Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New South Londoner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

I'm a 24 year old guy, who is new to the site after being recommended by a friend. My last 3 partners have all been pretty boring in the bedroom, so I thought I'd see if I could find someone with a bit more experience.

I'd consider myself as having average experience, but there's so many things I want to try which I couldn't suggest to previous partners. I've had a much higher sex-drive than anyone I've been with in the past and usually masturbate daily.

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to trying things, however I'm 100% straight so women only please.

If you'd like to know more, visit my profile and drop me a message!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rafty98Man
over a year ago

herts

"Hi all,

I'm a 24 year old guy, who is new to the site after being recommended by a friend. My last 3 partners have all been pretty boring in the bedroom, so I thought I'd see if I could find someone with a bit more experience.

I'd consider myself as having average experience, but there's so many things I want to try which I couldn't suggest to previous partners. I've had a much higher sex-drive than anyone I've been with in the past and usually masturbate daily.

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to trying things, however I'm 100% straight so women only please.

If you'd like to know more, visit my profile and drop me a message!"

Welcome and good luck mate.. don't expect a shag just for being here you need to make your self know to people, have fun in the forums and maybe visit a club or social.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread