Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

after a long 7 days lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well i can finally say a massive hello to everybody around and say alittle about myself...

I'm not new to texting etc but i am fairly new to the swinging side of things...ive always had intrests in sex and enjoy learning and pleasing and letting my mind explore ,

I'm currently in a relationship of 11 years and have never been trully satisfied deep down...shes a very selfish lover where as im alot more generous especialy in the bedroom...ive always been the one doing the work and learning as i think it is important to do so...she is a larger lady so im not afraid to take control but it would be nice to b controled or mix it up.

i love giving oral, i dont skip the forplay or work up as this has always been the best part for me personaly to enjoy, im well aware of where and what a clit is and also a gspot and am capable of finding these...even in the dark!!! lmao...

as for swinging we as a couple have had swinging friends and have played games etc but not swapped or anything, we have had sex on cam but this was a passing phase for my partner which she soon lost intrest in so respectfully we stopped.

i dont think im currently looking for meets but i could change my mind depending on the person themselves and if we get along and i trust them after time...descretion is a must and will be expected and given always!

i work 5 days a week but am always available via mobile...im looking for whatever happens be it friends or more...i can hold a good chat and listen/read just as much lol.

i dont mind attach xed as i am obviously...im straight, slim, white british, looking for a british woman to explore eachother and other ideas...i do like the idea of being a sub aswell as a dom...but i could do with help on the dom side of things. im very open minded and not much puts me off these exceptions are poo,sick,blood,and.severe pain anything illegal sexualy thats all i can think of right now im sure there maybe more but i guess it depends on the situation and mood as to what i want or like at the time...i do enjoy a squirt/gush very much so...its a fetish , i dont mind my own cum, and i do cum alot usually and more than once...if i dont 10 mins later ill be playing even after sex...i need to be ruined and exhausted before i admit defeat...im pretty fit but working on that at the minute with gym work etc...i do walk my dog regular so if anybody else is local and fancies meeting...its proberly a good way to meet and see what happens.

im not an overly confident person so i prefer somebody simalar natured possibly...

gawd im just rabbiting on here...feel free to inbox me anytime ill always reply either way...i do have facial pictures for friends but always attach if im inboxing you first so id prefer likewise...if your local and are wanting to dip your feet first without pics thats fine but once again i am descreet and trustworty.

thank you x

p.s any advice is much welcome and i am sorry for my spelling im not the best but i do try thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm currently in a relationship of 11 years and have never been trully satisfied deep down...shes a very selfish lover where as im alot more generous especialy in the bedroom...ive always been the one doing the work"

You really expect that paragraph to win anyone over?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well im not here for a compition im just explaining my situation...im sure id be asked why at some point so im stating it now...maybe i shouldnt have so harsh but its only the truth and yes i have mentioned and discussed this with her many a times over.

i dont wish to offend anybody with this comment but id rather be straight to the point and not let people assume im playing happy familys at home while trying to get what i can elsewere and then go back home and snuggle up like i imagine most blokes on here do to be honest?

over a year ago

You should lie low for a bit. Or just lie until you need to come clean

over a year ago

Certainly is a bit rabbity

over a year ago

"Certainly is a bit rabbity "