Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

The good profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just recently joined the site and find it hard just getting a conversation with a woman never mind a meet, any woman with any input into the best way for a guys profile to be..

any help would be much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've just recently joined the site and find it hard just getting a conversation with a woman never mind a meet, any woman with any input into the best way for a guys profile to be..

any help would be much appreciated "

women are always hard to find on here, i think like this - if they want you they will find you, you hve to appreciate how.much mail single women must get, we are a couple and we get loads so.single women must be.completely bombarded.

over a year ago

"I've just recently joined the site and find it hard just getting a conversation with a woman never mind a meet, any woman with any input into the best way for a guys profile to be..

go in the cam room and.chat there, stick.your web cam.on.and.get some.verifications that might help x - miss jay

over a year ago

well yes I definitely see where your coming from, when I was living in England it wasnt a problem but since ive returned home its proving difficult, and my age is no doubt a huge factor, thank god im back to England in September, thanks for the advice anyway

over a year ago

Your profile is good, perhaps put a pic or two on public display.

over a year ago

okay that's good, yea good idea, thanks for the advice , really appreciate it x

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

Change your name for a start

over a year ago

Just had a look at your profile. Your text is bang on. Very inviting. A couple more pics on your public profile will certainly attract more attention. And like the other person above me said, go on chat. Get your face known. Im sure you'll be beating them off with a stick in time. Great profile

over a year ago

Well, I have to say your profile looks pretty good to me!! Its not too long winded, isn't demanding, nor desperate. I can tell you have a sense of humor, and a bit of banter about yourself, and you sound normal!! Good luck on the site, I'm sure you'll do well on here, just be patient and keep your humor about the whole thing!! Juicy xx

over a year ago

that's great thank you very much, good advice, you know your having a bad time when you can only get a woman to talk to you in the forum, not the highest point in my life I must say

over a year ago

haha don't give yourself a hard time, you've only been on a week, and judging by your verification you had success on here before, so you will again!!

Like others have said, get yourself on chat if you can, although its hard for single blokes to be heard on there, once people know you they will chat to you, and we've met a few peeps through the chatroom before, so it defo works! Juicy x

over a year ago

il put the rope away for the time being, yea that's what il do, everybody loves a trier, oh they will hear me don't you worry about that, a few exclamation marks should raise a few eyebrows x

over a year ago

Good to know I've talked you off the ledge, thats my good deed for the month!! Oooooh exclamation marks!!! pulling out the big guns eh?? haha good luck mate, and enjoy the chat rooms x

over a year ago

well that's how to get their attention, hahaha you've done well, possibly saved my life, thanks for all the advice, have fun

over a year ago

Your actual profile is really good. Witty and a bit of thought put into it. Unfortunately your user name and profile pic are not and that is what people see first. Many would not get to the profile stage because of them.

Post new Message to Thread