Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Coming across more and more profiles which only seem to have the words 'ask for more' and they never seem to last more than a few days

Just feel these people are messing things up for the real decent folk using the website

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How are they messing it up for others?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Coming across more and more profiles which only seem to have the words 'ask for more' and they never seem to last more than a few days

Just feel these people are messing things up for the real decent folk using the website

"

How do you know they are not decent people? Why concern yourself about others and something you have no control over.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Maybe they are just new to swinging and having a look around?

Maybe they get no interest in a crap profile so they decide to leave the site?

Could be lots of reasons but I dont see how that spoils it for anyone else - just spoils it for themselves if anything.

over a year ago

They don't mess anything up for us.

over a year ago

If they want a profile like that leave them too it. Not harming me

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

30 new male profiles showing up in my local updates . They all look the same , kinda suspicious , fake looking whenever they don't have any information or photos . I've also found that those type of ones only last a few weeks then leave the site . Obvious they are just looking a quick fix . I spoke to one last week I always like to find out how they heard about Fabswingers , he said his friend told him he could get a ride .so once he got a ride his profile disappeared . Kinda puts you off speaking to newbies .

Very immature attitude .

By *ickedxxxCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I have just started a new job and one of the guys has mentioned fabswingers. He was telling us all you needed to do was message someone and ask for a shag! he whent on to say that all the contractors where on there I reckon more guys will join who I directly work with Because he made it seem so easy you could actually see the guys thinking about it! So now we're blocking newbies. Meeting swingers or finding out freinds that are swingers is fine it's a life style but having guys who are just after a "shag" isn't.

over a year ago

"30 new male profiles showing up in my local updates . They all look the same , kinda suspicious , fake looking whenever they don't have any information or photos . I've also found that those type of ones only last a few weeks then leave the site . Obvious they are just looking a quick fix . I spoke to one last week I always like to find out how they heard about Fabswingers , he said his friend told him he could get a ride .so once he got a ride his profile disappeared . Kinda puts you off speaking to newbies .

Very immature attitude . "

One of the many reasons we blocked newbies

Post new Message to Thread