Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

yet another single man, south wales

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry to add to the ever growing single man ratio! Been on here for a while, browsing the forums and seeing as I havn't had a meet yet thought it was time to get photo verified so I could post here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

you have only been on here a few weeks and try attending some of the many socials that are held in south wales as this is a good way of meeting genuine people on here

over a year ago

Yeah I've been thinking about attending socials, just a bit daunting on my own!

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Yeah I've been thinking about attending socials, just a bit daunting on my own! "

well if I can go there on my own I am sure that you are well capable of doing so aswell

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Usually the pent up apprehension of visiting a club is much, much worse than the reality. If you set yourself up to be nervous, rather than confident, then you'll get the fear etc. If you just decide that you'll pop into a club, stay an hour or so, have a look around, a chill and then leave, you'll likely perceive it as less daunting.

If you post into the meets section, you could even pre-arrange getting together with others who are going on the same night. That way you could either go in with them, or just chat inside etc.

Put pressure on yourself to play and you'll have too much focus on something that'll raise anxiety levels. Expect to go just to get that visit under your belt.

Choose a venue that perhaps has non members days, so you're not shelling out a lot of money too. Make sure it's known for its friendliness of staff as well as punters - there are some great places out there!

Good luck

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Only looking for FF couples and women is going to highly limit options here especially in South Wales where there are flat out less swingers

over a year ago

Cheers for the advise on the club's/meets, actually makes a lot of sense!

Yeah I realise that, I did have m/f couples down to as it is something I would like to do. I would rather get a 1:1 meet first though as a bit nervous going with a couple and feel I would end up backing out, so I figured instead of wasting any couples time i'll just add it when I'm ready

Post new Message to Thread