Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Better late than never!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Fab people!! Im Karl in Leeds. Ive been on the site for about 3 weeks and just got photo verified (lazy i know) so now i can introduce myself, better late than never! Im loving the site and loving some of the funny posts in the forums. Looking forward to having some fun and making some new friends through fab! And for all you sexy ladies im 6ft1, athletic body and not a bad looker so get in touch!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi Karl...and welcome...nice intro....

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Welcome to the site. Get reading some forum comments and see how people love the single respectful and understanding guys and make sure you become one of those then people will want to meet you. Enjoy and have fun.

Fruit x

By *ottongue49Man
over a year ago

BARNSLEY

you have to be respectful,understanding and also very very patient on here mate,ive found that out,but im enjoying lots more now.Good luck mate and have fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Id defo say that im respectful and understanding, i pride myself on being a gentleman. I know exactly what you mean about being patient aswell hottounge, things were really slow at first but ive been talking to a few single lasses for a week or 2 and its looking like im gonna have a few meets coming up. Ive even been invited to a gangbang!!

Post new Message to Thread