Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New to swinging and the site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So ive recently joined the site as ive had a very keen interest in swinging for a very long time, it really excites me but i dont seem to get many replies. so i was wondering if im doing something wrong or is it my profile any help would be much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

At the very least show one nice public photo.would you buy a car with just a discription of a flat tyre

over a year ago

cheers for the tip any tips on how to make my profile more interesting lol never really done one before just cam out of a ltr cheers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your a bloke...on swing sites you will be treated like shit! Get used to it because alot of guys will fuck anything and so many fugly ladies have an artificial sence of themselves. The pretty ones are flooded with messages! And if you dont believe me...sign up as a single fem for a day!!!! Best thing is to attend a local swing party....meet people and then youll get veri's!

By *NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

St Albans

Have a look at what a few others write. The more you read the easier it will be to write your own profile.

And are you really interested in people as old as 99?

over a year ago

cheers for the tips guys really grateful.. im going to redo my profile this week, yeah i get the feeling there is alot more males on the site i think all my messages get deleted lol maybe im boring and cant catch the atentio of the reader who knows :P x

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Your a bloke...on swing sites you will be treated like shit! Get used to it because alot of guys will fuck anything and so many fugly ladies have an artificial sence of themselves. The pretty ones are flooded with messages! And if you dont believe me...sign up as a single fem for a day!!!! Best thing is to attend a local swing party....meet people and then youll get veri's!"

please take no notice of most of this, agree get out to clubs and socials is good advice, but try writing a profile, sell yourself a bit, saying ask and find out is not good, not been able to accommodate may well go against you aswell.

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

Welcome to.the mad house have fun xx

over a year ago

socials and clubs! I've just spent the weekend with a guy i had been (unintentionally) ignoring on here, met at a social and bingo!

over a year ago

thanks i didnt even know i didnt have my profile set to accom because i most certainly can lol still no luck though i must bore everyone to death ...

over a year ago

cheers im new though so i dont understand how to attend clubs or socials its all new to me x

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"cheers im new though so i dont understand how to attend clubs or socials its all new to me x"

The townhouse Wirral will be the closest to you. On the desktop site click on the clubs link in the top menu bar and on the mobile site there is s link on the home page. You'll find website address and contact info for each club plus lots of reviews.

If you go on the search page and search for people in your area, then select every gender m f MF mm ff and tv/ts, looking through the results will show you how many single men there are in your area compared to single females and couples. That's the competition your up against. Do you have to try your best to stand out above all those. Good luck

over a year ago

"So ive recently joined the site as ive had a very keen interest in swinging for a very long time, it really excites me but i dont seem to get many replies. so i was wondering if im doing something wrong or is it my profile any help would be much appreciated "

Aw bless x

By *not69Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"So ive recently joined the site as ive had a very keen interest in swinging for a very long time, it really excites me but i dont seem to get many replies. so i was wondering if im doing something wrong or is it my profile any help would be much appreciated

Aw bless x "

Post new Message to Thread