Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

looking to explore my sub side with my partner

Jump to newest

By *xxj OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Hiya

iv done a little on being a sub and would like to try more but just a little scared. Its all new to my partner and I, if anyone has any help and advice I would be very grateful

Cxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heScotandthegirlCouple
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Talk to each other, establish desires and equally important limits. Safe word is a must for us and then just enjoy....

Ruby x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You both need to tak to as many people involved in the fetish scene in general and those in dominant/submissive relationships in particular. Take a title advice from everyone, decide yourselves what works for you as a couple and most of all have fun!

Coventry, Banbury, leamignton and Birmingham all have some excellent munches and socials plus events and clubs...

Xx

over a year ago

If you want to explore in a club setting then chat to the crew at Xtasia..... Very experienced and very helpful. Good at looking after people new to the fet scene too.

over a year ago

"Hiya

iv done a little on being a sub and would like to try more but just a little scared. Its all new to my partner and I, if anyone has any help and advice I would be very grateful

Cxx"

it's all about trust and fun, i found it strengthened our relationship immensely. although we don't do it all the time. jack x

over a year ago

Be honest with each other... Discuss boundaries and as said a safe word is a good thing when starting out.

It can be very intense... And don't worry about what others say you should do... As it only matters what works for you x

By *xxj OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Thanks every one for your advice xx

By *ordweaver2018Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Hiya

Cxx"

There are a variety of other sites that cater better to kink than this one! I have a submissive partner that I met on a different site.

Post new Message to Thread