Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Senior Swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A thought for those of us over the age of say 55 and still want fun, wonder if anyone thought of setting up a senior swinging group at a local club for those of us who enjoy sex in all it's aspects. Any thoughts, of course it would not be like the younger groups but we can still have fun and I do not want to grow old gracefully their are some nice seniors out there. We can just meet in the nude or some clothing A club meeting during the day, I live in the East Midlands area of course open to all who like fun and sex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Of course it would be open to all male, female ,cd , bi, cd.s

By *randmrsfreakyCouple
over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

why don't you go to a local club,you are most likely to find what you are looking for there, clubs are for all ages.

Why try to re invent the wheel

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"why don't you go to a local club,you are most likely to find what you are looking for there, clubs are for all ages.

Why try to re invent the wheel "

I am 60 not an old man, age is only a number, unless you feel like you should have an OAP pass to clubs

By *mrandyMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I think that is an interesting idea Bob. I understand clubs are age blind by convention but there is a certain intimidation in competing with those who retain the shine and elasticity of youth. May be a problem in the head only but I would welcome my first visit to be among people of any and all genders of my own age!

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

miss the point on this one, there are plenty of clubs for you to visit,,

we enjoy meeting couples of a younger age..less morning about bad back, and a lot more energy,,lol,,connie x

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We have played with a little older and much younger and don't see age as an issue at all. We'd have no interest in a club or group just for over 50s.

We certainly don't feel senior! We have only just begun!

over a year ago

thanks for the messages just a thought and made conversation, stick to clubs and meet more people. So thanks for the comments and happy swinging to you all

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Of course it would be open to all male, female ,cd , bi, cd.s"

Sounds good to me...

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I think a club night for over 50s would be a good idea but think it would be mostly single guys though

over a year ago

"I think a club night for over 50s would be a good idea but think it would be mostly single guys though "

Why would it be mostly single guys?

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

"I think a club night for over 50s would be a good idea but think it would be mostly single guys though

Why would it be mostly single guys?"

seems more older men on here n most of the older ladies looking for younger

over a year ago

"I think a club night for over 50s would be a good idea but think it would be mostly single guys though

seems more older men on here n most of the older ladies looking for younger "

Depends on the woman. Plenty won't go for younger as they'll have kids a similar age

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

seems more older men on here n most of the older ladies looking for younger

Depends on the woman. Plenty won't go for younger as they'll have kids a similar age"

i must just be ugly then ha ha

Post new Message to Thread