Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im from middlesbrough looking for F but cant seem to arrange any meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Try putting a little effort into your profile. Most women I speak to, myself included, read profiles before opening messages. I'd personally delete your mesage without reading based on your profile and picture.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

After 5 whole weeks you ve not had a meet, I think take that said it best ' have a little patience,,'

If you do a forum search you ll find many similar threads asking why, you d be surprised at the help and advice thats contained within them

Have fun,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What were you expecting?? Another one who thinks this is instashag or dial-a-shag and thinks we wanna see his todger, I don't, and I'm sure a lot of others don't either.

You get out what you put in

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Try putting a little effort into your profile. Most women I speak to, myself included, read profiles before opening messages. I'd personally delete your mesage without reading based on your profile and picture."
in my experience very very few women I have messaged look at my profile before deleting.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Try putting a little effort into your profile. Most women I speak to, myself included, read profiles before opening messages. I'd personally delete your mesage without reading based on your profile and picture.in my experience very very few women I have messaged look at my profile before deleting."

How do you know??

I view in stealth, so you wouldn't know if I looked or not.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"Im from middlesbrough looking for F but cant seem to arrange any meets "

Interesting 3 line profile and a picture of your knob. Can't for the life of me see why you're having such trouble. Keep up the good work.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

well you have two female friends listed, why not meet them? whats the bet your private photo is also a dick..lol

over a year ago

Another young single guy whingin!!! Dont you guys ever read the forums...this has got to be the 5-6 single whinging about meets in the last month!!! Its not god given that you are on the site and everyone is going to be breathless for you... agree with first post..Do SOMETHING about your profile and pics,,,,and at 22 how much experience and "Dirt" are you going on about...Maybe the ladies looking are NOT looking for what you are after!!!! Simple..tck....

By *iverpool LoverMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Im from middlesbrough looking for F but cant seem to arrange any meets

Interesting 3 line profile and a picture of your knob. Can't for the life of me see why you're having such trouble. Keep up the good work. "

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Try putting a little effort into your profile. Most women I speak to, myself included, read profiles before opening messages. I'd personally delete your mesage without reading based on your profile and picture.in my experience very very few women I have messaged look at my profile before deleting.

How do you know??

I view in stealth, so you wouldn't know if I looked or not."

well you learn something new everyday!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The friends pic is a pic of me so they can see what i look like

over a year ago

It's very hard hear a a married guy I do try and spent a while on my profile so ladies if you do like the sound of me pls msg me lol be nice to chat

over a year ago

You get out of this site what you put into it mate

The two line profile and pic of your cock may be the reason

Post new Message to Thread