Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

s.o.s :-)

Jump to newest

By *entleman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

ladywood

ive been signed up on here for a while now but only just started to browse the site. was wondering if there is any kind hearted women out there that would help me out with a couple of things 1.i want a meet so i can be verified so others know im not a fake and 2. i really want to go to a club but tbh im a bit nervous about going alone lol if there is anyone that can help i would be very greatfull. thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"ive been signed up on here for a while now but only just started to browse the site. was wondering if there is any kind hearted women out there that would help me out with a couple of things 1.i want a meet so i can be verified so others know im not a fake and 2. i really want to go to a club but tbh im a bit nervous about going alone lol if there is anyone that can help i would be very greatfull. thank you "
Repky would be the same at the lady have you yesterday go to a social. If you are up for anything as your profile says then I'm sure you will manage it. Just be yourself, don't be pushy, engage in conversation with people there. Once your through the door you will wonder what all the fuss was about. Yes first time going in I was unsure but I managed it all on my own.......... Go on dig deep find your balls!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you can walk into a pub or nightclub on your own then I'm sure you can walk into a club on your own. The only thing that's different is people have sex and wear lingerie. There is nothing to be nervous about

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"If you can walk into a pub or nightclub on your own then I'm sure you can walk into a club on your own. The only thing that's different is people have sex and wear lingerie. There is nothing to be nervous about"
indeed

By *entleman34 OP   Man
over a year ago

ladywood

thank you ladies i will bite the bullet

over a year ago

Maybe think about going to the organised socials listed on the forums. ther's a pub social coming up in Sheffield at end of this month. And a club social at xtasias in west brom beginning of june

over a year ago

"thank you ladies i will bite the bullet "

Dont bite to hard just try to relax when you go in chill around people dont be pushy and gentle smiles

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

I have walked into clubs and socials on my own lots of times. Still get nervous. Still think will anybody recognise me from my normal life. Then I remember everyone is there for the same thing and it doesn't matter. Try to relax. Smile is really important and the golden rule is use the same attitude if you fancied somebody in any other place.

God luck mate

Post new Message to Thread