Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New to the scene but raring to go!

Jump to newest

By *razedcat OP   Man
over a year ago

London / Herts

Hey everyone,

I'm a recently single guy who's a little tired of the drudgery of monogamous, long term relationships. I'm looking to blow off steam for a while, and would love to have some casual encounters with similarly minded women and MF couples. I'd also like to attend a few swinger events!

I'm 23, currently studying but pursuing a prestigious and lucrative career (and gaining on it!). I'm a little on the short side at 5'7", but in pretty good shape and wielding a 7" cock.

I'm very open minded in bed, and willing to demonstrate that by jumping headfirst into this exciting scene!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wesome ChauffeurMan
over a year ago

Saffron Walden, Essex

"Hey everyone,

I'm a recently single guy who's a little tired of the drudgery of monogamous, long term relationships. I'm looking to blow off steam for a while, and would love to have some casual encounters with similarly minded women and MF couples. I'd also like to attend a few swinger events!

I'm 23, currently studying but pursuing a prestigious and lucrative career (and gaining on it!). I'm a little on the short side at 5'7", but in pretty good shape and wielding a 7" cock.

I'm very open minded in bed, and willing to demonstrate that by jumping headfirst into this exciting scene!"

Get out and come to jaydees this friday its singles and couples no hi entry or membership email for more in or loook under events clubs in forums. may see you there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread