read, re-read their profile & make it mean something.

Plenty of stuff in here about making first contact

Look for 'Star Trek rules of first contact' in the subject line

over a year ago

Your one liner tells me nothing, is pointless and illogical, just because you want sex does not mean swingers will drop their knickers for anyone. You need more on your profile, telling everyone about yourself, a face picture even if its hidden, your likes and dislikes, what you are looking for, whether you can accommodate or not, if not why not, if you are single or cheating on a partner.

When you message someone, read their profile first so that you have something in common, but be prepared for your messages to be deleted sometimes without reading, afterall there are about 25 guys to 1 woman, so you need to sell yourself more, at the moment, you will get passed over

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok cheers guys!

over a year ago

"If my advice counts for anything -

Elaborate on your profile, say what your lie as a real person not a statistic & say what type of person your looking for.

What makes you tick? That type of stuff then when you have a decent profile go & say hello to people - say your new & introduce yourself with chat you'd start if dating in a bar etc

Avoid the one liner - read, re-read their profile & make it mean something.

Plenty of stuff in here about making first contact

Look for 'Star Trek rules of first contact' in the subject line

"

thats where im going wrong then

Post new Message to Thread