Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

profile advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I know im a single guy which makes things extra hard . But id like to know if there is anything I can do to improve my chances .

I think my face pic puts people off lol as thats normally when it falls down

Thanks for the input

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are some great webs sites that let you change pics, so you chose any head and replace yours, that would get you past that barrier, just arrange meets in very dark places, so people wont notice

over a year ago

That was a great help lol

over a year ago

Your very welcome I like helping people xxx

over a year ago

I would like to say that that is my real face lol it is not taken from anyother site lol . Do you think id pick that mug shot for myself lol

over a year ago

"I would like to say that that is my real face lol it is not taken from anyother site lol . Do you think id pick that mug shot for myself lol "

I think people judging from just a face pic is not right, how would you know what he/she is like as a person if you don't meet? For me it's more about clicking with the person as a whole than just taking a look at a picture and basing it on that!!!!

over a year ago

"Hi I know im a single guy which makes things extra hard . But id like to know if there is anything I can do to improve my chances .

I think my face pic puts people off lol as thats normally when it falls down

Thanks for the input "

Sorry Will but it looks as if your in a toilet lol not a good image mind you mines crap as well! haha

over a year ago

"I would like to say that that is my real face lol it is not taken from anyother site lol . Do you think id pick that mug shot for myself lol

I think people judging from just a face pic is not right, how would you know what he/she is like as a person if you don't meet? For me it's more about clicking with the person as a whole than just taking a look at a picture and basing it on that!!!! "

Wish everyone thought like you!

over a year ago

"There are some great webs sites that let you change pics, so you chose any head and replace yours, that would get you past that barrier, just arrange meets in very dark places, so people wont notice "

HAVE YOU READ THE RULES HERE?

Post new Message to Thread