Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Older woman for younger guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all hope ur ok, im not new to swinging but really want to meet an older single female, or a older couple looking for a younger guy, have a real want for a milf that loves the feel of a younger guy, thought this would be the best place to see if theres any takers

thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you check the forums, you will find that this topic has been done already and probably quite a few times. You will find that most of us are not interested at all, mostly those of us with kids; mine are 22 and 23 so really isnt something id do though its more that i think people should stick with their own age groups and for me that includues swinging

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

hey all is not lost

You have a good profile

Good pics

and good verifications

so your half way there

I would consider meeting you if you lived/passed this way

Some ladies dont meet younger but its not true to suggest that no older ladies will meet you

If you accomodate, why not consider hosting small events where you invite some people over, lots of cpls and ladies like a change of scenery away from the children

You present yourself very well

I am sure you will have greater luck in finding what you seek

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dean your profile only states up to 45 , older women hell where does that leave me on the shelf ? lol

Have a older women , try and meet someone at work its a lot easier from afriendship basis than on here and go from there.

Best of luck x

Jackie

Post new Message to Thread