Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Not ashamed to say really could do with a nice cuddle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really do miss snuggling up in bed with a woman, i know this is a sex site but i want to be able to be friends too and have that intimate cuddle after fun, or even just cuddle up and fall asleep in each others arms,not scared to admit i am a sensitive guy,would like to know what others think thanks john. xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When my profile is not hidden it says I'm after a prince. I know exactly where you are coming from and I feel this is a good a place as anywhere to find the one. Good luck.

over a year ago

"Really do miss snuggling up in bed with a woman, i know this is a sex site but i want to be able to be friends too and have that intimate cuddle after fun, or even just cuddle up and fall asleep in each others arms,not scared to admit i am a sensitive guy,would like to know what others think thanks john. xx "

Think that's a lovely post , and wish you all the luck in the world finding that special lady

over a year ago

"Really do miss snuggling up in bed with a woman, i know this is a sex site but i want to be able to be friends too and have that intimate cuddle after fun, or even just cuddle up and fall asleep in each others arms,not scared to admit i am a sensitive guy,would like to know what others think thanks john. xx

Think that's a lovely post , and wish you all the luck in the world finding that special lady "

Thank you for your message,not just about finding that special lady,

don't see why you cannot have some of that with nsa meets too xx

over a year ago

Awww that's just lovely xx

over a year ago

I think you sound a very kind,courteous person and I hope you find what you are looking for

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

hugs

over a year ago

"I think you sound a very kind,courteous person and I hope you find what you are looking for "

Thank you xx

over a year ago

"hugs "

Big hugs back xx

over a year ago

Hi John,

Cuddles are good before and after.....lovely way to get close to a naked lady.

Doesnt have to be all this macho stuff all the time.

Many a cuddle has lead to an amazing time.

Go for it.

Maxi

over a year ago

"Really do miss snuggling up in bed with a woman, i know this is a sex site but i want to be able to be friends too and have that intimate cuddle after fun, or even just cuddle up and fall asleep in each others arms,not scared to admit i am a sensitive guy,would like to know what others think thanks john. xx

Think that's a lovely post , and wish you all the luck in the world finding that special lady

don't see why you cannot have some of that with nsa meets too xx"

Totally agree. Just because it's NSA it doesn't have to be cold and clinical, there's always room for some affection as well.

over a year ago

I think we all could..I do

Her

over a year ago

Cuddles all part of the fun....

Big hugs fella x

over a year ago

not surprised you need a hug, as a old sluffite myself i needed all the hugs i could get...lol

over a year ago

don't see why you cannot have some of that with nsa meets too xx

Totally agree. Just because it's NSA it doesn't have to be cold and clinical, there's always room for some affection as well."

Don't think there is anything wrong with showing affection to the person you are having fun with xx

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple
over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

Well done you!! What a lovely thing to say and takes courage to be honest.

That is the one thing I really miss being a single woman Hope you find what you are looking for. Me too!! xx

over a year ago

"Well done you!! What a lovely thing to say and takes courage to be honest.

That is the one thing I really miss being a single woman Hope you find what you are looking for. Me too!! xx"

Not courage just like to be honest and truthful, don't see why we cannot have some intimacy after or before having sex

and why not cuddle up and fall asleep together,i love to wake up a woman by gently stroking her body while she wakes up still sleepy, then kiss my way down her body and give her a morning orgasm with my mouth so sensual. xx

over a year ago

Still looking for a nice cuddle there most be woman out there that want it too xx

over a year ago

Really thought there would be a lot more woman out there that would love to snuggle up, don't see why you cannot have a nice cuddle even if you are just meeting for sex,adds to the pleasure for me to snuggle up to a sexy woman after having fun,just to lie there and gently caress her.

over a year ago

I love having cuddles think it's all part of having fun and it's lovely

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 05:07:57]

over a year ago

I miss that all the time mate. Not necessarily with that special lady as you said. Thats actually my favourite kinda meet. To have a nice woman I can connect with for over night fun. Then fall asleep in each others arms. When you wake up in the morning and she is still there in your bed sleeping peacefully or watching you sleeping is really a big thing for me. I am glad to say that after ages I had that this weekend and I am still smiling since. We all need affection, attention and intimacy and I beleive you can have that here. I did few times. and hoping for more.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 05:13:39]

over a year ago

I love cuddling up for films or just in bed (ideally both and with the addition of chocolate).

It's why I prefer.over night meets. Now I think about it a lot of my meets of here are over night or often whole weekends.

I think of you're both open and happy you can have that sort of "relationship experience" without the real love but you can do all the coupley things you miss but without all the pressure and involvement.

It's nice plus the sex is always good because you're far more comfortable with each other

over a year ago

"Really do miss snuggling up in bed with a woman, i know this is a sex site but i want to be able to be friends too and have that intimate cuddle after fun, or even just cuddle up and fall asleep in each others arms,not scared to admit i am a sensitive guy,would like to know what others think thanks john. xx "

Hmm I think you should be ashamed myself. Very ashamed indeed

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Well done you!! What a lovely thing to say and takes courage to be honest.

That is the one thing I really miss being a single woman Hope you find what you are looking for. Me too!! xx"

over a year ago

I've had some nice cuddles in the past. Miss it actually. in a weird? way it turns me on a little as I'm touchy-feely and like to run my hands over their bodies

over a year ago

There's no shame or embarrassment in wanting more than just a fuck,, for me I enjoy hugs & cuddles, I have friends who come to me for hugs,that energy is special even more so with a sexual partner...keep looking for what you need& want,, there's lady's out there needing the same...

over a year ago

So join a frickin cuddle club

over a year ago

always nice to give a cuddle, while inserting the cock

over a year ago

"always nice to give a cuddle, while inserting the cock"