Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Cuckoldress

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm T, looking for a genuine cuckold relationship. Had quite a few messages already but cant help think that most of the 'applicants' are fantasists! Also had some odd 'cucks' asking for a shag...reeeeaaaaally?!

Anyone genuinely out there looking for a cuckoldress?

T x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I was only 1 year older haha xxx

over a year ago

Hehe thanks loverboy!

over a year ago

Hehe not for me but if you find a cute cuck and want him fucked then I might be your guy :p

By *ames-victoriaCouple
over a year ago

Paignton

I dont understand the lingo lol, sorry but what is a cockoldress?

over a year ago

Mistress, wow wish I was somewhat younger in your age range and of course closer.

I discovered my cuck desires/likes with an ex-g/f who really liked other cock during a meet with a vwe guy who turned quite Dom, mmmmmmmmm.

over a year ago

Darling James/Victoria, wow for one so stunning the Cuck thing is where you have other people and your man is sub to the other guy (Bull) and or you.

Its so horny with the mind games and fun for all if the Bull does it properly. Many many men desire to see their own Lady, g/f or wife, had by another man or men.

The duties of a cuck vary from couple to couple and can include him tied being made to watch, even prepare the man orally, guide his cock into his woman and clean up the spunk that the Bull has deposited, wherever it has been left.

I have now in my life played three roles, mainly in times gone by the Bull, cos I'm told me cocks very thick, lol,maybe the owner as well, lol, have played the cuck, and more recently the Bullesh, for a male/female couple as a Dominant TV.

Victoria you are stunning darling and am sure you could easily wrap your man around your fingers, as well as finding many many men who would want you, xxx.

over a year ago

Not many responses to that then! Lol

By *inglecuckoldMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Surprised at that, little bump too x

over a year ago

"Darling James/Victoria, wow for one so stunning the Cuck thing is where you have other people and your man is sub to the other guy (Bull) and or you.

Its so horny with the mind games and fun for all if the Bull does it properly. Many many men desire to see their own Lady, g/f or wife, had by another man or men.

The duties of a cuck vary from couple to couple and can include him tied being made to watch, even prepare the man orally, guide his cock into his woman and clean up the spunk that the Bull has deposited, wherever it has been left.

I have now in my life played three roles, mainly in times gone by the Bull, cos I'm told me cocks very thick, lol,maybe the owner as well, lol, have played the cuck, and more recently the Bullesh, for a male/female couple as a Dominant TV.

Victoria you are stunning darling and am sure you could easily wrap your man around your fingers, as well as finding many many men who would want you, xxx."

you state that you have played all of the three roles, but which role did you enjoy the most and why?

Post new Message to Thread