Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile makeover

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right guys think my profile needs a good overhaul and my pics too. Obviously my success rate will not rocket but might twinge some interest. Any successful guys have a look and give me some tips or indeed ladies constructive critiscm. Didn't want to bog down forums with this. I'm not 100% new but thought it was the best place. Many thanks people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're not going to get anywhere now you've changed your user name, fuck machine was so much better lol

over a year ago

"You're not going to get anywhere now you've changed your user name, fuck machine was so much better lol"

Damn it! I only have 1 more attempt left to take to change back! Result.

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

Your pics are much the sameness.... most of which are of your torso with your hand in the top of your underwear/jeans. Not much imagination there im afraid. Just saying... xx

over a year ago

"Your pics are much the sameness.... most of which are of your torso with your hand in the top of your underwear/jeans. Not much imagination there im afraid. Just saying... xx "

No this is good! I don't have a mirror in my room which would help things. I'm going to take some time and think about my pics. I agree a lot of them are similar.

over a year ago

Nice pics though but few different be nice

over a year ago

"Nice pics though but few different be nice "

Okay will sort pics! What about profile wording?

over a year ago

The bit about taking control and ordering a woman about would just put me right off, not my thing and seems a bit strong but I'm sure others like that sort of thing.

Miss F

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Spell-check: "intensity", "curves"

I agree with the above that your pics are a bit samey but appreciate that us single people struggle with that. I like your profile actually, even though I will never be the type of woman to be 'thrown around'

over a year ago

I totally agree with Miss F and Wyrdwoman. Although I do like and think it's good you've stated there's another side of you. So many guys who say they are or claim to be a Dom, talk about nothing else on their profile

Like everything though, it boils down to preference , so is bound to attract someone you're after.

over a year ago

"The bit about taking control and ordering a woman about would just put me right off, not my thing and seems a bit strong but I'm sure others like that sort of thing.

Miss F"

This, when guys message us and a good part of the profile is about being Dom/bull etc. we'd not meet them, even though they almost always say they're happy to play 'normally' we feel the dom part would still be in their mind and that's not for us.

Post new Message to Thread