Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New and eager

Jump to newest

By *rofaneprof OP   Man
over a year ago

Katy

Hello,

Just wanted to say hi to all you lovely people. I have been impatiently waiting to post an introduction and I am glad I finally can! I am from the Houston area in the US and will be visiting the UK next month. I have been to a swingers club in New York with my ex, and I loved the experience. I am looking to meet some interesting folks on my trip. I know the best way to start is to visit some of the clubs. I am planning to do so - Abfabs, Ourplace4fun, and Chams. I would also love to meet some of you over a coffee or a glass of wine - nothing really expected except friendship and conversation! Would also love to get your feedback on my profile. I am nervous I am coming across as pretentious - that is not the intention, but if you feel that to be true, please let me know!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Hi Suresh! Welcome to the Island and our part of the mad playground. There are many good clubs to visit in the UK but I suggest you check out their memebership cost and rules before you go, and if their websites is not clear, contact them via mail. Some clubs have strict limits on single men so it worth researching...which should not be too much of a problem for a professor

As for your profile, I'd suggest spaing your text out with paragraphs, I found it difficult to read as I block.

Have fun good luck and I hope you have fun visiting the Uk xx

By *rofaneprof OP   Man
over a year ago

Katy

"Hi Suresh! Welcome to the Island and our part of the mad playground. There are many good clubs to visit in the UK but I suggest you check out their memebership cost and rules before you go, and if their websites is not clear, contact them via mail. Some clubs have strict limits on single men so it worth researching...which should not be too much of a problem for a professor

As for your profile, I'd suggest spaing your text out with paragraphs, I found it difficult to read as I block.

Have fun good luck and I hope you have fun visiting the Uk xx"

Bambi,

Thank you for the feedback and advice! Yes, I have been feverishly researching clubs regarding their costs and policies. I am not going there with any expectations - I just like to meet people and start conversations. If there is magic in the air, I will of course be ready to be hypnotized!

I will edit the profile to make it more readable - thanks for the heads-up on that.

Take care! By the way, you have a lovely profile!

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

Thank you! There are always Social event being organised around the uk so have a look in some of the other sections in forum, maybe you'll find one you can attend.

Take care x

By *rofaneprof OP   Man
over a year ago

Katy

Thanks, Bambi. I will be sure to check. Thanks for making me feel welcome on this forum! Looking forward to participating on other discussions

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello,

Just wanted to say hi to all you lovely people. I have been impatiently waiting to post an introduction and I am glad I finally can! I am from the Houston area in the US and will be visiting the UK next month. I have been to a swingers club in New York with my ex, and I loved the experience. I am looking to meet some interesting folks on my trip. I know the best way to start is to visit some of the clubs. I am planning to do so - Abfabs, Ourplace4fun, and Chams. I would also love to meet some of you over a coffee or a glass of wine - nothing really expected except friendship and conversation! Would also love to get your feedback on my profile. I am nervous I am coming across as pretentious - that is not the intention, but if you feel that to be true, please let me know!

Looking forward to hearing from you."

Hi and welcome, make sure you contact the clubs by their web sites I know some clubs require you to pre-register and chams for instance has a waiting list for single male membership, hope you have a good time in the uk

By *rofaneprof OP   Man
over a year ago

Katy

"Hello,

Hi and welcome, make sure you contact the clubs by their web sites I know some clubs require you to pre-register and chams for instance has a waiting list for single male membership, hope you have a good time in the uk "

Thanks, yes, I have pre-registered at Ourplace4fun. Chams told me I could get a day membership as I am just visiting the UK.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello,

Hi and welcome, make sure you contact the clubs by their web sites I know some clubs require you to pre-register and chams for instance has a waiting list for single male membership, hope you have a good time in the uk

Thanks, yes, I have pre-registered at Ourplace4fun. Chams told me I could get a day membership as I am just visiting the UK."

Have a good time then

Post new Message to Thread