Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

experienced newbie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its hard to show people what your madeof when people ddon't take you seriously as a newbie ....... I'm new to this site yeah but but swinging ain't nothing new to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to the site. If you are an experienced swinger you will know how toebe successful.

over a year ago

"Welcome to the site. If you are an experienced swinger you will know how toebe successful."

I was swinging before

I knew what swinging was we didn't even call it swinging because it was just a group of friends having fun I think sites like this can sometimes take the fun out of it people are to uptight about it some people expect you to write a essay in a message like your applying for a job ( going to work ain't fun ) and a lot of people on this site are just pain rude

over a year ago

Your forum post is longer than your profile so it seems that you find it easier to complain that you can't get meets than put any effort into your profile. That takes the blame away from you. YOU are responsible for your own profile and therefore your own success. Yes there are rude people but time to put effort in if you want to be successful. If not keep complaining. It will get you nowhere.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Welcome to the site. If you are an experienced swinger you will know how toebe successful.

I was swinging before

I knew what swinging was we didn't even call it swinging because it was just a group of friends having fun I think sites like this can sometimes take the fun out of it people are to uptight about it some people expect you to write a essay in a message like your applying for a job ( going to work ain't fun ) and a lot of people on this site are just pain rude "

Anyone know who's dummy this is on the floor?

over a year ago

"Welcome to the site. If you are an experienced swinger you will know how toebe successful.

I was swinging before

I knew what swinging was we didn't even call it swinging because it was just a group of friends having fun I think sites like this can sometimes take the fun out of it people are to uptight about it some people expect you to write a essay in a message like your applying for a job ( going to work ain't fun ) and a lot of people on this site are just pain rude "

Way to go to sell yourself and get meets, saying that already the sites not fun and folk are rude

over a year ago

"Your forum post is longer than your profile so it seems that you find it easier to complain that you can't get meets than put any effort into your profile. That takes the blame away from you. YOU are responsible for your own profile and therefore your own success. Yes there are rude people but time to put effort in if you want to be successful. If not keep complaining. It will get you nowhere."

Who said I can't get meets cause I didn't are you proud of your verificstions cause they dont mean nothing also i dont care how long my profile is because i dont need this site i joined cause i heard it was fun but people like you ruin it for others and your comments have jack to do whit my post are you that bored cant you go meet someone or something

over a year ago

Also regarding what you said about my profile why do I need to write anything what happened to asking questions about a person YOU PEOPLE HAVE MADE SWINGING TO FORMAL its all essays and check lists

over a year ago

"Also regarding what you said about my profile why do I need to write anything what happened to asking questions about a person YOU PEOPLE HAVE MADE SWINGING TO FORMAL its all essays and check lists "

Yes YOU people. Stop making getting laid hard work lol

over a year ago

This is going well!

over a year ago

"Also regarding what you said about my profile why do I need to write anything what happened to asking questions about a person YOU PEOPLE HAVE MADE SWINGING TO FORMAL its all essays and check lists "

You need to write a good profile to stand out from the crowd in order to stand a chance of meeting people you wish to swing with from this site...your profile is your advert for yourself...wiuld you meet you based on the information currently in it? If you want people to take you seriously then you do need to make an effort instead if starting negative threads and being what comes across as being arrogant and expecting the people on fab to come to you...it doesn't work like that on here for guys particularly

over a year ago

I was swinging before

If it's that bad you could always leave?

over a year ago

I'm sensing a little angst from the OP

over a year ago

I don't understand why people reply to post and say nothing that has to do with anything this is ment to be a fun community but all I've seen on these forums are bored people that like to wind otgers up

over a year ago

"I don't understand why people reply to post and say nothing that has to do with anything this is ment to be a fun community but all I've seen on these forums are bored people that like to wind otgers up"

you were welcomed by the first poster on the thread and in your response you have a go at others who use this site and call people rude.

over a year ago

"I don't understand why people reply to post and say nothing that has to do with anything this is ment to be a fun community but all I've seen on these forums are bored people that like to wind otgers up

you were welcomed by the first poster on the thread and in your response you have a go at others who use this site and call people rude. "

I was thinking the same. If you look at a lot of threads in the introductions section, many don't get any replies at all so for someone to welcome you to the site is always nice. A thank you would have been polite, not a rant saying people are rude. Oh the irony!

over a year ago

"Your forum post is longer than your profile so it seems that you find it easier to complain that you can't get meets than put any effort into your profile. That takes the blame away from you. YOU are responsible for your own profile and therefore your own success. Yes there are rude people but time to put effort in if you want to be successful. If not keep complaining. It will get you nowhere.

Who said I can't get meets cause I didn't are you proud of your verificstions cause they dont mean nothing also i dont care how long my profile is because i dont need this site i joined cause i heard it was fun but people like you ruin it for others and your comments have jack to do whit my post are you that bored cant you go meet someone or something "

I think your post is showing you in your true light and that is why you can't get meets. I offered you constructive advice but you haven't taken it, instead try the personal attack approach. If I need a sad sap for a meet I know where to come.

over a year ago

Now this folks is a perfect example of how to start off on this site... all you newbies, take note

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

"Your forum post is longer than your profile so it seems that you find it easier to complain that you can't get meets than put any effort into your profile. That takes the blame away from you. YOU are responsible for your own profile and therefore your own success. Yes there are rude people but time to put effort in if you want to be successful. If not keep complaining. It will get you nowhere."
... perfect comment and very succinctly addressing the posters attitude ... give that girl a medal ....

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

[Removed by poster at 19/02/14 09:47:18]

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I don't understand why people reply to post and say nothing that has to do with anything this is ment to be a fun community but all I've seen on these forums are bored people that like to wind otgers up"

Well I'm having loads of fun...... Can't understand why every woman isn't dropping their knickers for the op

over a year ago

He complains about people on here being rude and hes the rudest ive seen so far

over a year ago

aaaaaaannnnnnnnd.......... another one bites the dust , and another one goes and another one goes.... another one bites the dust, ktishhhh

over a year ago

Obviously too experienced for this site. Maybe the rude people put him off lol

over a year ago

"Also regarding what you said about my profile why do I need to write anything what happened to asking questions about a person YOU PEOPLE HAVE MADE SWINGING TO FORMAL its all essays and check lists

Yes YOU people. Stop making getting laid hard work lol"

Post new Message to Thread