Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

oops shoulda done this ......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi .. bit belated as Ive been on fab a month ..but just realised I hadnt introduced myself. Its been fun so far but some odd uns about. Have had messages from " one woman man" types looking for "the one". Really? You search for a wife on a site designed for those seeking sexual stimulation? Bless em. Otherwise Ive had "demands" for meets. Not everyone able to; some of us just wana see .. some VERY tempting treats on offer tho

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start! Hope you enjoy!

over a year ago

"Hi .. bit belated as Ive been on fab a month ..but just realised I hadnt introduced myself. Its been fun so far but some odd uns about. Have had messages from " one woman man" types looking for "the one". Really? You search for a wife on a site designed for those seeking sexual stimulation? Bless em. Otherwise Ive had "demands" for meets. Not everyone able to; some of us just wana see .. some VERY

tempting treats on offer tho "

Welcome to the crazy house. .white coats are optional

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

Welcome , have fun but above all stay safe.x

over a year ago

Thanks y'all.. if i do manage to get out to play ... i guess making my choice carefully.. checking out verifications etc. Any other tips for a naieve newbie?

over a year ago

"Thanks y'all.. if i do manage to get out to play ... i guess making my choice carefully.. checking out verifications etc. Any other tips for a naieve newbie? "

Learn to out the time wasters fast or you'll have a lot of time wasted haha! X

over a year ago

Welcome thanks to your thread I posted my own welcome too site hope u enjoy happy swinging x

over a year ago

"Thanks y'all.. if i do manage to get out to play ... i guess making my choice carefully.. checking out verifications etc. Any other tips for a naieve newbie? "

Trust your instinct, always!

personally I meet for a social first, then if you don't click it's easy to say thanks for the drink & bye.

As for veri's ~ take them with a pinch of salt.

Have fun

over a year ago

"Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start! Hope you enjoy! "

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Never give out your phone number or address. Use a 'fab phone' - a cheap pay as you go with a sim you can throw away if anyone causes you trouble.

And I agree with the social first. Always meet first in a public place. Never go to someone's house until you know them.

Have fun and stay safe

over a year ago

Thanks like the dea of a fabfone

Post new Message to Thread